Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lovestruck Canadian searches Irish Woman of his dreams!

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,334 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Its possible its a publicity stunt? Wording in the profile is a little soppy....yet sweet but the whole love at first sight thing is over rated!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,460 ✭✭✭✭28064212

pookiesboo wrote: »
    How is he sick in the head, that doesnt make any sense!?

I think its very romantic actually, she obviously made an impression on him and if he has the money to come back to Ireland so soon after going home then why not?
    doovdela wrote: »
    Awww I think its sweet! :o
    Seriously? I want you to actually think about this in reality for a moment, not in a "this would make a good Colin Firth movie"-kind of way.

Think about someone you met for two minutes over a year ago and haven't seen since (if you can even recall such a person, I doubt most people could). He turns up at your doorstep and says "I don't know if you remember me, but you gave me directions 14 months ago. Ever since, I've been thinking about you. So I decided to travel back from half-way across the world, and spend an inordinate amount of time and money tracking you down. Want to go for a coffee?". Do you honestly believe you would stand there thinking how "romantic" or "sweet" his behaviour is?

Behaviour like that is not romantic. It's borderline stalkerish, and pretty creepy.

Boardsie Enhancement Suite - a browser extension to make using Boards on desktop a better experience (includes full-width display, keyboard shortcuts, and dark mode). Now available through the extension stores

Firefox: https://addons.mozilla.org/addon/boardsie-enhancement-suite/

Chrome/Edge/Opera: https://chromewebstore.google.com/detail/boardsie-enhancement-suit/bbgnmnfagihoohjkofdnofcfmkpdmmce

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭opinion guy

Bit of a different response to the Brazilian (I think?) chick who did more or less the same a while back. Your inconsistency disappoints me, AH.

Wasn't the consensus that she was a mental attention seeker ???

Thats what I recall anyhow. Possibly that was just my opinion on the matter cause you know like - I don't really care what all y'all think :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 296 ✭✭Hawk Wing 2

what a gob****e

• Registered Users Posts: 745 ✭✭✭csi vegas

Confab wrote: »
    Canada, ey? They say I'm slow, eyyyyy?

Haha! I have aunts there, eyyy! :) Teyyy dalk real funny, eyyy?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,704 ✭✭✭squod

travels from canada eh? Criss crosses Ireland eh? Internet profile eh? weirdo.

Put up large poster of himself on some billboard bloke on grafton street in Dublin, one in Clare Limerick, Cork etc....

More likely and more cost effective.

• Registered Users Posts: 901 ✭✭✭Vicar in a tutu

Reeks of Larry Murphy.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭Millicent

pookiesboo wrote: »
    How is he sick in the head, that doesnt make any sense!?

I think its very romantic actually, she obviously made an impression on him and if he has the money to come back to Ireland so soon after going home then why not?

Not romantic, creepy. Very creepy. Are the people who find this romantic 50 Shades of Grey fans, by any chance?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,013 ✭✭✭kincsem

My guess is she was ugly and obese.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,628 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Cue Ray Darcy show taking up the mantle, if he hasn't already !!

• Site Banned Posts: 563 ✭✭✭Wee Willy Harris

Reminds me of that yank who, went about a public media campaign to find him having seen a guy on a bus she fancied -.-

Dunno who's worse her or the news agencies that entertained it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭opinion guy

squod wrote: »
    travels from canada eh? Criss crosses Ireland eh? Internet profile eh? weirdo.

Put up large poster of himself on some billboard bloke on grafton street in Dublin, one in Clare Limerick, Cork etc....

More likely and more cost effective.

He probably lives in the total sticks somewhere in rural Canada with no 5 people for 1000 miles kind of thing

Advertisement