Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arrested for sexing@!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭brendansmith

was listening to this on spin talk today and apparently they only met that day!in fairness, they seem to both suit eachother, they're both bet down!

To mexico town!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Id say he was only tearin away on her!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

Well they were caught before hand then told "stop you kids"

then an hour or so later they went back at it ... serves them right

• Registered Users Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭brendansmith

Lads, whats sex like??

Is it any good?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

Lads, whats sex like??

Is it any good?

Ask yore ma!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

Lads, whats sex like??

Is it any good?

It's kind of like...

Gonna find my baby, gonna hold her tight
    gonna grab some afternoon delight.
    My motto's always been; when it's right, it's right.
    Why wait until the middle of a cold dark night.
    When everything's a little clearer in the light of day.
    And you know the night is always gonna be there any way.

Sky rockets in flight. Afternoon delight. Afternoon delight.

Thinkin' of you's workin' up my appetite
    looking forward to a little afternoon delight.
    Rubbin' sticks and stones together makes the sparks ingite
    and the thought of rubbin' you is getting so exciting.

Started out this morning feeling so polite
    I always though a fish could not be caught who wouldn't bite
    But you've got some bait a waitin' and I think I might try nibbling
    a little afternoon delight.

Please be waiting for me baby when I come around.
    We could make a lot of lovin' 'for the sun goes down.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,083 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

Well this one says that they didn't actually have sex, clicky, and something about their defence now appealing the sentence because it was too lenient or something weird like that. Think he's probably trying to get them to admit that it's a daft rule so the country either has to embarrass themselves by sentencing a couple of westerners to a full year for having a kiss on the beach and affect further investment form western countries for their backward regulations, or they just let them go and say never come back again.

She's already lost her job though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭Dinter

latchyco wrote: »
    Poor girl and guy were obiously gagging for it and it was probably the thrill of maybe getting caught to .

Well you can be sure they'll experience a wide amount of strange and thrilling suprise sex if they're sent to prison over there.

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

I'm sure you would probably get 3 months in some backwater of the States for the same thing. Dubai is pretty tolerant as the middle east goes.

They should be happy it wasn't Saudi Arabia. He would probably be beheaded and she would be stoned to death.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

The Saudis usually just deport westerners for stuff like that. Their own people though...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 510 ✭✭✭seclachi

Damn straight ! ireland used to be like that !! then everybody started ignoring the church and now the country is like sodom, people talking about sex like its ok and natural ! Feck natural ! natural is living in a bush and slinging ****e at other people ! Once stds destroy 99% of the earths population we`ll all be sorry !!

Seriously though, when your in a country you obey the laws of the land, and Im sure you`d want to be living in a cave not to know that certain things just arent acceptable in Islamic country's, and while I dont agree with those laws, you still have to obey them, just because most of the world is westernised doesn't mean there arent different cultures.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Dinter wrote: »
    Well you can be sure they'll experience a wide amount of strange and thrilling suprise sex if they're sent to prison over there.
    I am guessing on appeal they will be released in a few weeks .

• Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,827 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

will they have conjugal rights ?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1559611/

Date of Birth: 26 May 1991
    In the clip that was shown, she's about ten.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Prof.Badass

I'm not sure if this has been posted before, but those countries are really backward.

some guy got 4 years in prison because they found a microscopic spec of cannabis weighing 0.003 g on the sole of his shoe (he could have easily stepped on it on the street or anything!)

here's a link, complete with ignorant comments from typical daily mail readers;

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-512815/Briton-jailed-years-Dubai-customs-cannabis-weighing-grain-sugar-shoe.html

• Registered Users Posts: 81,864 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

seclachi wrote: »
    Damn straight ! ireland used to be like that !!
    Who in their right mind would try to have sex on an irish beach? Have fun freezing to death you loony.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,827 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

In the clip that was shown, she's about ten.
    oh crap - wrong thread

Advertisement