Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIS for the second time-waiting time still 20 weeks?Mod warning post 437

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Shazza 1982

momto3 wrote: »
    Did you get a letter to say payment is through. .thanks

Hey there did you get paid today? Im 27th June also :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭ash23

Anyone from 27th of June get theirs yet ?? Nothing today so fingers crossed next week :)

I'm 27th June. Nothing there today so hopefully next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 ecto1973

hi all my renew date was 20 jun , and my PPS number starts with a 7 and my money was in my account this morning , so keep the faith

• Registered Users Posts: 20 momto3

Did you get a letter to say payment is through. .thanks

Hey there did you get paid today? Im 27th June also :D
    No nothing but hoping for next week really thought I would have something today. .

It looks like it took two weeks for them to get payments out to 20th june. Some got paid last week, so does anyone know if anyone from 27th june got anything today

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7 Loopylou72

I'm 20th june and pps number starts with 9 and no money in the bank yet :( i'm just on hold now on the phone to ask them when it will be paid

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Loopylou72

Got through after 20 minutes waiting and she can't access my claim, said it looks like someone is working on it so if everythings in order it will be in the payment run for Tuesday to hit the bank next week Thursday hopefully :confused:

That means they haven't got to 27th yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,520 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

That means they haven't got to 27th yet?
    They have got to and are processing 28/6/12 claims ,just because a handful of people on boards.ie haven't recieved a payment doesnt mean the whole country is the same.
    I would expect all 28th June claims to be in payment by next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭aileach

If your claim date is 27 June are you now due 16 weeks of payments?

• Advertisement

aileach wrote: »
    If your claim date is 27 June are you now due 16 weeks of payments?

The first payment I didn't get was 28/6/12 so yesterday would have been the 16th payment I didn't get. Next week will be payment 17 not received.

okay, thank you, so my renewal date was 27 June, so will be waiting 17 weeks next thursday - hopefully payment will come through soon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,820 ✭✭✭smelly sock

Anyone got anymore dates etc?

I've given up ringing them. Each time they tell me a different date etc.

Does anyone know if i call them today if they will be able to tell me if my payment went through ? what is the cut off day for a Thursday payment ? Thanks

Just spoke to someone, my payment has been awarded, they can't tell me if back payment will be in Thursday...Renewal date 27th June pps starts with 5 if that helps anyone....

Just spoke to someone, my payment has been awarded, they can't tell me if back payment will be in Thursday...Renewal date 27th June pps starts with 5 if that helps anyone....
    I've the same renewal date but PPS starts with 7 so I won't get my hopes up for this week :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Shazza 1982

Hi my pps number starts with 7 too and I have just been informed that mine has been dealt with and will be in account this Thursday, good luck :)

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Shinyboots75

Hi my pps number starts with 7 too and I have just been informed that mine has been dealt with and will be in account this Thursday, good luck :)

Nice one, I rang today and was told next 2 weeks and I'm 18/July...???:confused:

Nice one, I rang today and was told next 2 weeks and I'm 18/July...???:confused:

Sounds about right. We're the end of June so they'll be starting July soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Shinyboots75

ash23 wrote: »
    Sounds about right. We're the end of June so they'll be starting July soon.

Fingers crossed :)

• Advertisement

Seems to be a lot of that happening.

Just have to sit tight and wait. I rang a number of times and just kept getting different answers.

It's possible that they are starting to speed things up at this stage though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Waiting99

This is just a disaster... I don't know how you guys can survive, I have 4 kids and I had 16 long weeks just existing not living because of waiting for my FIS, my date is 4th or 5th of July and have borrowed money from everywhere hoping that I will get it soon, but nothing... Every time I'm contacting FIS there is different answer some of them are early June, some of them are late June. If I would work like that I would be fired same day... It is not fair i think and it is not fair in relation to my kids. If there is help available the scheme must work for people not against them...

Waiting99 wrote: »
    This is just a disaster... I don't know how you guys can survive, I have 4 kids and I had 16 long weeks just existing not living because of waiting for my FIS, my date is 4th or 5th of July and have borrowed money from everywhere hoping that I will get it soon, but nothing... Every time I'm contacting FIS there is different answer some of them are early June, some of them are late June. If I would work like that I would be fired same day... It is not fair i think and it is not fair in relation to my kids. If there is help available the scheme must work for people not against them...
    There is no one still waiting from early June without their claim being looked at.The oldest claims are 28/6/12 and the majority of them are processed.
    You say its not fair and the scheme is working against people,do you think DSP want a backlog?In an ideal world peoples claims would be processed before the payment ran out but that isn't possible.

If you did ring you would hear the message stating there is a backlog of 16 weeks and going by your date that would be 16 weeks this thursday.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Waiting99

Thanks for your reply, I do understand that, but this is what I did get today by email:

The current position is that we are currently processing renewal applications
    that expired in early June, 2012.

By phone lady said that they are still in June applications, would you agree that this is a little bit disappointing

Waiting99 wrote: »
    Thanks for your reply, I do understand that, but this is what I did get today by email:

The current position is that we are currently processing renewal applications
    that expired in early June, 2012.

By phone lady said that they are still in June applications, would you agree that this is a little bit disappointing
    Of course its disappointing ,I'm not saying otherwise.Read the email again it should say early July,must be a typo.

Anyone know what date they are currently on?

Is it my turn to ring?!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5 poppysmum

I phoned 11/10/12 and have a renewal date of 04/07/12 and was told they are on that week and would hear something this week.
    I havent heard and nothing gone in bank yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 poppysmum

Just got off phone to FIS, they said they are working on 04/07/12 payments go out on a Tuesday night , I presume this means thats when they are proccessed rather than paid, for the Thursday.So I will not be getting mine this week. She did say it will be next week ,so fingers crossed.We are PPSN starting in 22 if that helps.

our renewal date was 27 June and payment was in the bank this morning thank God!!

• Advertisement

poppysmum wrote: »
    Just got off phone to FIS, they said they are working on 04/07/12 payments go out on a Tuesday night , I presume this means thats when they are proccessed rather than paid, for the Thursday.So I will not be getting mine this week. She did say it will be next week ,so fingers crossed.We are PPSN starting in 22 if that helps.

That means if an application is processed before close of business on a Tuesday it goes into your bank a/c on the Thursday(2 days later).Anything done after Tuesday is the following Thursday.

Advertisement