Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Red Barn Airsoft

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭*DOBBY*

yo, i didn't get one of them membership cards last weekend, what up with that i am not going to have to pay the membership thing again am i?
    Hey Toherninator, no your not going to have to pay it again. We weren't issuing cards last weekend to anybody. We will have the cards ready for pick up at the site this weekend for anybody that was there last weekend.We don't issue the cards on the day. They are issued during the week and then posted out. But this being our first weekend time was too short to post out the cards. So anybody that was on site last weekend can pick up their card this weekend and if not they will be posted out next monday..:) Hope this clears this up for ya. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭tango9

Apologies y'all

disregard previous post Got this info from your website. See ya Saturday....

hey guys, it says on ur site that gates close at 1030, so what time would you let games run till??
    Gates in the morning close at 10.30, Games in the evening will usually run till about 5 maybe 5.30.

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭desertstorm

ahhhhh right! had my hopes up for some super endurance gaming lol

ahhhhh right! had my hopes up for some super endurance gaming lol
    Well as the evenings get longer we sure will be having some evening sessions. Sure why not we'll see how it goes.:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭mle1324

damien

how much do you sell bbs for just incase i run out of them on sunday

• Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭ps3man

If i come down at 2 can i get in for the half day then?

mle1324 wrote: »
    damien

how much do you sell bbs for just incase i run out of them on sunday
    Yes we have BB's for sale , they are €10 a bottle of 3000.

ps3man wrote: »
    If i come down at 2 can i get in for the half day then?
    We would prefer if you got there with enough time for you to sign in and chrono your guns and then start playing at 2. Just so that we don't hold the second half of the day up, in the interest of all the players. Thanks and look forward to seeing you.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭Viper Squad 1

8+ Vipers Comin' your way Sunday morning. Brace yourselfs!!:eek::eek::eek:

Marko:D

• Advertisement

8+ Vipers Comin' your way Sunday morning. Brace yourselfs!!:eek::eek::eek:

Thanks Marko,
    We should have a good number up tomorrow so, 20+ now at this stage.
    Joey came down this avo for a spot of ghost shooting.
    one viper and 10 ghosts , tut tut . Will have to go sick from the site just to get up and play those towers of yours and John's.
    thanks ,
    Damian

you can add another 5 to that 20 for tomorrow:):cool::)

*DOBBY* wrote: »
    Thanks Marko,
    Will have to go sick from the site just to get up and play those towers of yours and John's.
    thanks ,
    Damian

You guys are most welcome at any time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 138 ✭✭SenDog

Add one more to that 20+:)

Great day lads,enjoyed it very much,today was the only day in a long time were i wished it was cold as you do be sweating in camo gear:D.
    Well done to the Vipers in the LZ game:D
    membership cards are deadly looken:D

P.S if you find that walkie talkie would you PM me please

• Closed Accounts Posts: 138 ✭✭SenDog

Brilliant gaming today guys.Really loved it:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 brino 9mm.

good games today lads had fun:D:D:cool:

Thank you guys so much for an ab fab day. The site is great. You guys realy put your heads together and it shows. Top marks;). All the battles were epic, Just the way us Vipers like it. We will be back soon for deffo!
    The Viper Squad recomend this site to everyone.

I've put some pics up from todays play on our blog, but my broad band is acting up, so i'm gonna post the rest tomorrow. Click the Viper Blog below if you wanna look:D.

Thanks again lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭BioHazRd

We were there on Saturday, and what can I say. It's a crackin site with some really good game scenarios. The amount of cover in the woodland area has to be seen to be believed, and it really adds to the tension of the games as you walk into potential ambushes. The Courtyard has an atmosphere all of its own and I am sure there will be many a hard battle fought in there. We didnt get to play all scenarios, but having them described to us by the marshalls was enough to have us wanting more

We will definitely be back for more

mle1324 wrote: »
    Great day lads,enjoyed it very much,today was the only day in a long time were i wished it was cold as you do be sweating in camo gear:D.
    Well done to the Vipers in the LZ game:D
    membership cards are deadly looken:D

P.S if you find that walkie talkie would you PM me please

Yea sure was hot. Glad you enjoyed it and I will search for your walkie more today.

• Advertisement

Thank you guys so much for an ab fab day. The site is great. You guys realy put your heads together and it shows. Top marks;). All the battles were epic, Just the way us Vipers like it. We will be back soon for deffo!
    The Viper Squad recomend this site to everyone.

I've put some pics up from todays play on our blog, but my broad band is acting up, so i'm gonna post the rest tomorrow. Click the Viper Blog below if you wanna look:D.

Thanks again lads.
    Thanks for those good words Marko,:) we sure were impressed by the Vipers winning style and tactics during all of yesterdays games. But you didn't have it too easy with your opposing team doing some stirling work.
    I have to say yesterdays games fought hard and long with great fun and Honour by all present. It was good to see all the lads down, I've played with them , against them and now marshalled for them.... A great bunch of lads.:D
    Always welcome.
    Damian.

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭plastic_axe

brilliant day yesterday!
    the site is fantastic, the games were intense and the marshalling and organisation was top notch.
    i'd recommend the site to anyone.

be back very soon :D
    (with several bottles of bbs)

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Tov

Great site lads, and some really good games yesterday. I'll definitely be back for more.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭Skatedude

looks really nice, will try to get there this weekend if my arms healed up enough since the milsim

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭BBones

A great day yesterday! The vipers were in their element.A testament to the site that no team was able to capture the flag..You could hide 80 men in there no problem.It would take a good few days of play before you get your head around the site,really keeps you on your toes.I spent 10 minutes crawling on my belly to get a sniper that was'nt there.. Well done again guys!!:D

Skatedude wrote: »
    looks really nice, will try to get there this weekend if my arms healed up enough since the milsim
    look forward to you coming down to try it out.
    Thanks.:)

BBones wrote: »
    A great day yesterday! The vipers were in their element.A testament to the site that no team was able to capture the flag..You could hide 80 men in there no problem.It would take a good few days of play before you get your head around the site,really keeps you on your toes.I spent 10 minutes crawling on my belly to get a sniper that was'nt there.. Well done again guys!!:D
    Thanks and you sure could hide a heap of players out in the woodland. We'll have to issue maps and compasses to everyone.. Lol. Or signposts up on the larger trees.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭BBones

A couple of watchtowers at either end of the site would make some amazing gaming aswell as acting as landmarks!! an insurance nightmare?:o

BBones wrote: »
    A couple of watchtowers at either end of the site would make some amazing gaming aswell as acting as landmarks!! an insurance nightmare?:o
    It is part of the greater plan to add something like that and maybe a stockade or two. Time and money are the only hold ups.... cause the imagination runnith wilde..... :pac::pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭Site-Ops

Quality site lads... Only got sunday morning out of it but great battles against the Vipers and more importantly I was really impressed with the organisation of the owners. No hanging around, get your s*** together and start gaming.

The woodland is the business got lost a couple of times and got shot in the arse getting lost.... wont do that again.

Well done the owners and looking forward to going back to the site.

Jay

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement