Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help me make up paedophile jokes about my friend who is dating a young girl....

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭stink_fist

No it's not legal.

It's an adult with a minor.

Whats the age of consent you sap :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,977 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

stink_fist wrote: »
    Whats the age of consent you sap :pac:

Eighteen if one of the parties is eighteen or over.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭stink_fist

• Registered Users Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

The story so far...

My mate is 21, his new girlfriend is 17 and in 5th year, doesn't even have her fcuking leaving cert yet!!!

:confused:

I'm 48 and I don't have my leaving cert yet. Surely you don't need a leaving cert to have a relationship these days.

Mind you, my first wife didn't have her leaving either. Maybe that's what went wrong. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭Tellox

No it's not legal.

It's an adult with a minor.

The age of consent is 17.

Anyway, was in the situation myself a while back - me being 20, her being 17. One of the lads in work found it HILARIOUS to rearrange the keys on my keyboard to read "Children".. to be fair, it was pretty funny.

But he's still a wanker :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

Tellox wrote: »
    The age of consent is 17.

Anyway, was in the situation myself a while back - me being 20, her being 17. One of the lads in work found it HILARIOUS to rearrange the keys on my keyboard to read "Children".. to be fair, it was pretty funny.

That guy is now my friend. That is funny :D

lol "children"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,528 ✭✭✭TomCo

You should get one of thems low profile keyboards, I have that apple one.
    No one can rearrange my keys to insinuate paedophilia.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

Sure, your "friend"

Pervert

• Registered Users Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Hitchhiker's Guide to...

wasn't there a few episodes of Friends about something like this? Think Ross was dating one of his students. Watch E4 between 5pm and 6pm for further advice on relevant humour (or maybe not)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Hitchhiker's Guide to...

Slow coach wrote: »
    :confused:

I'm 48 and I don't have my leaving cert yet.

hmmm ... didn't read this in your application to be mod of the maths forum :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,400 ✭✭✭PlayGirl

tellox wrote: »
    the Age Of Consent Is 17.

Anyway, Was In The Situation Myself A While Back - Me Being 20, Her Being 17. One Of The Lads In Work Found It Hilarious To Rearrange The Keys On My Keyboard To Read "children".. To Be Fair, It Was Pretty Funny.

But He's Still A Wanker :(

:d:d

orestes wrote: »
    Sure, your "friend"

Pervert

those in glass houses... :pac:

gandhi123 wrote: »
    once theres a bit of grass on the pitch, play way.. if not go play in the mud!! Once shes old enuf to pull them up, shes old enuf to pull them down!! im goin to hell, arent i?

no, not hell..

Jail id imagine

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,604 ✭✭✭xOxSinéadxOx

wasn't there a few episodes of Friends about something like this? Think Ross was dating one of his students. Watch E4 between 5pm and 6pm for further advice on relevant humour (or maybe not)

i like that one! hehe

• Registered Users Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭Ross_Mahon

I have a friend that was meeting someone pretty young, we always made fun of him.

"Hey gavin! leave them kids alone" like Pink Floyd - Another Brick in the Wall

We would always make references to Michael Jackson, call him 'Jacko' and all. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭civis_liberalis

stink_fist wrote: »

Did yee see what was written under it? Crikey
    Republic of Kosovo

The age of consent in Kosovo is 14, regardless of sexual orientation and/or gender.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,861 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

*Looks up flights to Kosovo*

A lad on my team hooked up with a schoolgirl there the other week. She stayed in his, had a shag etc then rang her mum first thing in the morning to come pick her up! The little skank!

Mind you, the streets can be dangerous for a pre-teen.....

Xavi6 wrote: »
    *Looks up flights to Kosovo*

A lad on my team hooked up with a schoolgirl there the other week. She stayed in his, had a shag etc then rang her mum first thing in the morning to come pick her up! The little skank!

Mind you, the streets can be dangerous for a pre-teen.....

its just not the same when its legal

<.<.
    .>.>

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

ah, chill out, the lorra yis :pac:

it's not that huge an age difference, there's nothing wrong with it... nothing wrong with a bit of a slaggin, of course, that's what mates are for, really, nada wrong with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

The story so far...

My mate is 21, his new girlfriend is 17 and in 5th year, doesn't even have her fcuking leaving cert yet!!!

So we've been slagging him for a while, like how he will now have to go to bed early and get her up for school and how he'll have to babysit her on saturday nights etc., or crappy jokes like:

"Why did Jimmy* have to go back to school? To pick up his girlfriend AAHAHAHAHA!!!"

But we're kind of running dry...

Any ideas?

*fake name to protect identity of victim.
    whats the best thing about riding a 17 year girl?
    turn her around and it can be a 17 year old boy!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 pantychrist

ask him what he looks for in a 'woman'...the ability to tie her shoelaces and recite her ten times tables,or suggest a good movie like 'lolita..the early years'. or just keep calling him 'Fr(insert 2nd name here) and every time your with him and see a guard pretend to hide him from view

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 pantychrist

or call him the 'hymenator'

Get a sticker for the rear bumper of his car saying "Registered sex offender".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

it's not that huge an age difference
    I agree, the number of years is nothing, but it's more about the life stages.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,124 ✭✭✭kittensoft1984

jesus lads shes 17 not 12!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Still a schoolgirl though.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Reku

Jemmy wrote: »
    My sisters 18 and her boyfriend is older than me!

Hes 25 :mad:

Im 23 and not a happy older sister!

So thanks ill use these next time hes over! :p

Sounds a bit like jealousy IMO.:p

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

Dudess wrote: »
    I agree, the number of years is nothing, but it's more about the life stages.

i still say that based on ages, we can't tell **** about that. i was in a relationship with someone 5 years older than me for most of secondary (irony for you, we broke up cos he moved to england which was too far away! :rolleyes: ), and was with a guy the same age as me for about 8-10months, and i tell you now, i came across massively less mature guys while i was in college, than my experience with either of those guys.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,124 ✭✭✭kittensoft1984

Dudess wrote: »
    Still a schoolgirl though.

Yes but if shes mature for her age i dont see the problem.

I dont get the whole age thing anyway. Ive had relationships with men who were older than me - i was 17 at the time actually.

It depends on whether they fit well together. Slagging him just based on her age is a bit immature imo

• Advertisement

Slagging him just based on her age is a bit immature imo

Meh slagging anyone for anything could be called immature. This is gold material and the OP is perfectly right to pounce.

The lad on my team who did a 17 year old has been ripped to shreds at every training session since it happened, which is nearly a month ago. That's the way it goes.

Advertisement