Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iZombie [The CW] [** Spoilers **]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭James74

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Just realised, this show makes dressing as a zombie for Halloween so much easier. Can just go as yourself and you're sorted.

I'm sure you're going to rock those little black strappy heels :D

• Registered Users Posts: 28,847 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Puh-lease. Those are so last week

• Registered Users Posts: 2,786 ✭✭✭mightyreds

Why did major decide to go back to liv, I think i might of missed a bit last week

• Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

mightyreds wrote: »
    Why did major decide to go back to liv, I think i might of missed a bit last week
    It was at the very end of the episode last week. It felt/feels really shoe-horned in and doesn't make a lot of sense - I think the show has strong writing, so I feel this is on purpose and we'll get some other reveal soon.

I'm also not fully understanding the difference between all the zombies we have seen and the cliché ones in the basement at MR?!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,659 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hyzepher

I'm also not fully understanding the difference between all the zombies we have seen and the cliché ones in the basement at MR?!

it's the difference between zombie's who have brains to eat and those who dont.

• Advertisement

Hyzepher wrote: »
    it's the difference between zombie's who have brains to eat and those who dont.
    Thought it had something to do with the new MR recipe?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,786 ✭✭✭mightyreds

It was at the very end of the episode last week. It felt/feels really shoe-horned in and doesn't make a lot of sense - I think the show has strong writing, so I feel this is on purpose and we'll get some other reveal soon.

Yeah it seemed shoe horned alright very unlike the show that's why it seemed weird and I'd missed something.

He went to Liv because he believed he had hit rock bottom since he was buying drugs from a guy who he tried to get off drugs, which is why he said he needed help.

It's strange that the doctor who's supposedly studying these zombies isn't too aware of the intelligent zombies, going by her questioning of Major.

And Ravi/Blaine win for best fight scene.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭iguana

I'm getting the feeling that it could be a transference of his addiction. Instead of looking to Utopium to fix his problems he thinks a relationship with Liv can fix it instead. It's not completely uncommon for addicts who kick their original drug of choice but don't deal with any underlying problems they may have.
    CastorTroy wrote: »
    And Ravi/Blaine win for best fight scene.

That was so random and hilarious. I also like Blaine's joke just before it, singing Friday, I'm in Love to get Ravi's attention and when Ravo asks what he wants, "Isn't it obvious - The Cure."

• Registered Users Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭Melodeon

iguana wrote: »
    That was so random and hilarious. I also like Blaine's joke just before it, singing Friday, I'm in Love to get Ravi's attention and when Ravo asks what he wants, "Isn't it obvious - The Cure."
    There was a little nod to Bon Jovi in this episode too, and a very subtle Talking Heads reference.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,949 ✭✭✭Sudden Valley

So are we still supposed to like Major as he has for the last few weeks been murdering people?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Hang on, if Major is keeping the zombies on ice, who or what is he dumping into the river?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,905 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Hang on, if Major is keeping the zombies on ice, who or what is he dumping into the river?

Mannequins I'm guessing as there were loads of them hanging by the entrance

• Registered Users Posts: 1,584 ✭✭✭Frank O. Pinion

That's unfortunate, but I don't disagree. A 6-episode back order is telling the show-runners to put together a good ending.

Usually I'd agree, but it could simply be a case of scheduling in this case. The CW still have one new series Containment not on the schedule and are probably eying up the Tuesday at 9pm slot to premiere that. I wouldn't count it out of the running for a season 3 just yet. The ratings are decent enough for the CW at the moment to at the very least move it to a Monday or Friday timeslot next October. There are other shows on the network doing worse off than it.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,881 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Im lazy, is this worth a look?

Yes, yes it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,663 ✭✭✭brian_t

It's coming to RTE - starts on RTÉ Two at 8:00pm on Monday 18th January

If I'm hearing you right..... There's going to be another Power Rangers Movie!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43,781 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Only watched the first episode of this on it's initial airing but after hearing nothing but good things, Netflix here I come!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,503 ✭✭✭Sinister Kid

If I'm hearing you right..... There's going to be another Power Rangers Movie!!!!

Ravi is my favorite character, he makes the show!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Patty O Furniture

It's great that RTE has picked it up, as i fell behind when it was first on, but i saw info on the next episode
    iZombie is staging a potentially sexy Veronica Mars reunion.

As i saw Parks&Rec on RTE2 & looked up how many eps she was in & saw the info
    also

Such a great episode. So much Meta Humour throughout ("Why do the film in Seattle, if it's set in Portland?"), it was brilliant.
    For those unfamiliar with her former work Rose McIver (Liv) played the Yellow Ranger in Power Rangers: RPM back in 2009 by the way.

Basq wrote: »
    Only watched the first episode of this on it's initial airing but after hearing nothing but good things, Netflix here I come!

Good to hear, I think you'll like it Basq.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Patty O Furniture

Basq wrote: »

I didn't realise it was on Netflix?

Btw: will there be a RTE Thread?

Such a great episode. So much Meta Humour throughout ("Why do the film in Seattle, if it's set in Portland?"), it was brilliant.
    For those unfamiliar with her former work Rose McIver (Liv) played the Yellow Ranger in Power Rangers: RPM back in 2009 by the way.

Which kinda makes you wonder what the "I don't think he has the range for blue," line might really be all about.

Which kinda makes you wonder what the "I don't think he has the range for blue," line might really be all about.

I think the Yellow Rangers were always girls, so they just had to pick another colour I imagine...

I had to double check then because I knew there was a female blue ranger in at least one series, but was thinking of Ninja Storm.

• Advertisement

I just did check and there were 2 male yellow rangers but Also Starring Levar Burton is probably right.

Advertisement