Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Forever [** Spoilers **]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

bnt wrote: »
    My take: Henry's Nemesis has some power over time.
    Since he always has the watch, even though his body disappears, and so to does his clothes when he dies, I see it as a plot hole.

=-=

On episode 18. I wonder will Adam tell Henry about other immortals?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,133 ✭✭✭FloatingVoter

the_syco wrote: »
    Since he always has the watch, even though his body disappears, and so to does his clothes when he dies, I see it as a plot hole.

=-=

On episode 18. I wonder will Adam tell Henry about other immortals?

Cuba Gooding is in a recurring role as a billionaire with a mysterious rags to riches past. Entangled romantically with our female lead, I think the other immortals have already arrived.

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭norabattie

Cuba Gooding is in a recurring role as a billionaire with a mysterious rags to riches past. Entangled romantically with our female lead, I think the other immortals have already arrived.

Interesting theory but how is his rise from rags to riches mysterious?
    I'm asking genuinely, cos I can't remember if he had an explanation for it or not :)

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭norabattie

Interesting theory but how is his rise from rags to riches mysterious?
    I'm asking genuinely, cos I can't remember if he had an explanation for it or not :)

PS Loving Cuba Gooding on it

• Registered Users Posts: 8,603 ✭✭✭squonk

I love this show! I'm hoping it survives the cull and makes it into Season 2. I feel it deserves it.

There must be much more to Cuba's character for sure. I hadn't really figured he was an immortal though. I just don't know but there must be more to him. You don't cast Cuba Gooding Jr. to be recurring love interest!

I did like the episode recently where the gun that could be the means of Henry's ultimate death was pointed out to him.

It's a show that's really grown on me. It's becomeing an old favourite at this stage which is always a good sign. Crossing fingers for Season 2

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

norabattie wrote: »
    "Wallstreet" was the explanation I thought?

• Registered Users Posts: 60,352 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

I got a kick out of David Krumholtz playing a young Abe.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,671 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manach

I'm actually start to like the series after a somewhat slow start. The cast are being to gell nicely together. Any rumours of a season 2?

• Registered Users Posts: 55,462 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

I'm enjoying it too. One episode left (the week after next), and it'll be all Henry vs. Adam I think.
    The episode title is interesting:
    The Last Death of Henry Morgan

As for renewal, I don't think there is any chance, unfortunately.
    We'll find out for sure at ABCs Up Fronts on Tuesday May 12th.

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭aine1980

It would be nice to see a second season, quite enjoying this one

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,849 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

I got the feeling that they don't think they're coming back with the resolution of what happened to his Abigail.

Wonder if Jo will find out the truth, or if it gets a second season, who will be first to find out? Though from what she said about why Henry was so invested in Abigail's disappearance, she seems to suspect something.

I think the only think that could save it is International sales if they are big enough ABC might give it a second season.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,708 ✭✭✭Waitsian

I think the only think that could save it is International sales if they are big enough ABC might give it a second season.

It has a massive worldwide following apparently. I wonder will an online network like AMZ, Netflix or Starz pick it up and keep it going?

Btw I love it, think it's great.

mod9maple wrote: »
    It has a massive worldwide following apparently. I wonder will an online network like AMZ, Netflix or Starz pick it up and keep it going?

Btw I love it, think it's great.

I really don't think it's the kind of show any of those would pick up really.

It's not like a show like Lomgmire that had a couple of seasons and a platform like Netflix can track how many users watch it.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,462 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Well that's that.

If that is to be the last ever episode, then I think it ended as well as it could have. :)

^ Agreed. Loose ends wrapped up and the door is open to a season two.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭Dozen Wicked Words

Nice easy to watch series, the actor who works in the morgue is well and truly typecast now though. His character in Bones is pretty well identical to here. I still have a couple of episodes to watch so glad to read its finished this series pretty well.

The Glades ending was one of the worst I can remember for lack of closure (although by the end I almost couldn't care less what happens to Jim, the show ran badly out of steam)

Good series finale if that's what it was. I think it was helped by not knowing if it was renewed for a second season. For example even though it was unlikely, Henry could've died permanently. But if we had heard it was renewed, we would've known for sure he would survive.

Also glad that Jo found out the truth.

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Good series finale if that's what it was. I think it was helped by not knowing if it was renewed for a second season. For example even though it was unlikely, Henry could've died permanently. But if we had heard it was renewed, we would've known for sure he would survive.

Also glad that Jo found out the truth.

..or will she, I've appeared in similar photographs dating from the Civil War. Nicolas Cage has too.
    On a serious note, I was just glancing at a genuine shot of my grandfather (born c.1895) taken in the 1930s - his suit is better than my t-shirt, that's the difference.

Forever creator Matt Miller
    We went and pitched our Season 2, what that would be, to ABC,” he tells TVLine. “It went great, and they were really pleased. They’ve been very supportive of the creative of the show all season long. I think it’s going to come down to their pilots, and their schedule, and everything else.”

Spoilers in the link to the season finale.

Spoiler link

I'll miss my weekly ADA fix if it isn't renewed :(

• Advertisement

Well we should find out next week when the upfronts take place

• Registered Users Posts: 789 ✭✭✭mafaa

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,780 ✭✭✭JohnK

Well that sucks :(

• Registered Users Posts: 12,321 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

sad panda is sad :C

• Registered Users Posts: 5,015 ✭✭✭Ludo

grrrrrrr.....
    Was really enjoying it.

:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭LaVail

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭aine1980

Oh boo, enjoyed this one

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,671 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manach

Unfortunate, as I was really getting to like the show/characters.

Advertisement