Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Darkglasses/Pompous 1.9 Server Thread

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

Is there a known issue with Drowned? Because this is getting silly now - over 40 kills and not a single trident drop. The number of regular Drowned that had to die for this is, well...

h0aoxWU.png

Haven't heard about anyone else on the server getting one either, and I haven't been the only one farming these asshats :/

At least all those nights out on the town ocean allowed me to witness one of the rarest spectacles in all Minecraft: the dreaded Phantom Navy :eek::P

YNWEbXv.png

And finally we've been having some legal issues with squatters disrupting the public works at spawn. Gards are about to be called in to deal with the situation and until then access to the spawn portal may be... awkward.

uq6XRHw.png

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

I found a swampland and coral reef biome quite close to each other, along with a desert village. Building a track to them this eve via the other village i've been breeding

But where are they/you? :p

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Solitaire wrote: »
    But where are they/you? :p

Am at work atm, I'll post co-ords. But if you take the cart to north point village, theres a route started towards that from there, no tracks but partially dug out. Once you've reached the edge keep heading in that direction and you'll get there (its just beyond a floating ship)

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭electronige

Add me mo fo electronige :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭AirBiscuit

Already posted in the game chat but for everyone else's benefit: The end portal is now open. There's a railway to it in the nether from Darkglasses' nether portal, and there's an ender chest in the stronghold just before it in case you want to have some equipment and supplies to hand before you enter.

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭nimrod86

AirBiscuit wrote: »
    Already posted in the game chat but for everyone else's benefit: The end portal is now open. There's a railway to it in the nether from Darkglasses' nether portal, and there's an ender chest in the stronghold just before it in case you want to have some equipment and supplies to hand before you enter.

Don't think anyone has gone in yet. Do a group raid on it tonight?

That is totally Feb 2019 bro.

In other news, I found another village but its under a neverending illager raid. I fended off 11 raids this morning before logging off. Is this a bug or is there some spawn point for them literally beside the village?

Also, the line to swamplands is done. I didnt sign it from spawn. Take the cart to North Village. Then from there to swamplands. If you go west, there's a desert monument, coral reef biome, this village under continuous raid and a pillager outpost.

well im off to do somthing else robot stuff most lightly ,as for the rest of you this vid might be very beneficial https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3Xv_g3g-mA

• Advertisement

In other news, I found another village but its under a neverending illager raid. I fended off 11 raids this morning before logging off. Is this a bug or is there some spawn point for them literally beside the village?

Where be this? Sounds like a great spot to farm totems :p

It sounds like the village boundary is bugged. Normally if you kill Captains inside a village boundary they won't spawn an additional raid. Also if this bug happens several times and you get a ton of Omen stacks then passing back over the boundary will trigger a much longer and larger raid :o

Solitaire wrote: »
    Where be this? Sounds like a great spot to farm totems :p

It sounds like the village boundary is bugged. Normally if you kill Captains inside a village boundary they won't spawn an additional raid. Also if this bug happens several times and you get a ton of Omen stacks then passing back over the boundary will trigger a much longer and larger raid :o

If you go westwards towards the coral reef, to the south theres flatland. It's there somewhere. Again at work, can post co-ords later

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,526 Mod ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

Myself and Sol were thinking that Sunday night night be a good time to do a group raid on the Ender Dragon?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭AirBiscuit

Securing the supply lines for the scaffolds we'll need in this raid

FDErlA9.png

Put me down as a maybe for Sunday night!

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭Aceandstuff

Myself and Sol were thinking that Sunday night night be a good time to do a group raid on the Ender Dragon?

Another maybe here. I have to get better gear and just spend more time in the world in general. Better enchantments on the crossbows and all that.

Bear in mind that I have quite a few spare enchantments I'd be willing to part with for people who focused on building and are a bit more behind the curve gear-wise :)

End raid is starting at 8pm tonight!

Couldn't be online last night (or most of the weekend :/)

Server down? Can't connect

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I had the same last night, just kept hanging when I'd try to connect.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,526 Mod ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

I'll be on tonight and see if there's anything I can do at my end

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭nimrod86

Server down? Can't connect
    Shiminay wrote: »
    I had the same last night, just kept hanging when I'd try to connect.
    I'll be on tonight and see if there's anything I can do at my end

I'm on now and it's working grand, maybe a bit slow to connect at first, but no issues once in.

Yeah that happens to me intermittently, I just keep trying til I'm in

I've been having that as well since the start of the server... just assumed it was my crappy Bog Internet to blame :o:p

nimrod86 wrote: »
    I'm on now and it's working grand, maybe a bit slow to connect at first, but no issues once in.

Ya the instance has to start up when nobody is online, but I'm talking over 10 minutes waiting to connect last night.

Anyway glad its working now. Will be on later

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭Aceandstuff

:pac::pac:

Found a bamboo jungle out at 9758 6474, very cool

I have struck Mesa! 10,280 / 182

I will work on a link to spawn asap

• Advertisement

I have struck Mesa! 10,280 / 182

I will work on a link to spawn asap

My god fairly sure I was near there the other day :(

Advertisement