Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIS for the second time-waiting time still 20 weeks?Mod warning post 437

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18 deedot

Ok tanx, hopefully next week I have it so,god this is gettin seriously annoying

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,585 ✭✭✭jca

yabadabado wrote: »
    for second time applications payments only go out on a Thursday.

My renewal payment was paid on a Tuesday and the back money on the Thursday.

Fingers crossed next week so

• Registered Users Posts: 16,523 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

jca wrote: »
    My renewal payment was paid on a Tuesday and the back money on the Thursday.

there would be a tiny minority of renewals paid out on days other than a Thursday.First time applications can be paid any day of the week and somtimes a renewal would need to be treated like one.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 hollydub

heya folks

i got my payment and my renewal is the 20th june... checked online banking and it was in... best of luck folks

• Advertisement

That's great news

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Shinyboots75

deedot wrote: »
    That's great news

has anyone any idea what date they are on now?....:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭ash23

has anyone any idea what date they are on now?....:(
    Well, the poster above got hers for 20th. Mine is 28th and nothing yet so I'm guessing they are between the 20th and 28th of June. ;)

ash23 wrote: »
    Well, the poster above got hers for 20th. Mine is 28th and nothing yet so I'm guessing they are between the 20th and 28th of June. ;)

Thanks Ash, i'm 17 july so still a bot to go yet!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5 sunnymummy

Hi does anyone have an update re fis renewals. Its impossible to get thru. I suppose it would make too much sense for them to provide updates via welfare.ie or a phone message it might free up some staff to get on with the job at hand .....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭Francescoli

sunnymummy wrote: »
    Hi does anyone have an update re fis renewals. Its impossible to get thru. I suppose it would make too much sense for them to provide updates via welfare.ie or a phone message it might free up some staff to get on with the job at hand .....

There is a phone message giving updates for both first time applications and renewals.
    Have you even tried ringing ?

• Registered Users Posts: 20 momto3

Just got through to fis, my renewal date is 27th june and was just told another 2 weeks, surely this can't be right, really was expecting something tomorrow.

im getting payment tomorrow and im 20th june so they must be moved onto the 28th june by now, they told me they have sent a lot of applications to donegal to child benefit section to speed it up a bit

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,820 ✭✭✭smelly sock

Rang two minutes ago. Was told that they are currently on the 12 July. Told me my renewal date was 25 July and I would be waiting another 2-3 weeks.

I think we're all being told different things!!

I taught my renewal date was the 12/7/12. I'll double check the letter when I get home.

im getting payment tomorrow and im 20th june so they must be moved onto the 28th june by now, they told me they have sent a lot of applications to donegal to child benefit section to speed it up a bit

thanks for the updates everybody... roll on the 17th July haha...

Yes i have and it says 16 weeks but there seems to be people from 20 th june and people from 27th who have or have not been paid which is why i wanted to speak to someone to get a more definitive. Great news that they are speeding things up at last!

I just got thru straight away thank god im the 25 july also was told another 4 weeks till i get payment a light at last.....

sunnymummy wrote: »
    I just got thru straight away thank god im the 25 july also was told another 4 weeks till i get payment a light at last.....

Hmmmmmm, Something isn't right here. I was told the 25th of July was my renewal date. Yes I have a letter saying it is the 12 of July.

Then I was told that I'd be waiting another 2 or 3 weeks.

You were told 4 weeks even though your renewal date is the same as mine?

I called 2 weeks ago and was told 2 weeks that's why I'm confused

momto3 wrote: »

Ring again and they could tell you another 3 weeks!!

Then call 5 minutes after and you could be told 3 days.

• Advertisement

Ring again and they could tell you another 3 weeks!!

Then call 5 minutes after and you could be told 3 days.
    I just called again and was told 2 to 3 days. ... I guess all I can do is wait it out and really no point in calling them. .

I just called again and was told 2 to 3 days. ... I guess all I can do is wait it out and really no point in calling them. .

whats ur renewal date?

whats ur renewal date?
    27th june

Did you get a letter to say payment is through. .thanks

No got no letter yet,but I rang them today to find out and he said payment be in account tomorrow that it had been approved so hopefully

No got no letter yet,but I rang them today to find out and he said payment be in account tomorrow that it had been approved so hopefully
    Thanks, hopefully mine will be next week then, if you have online banking payment should show after around 10 tonight. ..

Ya I will check tonight and let u know if I got it

Got my money today thank god,renewal was 20th June

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Shazza 1982

Anyone from 27th of June get theirs yet ?? Nothing today so fingers crossed next week :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32 Shazza 1982

Got my money today thank god,renewal was 20th June

Great news :D

Advertisement