Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Girl [Fox - Spoilers]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,850 ✭✭✭FouxDaFaFa

Jess' last date was hilarious.

I enjoyed the episode but feel a lot (the majority) of the characters are stuck in a rut.

Also, I found this and am not sure if it's been posted before.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,533 ✭✭✭don ramo

its not really hate for jess , its just i think shes a weaker character, compared to cece, winston, nick and schmidt, i dislike coach more than jess, its just the show is called new girl, so its odd that the girl seems to play 4-5th fiddle in the cast,

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Best episode of New Girl in a long time...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭crazyderk

Best episode of New Girl in a long time...

I laughed a lot in that episode! it was really good!

Enjoyable enough Christmas episode with some inspired cameo casting in the form of Billy Eichner. I love him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

Last couple have been very good actually.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

`The Ford product placement was cringey though.

`The Ford product placement was cringey though.
    Oh God, yes! They did their best to make it funny but jesus christ.

"I can't go to prison! I'm too sarcastic for the white gangs!"

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

Not great.

• Advertisement

Kirby wrote: »
    Not great.
    ye poor alright this week

• Registered Users Posts: 85,374 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I'm secretly hoping that with all the cast leaving the shows they are currently on (and one cancellation) that they are bringing back Happy Endings!

:(

I can dream damnit!

That was much better. Very funny this week. Made me laugh a bunch of times.

The crawl is for all! :p

Looks like they're gearing up for Jess/Nick reunion... Ugh... They're both funnier apart...

• Registered Users Posts: 85,374 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Looks like they're gearing up for Jess/Nick reunion... Ugh... They're both funnier apart...

Do you think Zooey's pregnancy will be written in, baby Jesick on the way :p

Noticeable improvement in the last two weeks, I cracked up laughing at a few of the lines in the latest episode, especially Winston
    mentioning that he hasn't seen his cat for weeks and asking everyone to do a straw poll on Cosby
    . Brilliant.

Thought that was a poor watch. "Uncomfortable social situation" humour is bargain basement for me and there is way too much of it. It's the go to joke when you don't actually have a joke.

It wasn't the strongest episode, but it was certainly a solid and funny enough episode for a plot device ep.

Spiderhunt episode was great - think they need more episodes like that if the show gets renewed, of stuff just happening within the Loft...

• Advertisement

I'd be surprised if it isn't renewed

• Registered Users Posts: 14,243 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

laughed pretty hard at the popcorn machine back and forth between nick an jess

Tragically, I emailed owwmesoernie@coolidge.edu and it's not a real email address.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

I had that thing where you suppress the laugh so you can keep listening. Man that hurt like crap! They just kept going and going.

very good episode this week. I laughed quite a lot at it! If only all the episodes could be that good!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,533 ✭✭✭don ramo

brilliant season finale, "winston was asleep after polishing his candelabra" :D:D:D

so coach is now gone, and cece and schmidt are engaged, really looking forward to season 5,

i wonder if fox had already decided to cancel the mindy project, when they announced season 5 of this

• Registered Users Posts: 14,243 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

The season was a solid 7 for me, don't think its been as good as previous seasons but still better than a lot else.

Finale was good!

• Registered Users Posts: 43,791 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Kinda glad to see the back of Coach.. Wayan's was far funnier in Happy Endings (RIP!).

Winston is absolutely superb though!

C'mon, this was amazing! :D

I need to find a gif of Winston casually flipping the pancake. It was hilarious.

Ironically, Coach really came into his own in his last episode, when he finally had something to do.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,184 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

Are we sure coach won't be back next year after he breaks up with May? I didn't really care much for this series, particularly the awful CeCe Loves Schmidt story. Not sure there's any mileage left in it.

Advertisement