Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iZombie [The CW] [** Spoilers **]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,533 ✭✭✭don ramo

yeah i kinda felt bad for liv at the end, she seemed extremely relived to get it off her chest by telling major shes a zombie, and he took it so well and all, then at the end he storms in and says hes gonna murder all the zombies,

best episode yet

only 2 eps left, christ that flew

• Registered Users Posts: 8,930 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Good episode, especially the last ten minutes. Can't wait for the finale next week

• Registered Users Posts: 55,474 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Yeah, this is a show that started slow but now is must-watch TV. That fight in the kitchen was vicious.

I couldn't even begin to predict what's going to happen next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Well that escalated quickly...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,037 ✭✭✭Sudden Valley

Great episode. Only one complaint- too many people on the show know about the zombies. interesting to see if they kill off any of the mian characters to end the season with a bang.

• Advertisement

Great episode. Only one complaint- too many people on the show know about the zombies. interesting to see if they kill off any of the mian characters to end the season with a bang.
    seems to be a thing with CW shows, any hidden secrets are generally known by 95% of the cast, just look at arrow and flash,

great episode, it has been building nicely to the season finale next week, i really hope its good, i think killing blane would be a good idea, they probably wont, but it would be the right thing to do, the longer they keep him around the worse his character and the show will get,

thats always the problem with having good bad guys :o

• Registered Users Posts: 28,881 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

With Sebastian being turned, I was wondering if zombies had any connection to people they turned, like vampires sometimes do. But then thought that would mean Blaine would be connected to Liv and wouldn't really want that.

Great episode and pretty realistic reaction from Peyton, though screaming could also be an option.

Anyone want to tell Liv there is actually a third I Know What You Did Last Summer called "I'll Always Know What You Did Last Summer"? It's not very good.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,778 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

what happened to yermans bit finger?

major is hopeless

He said that it seems the infection can't cross species which is why he wasn't infected

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,662 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hyzepher

Loved the reference to Soylent Green

• Advertisement

Brilliant finale. Started off slow enough, but the last 20 minutes were a carnage and twist-filled joy to behold. :)

Great finale especially the last few minutes.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,850 ✭✭✭FouxDaFaFa

I got a little confused keeping up with the teenagers because all the guys looked the same but great finale overall.

Sad to see
    Suzuki go. It will be really interesting to see the dynamic now that Blaine is human.

Also, I'm confused where Ravi got the utopium in the first place, can anyone referesh my memory?

FouxDaFaFa wrote:
    Also, I'm confused where Ravi got the utopium in the first place, can anyone referesh my memory?

I think he got it from blaine

We don't know that the injection is a total cure yet....

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,662 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hyzepher

Mr E wrote: »
    We don't know that the injection is a total cure yet....

Super Zombie ftw

• Registered Users Posts: 789 ✭✭✭mafaa

• Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

I am so ashamed. When it came out I thought this was going to be total crap.

I was so wrong! It's so good and well written/directed - a very strong MOTW show with a good overall arc. Hooked.

I am so ashamed. When it came out I thought this was going to be total crap.

I was so wrong! It's so good and well written/directed - a very strong MOTW show with a good overall arc. Hooked.
    yeah definitely one of the better series, i dunno how you thought it would be bad, i thought it looked great when announced, and was even better than i anticipated, its a comic book kinda show done right,

i dont think its been mentioned yet how many episodes season 2 will have, hopefully 13 again, keep the story compact, funny how even at 31 im still finding the CW my go to channel more and more for a descent tv fix, even if some of the shows drive you mad at times, overall they are fairly above average,

also seen earlier that Robert Knepper has been cast as Blanes father,

http://tvline.com/2015/08/05/izombie-robert-knepper-blaine-father-angus-cast-season-2/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 60,434 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Really fun opening to season 2.

Yeah good start. Setting everything up nicely with Major and Max Rager too, which should be interesting...

I was a little underwhelmed - this always strikes me as a Summer show given it is so light, but I'm interested to see where they go this season based on the first episode foundation.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,850 ✭✭✭FouxDaFaFa

Some hilarious lines in the first episode, I laughed out loud a few times.

I'm not sure if I buy Major
    as a hitman. It just seems like too dramatic a shift in his nature, even given his concern for Liv and his desire to protect people from zombies.

The more I think about the episode the more I realise the racism stuff really missed the mark. I think that's what brought the whole thing down in my view; it was trying to be funny and risqué and making fun of old racists, but it just misfired for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,434 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Loved the Veronica Mars Easter egg.
    A long time ago we used to be friends

Yep, noticed it.

Anyone else think Liv's housemate looks like Claire Holt from Vampire Diaries/Originals?

I know it's fun seeing their interaction but if Liv isn't telling Babineaux about being a zombie, she should at least mention how her visions cause her to take on the traits, just so he's prepared.

Also I paused when it showed her ID, just out of curiosity. Not a great ID since it just have day and month of birth. No year

Thought this week's episode was the best of the season and opens up for a good over-arching storyline for the remainder.

Glad to see Peyton back - hope she has a bigger part to play this season too.

• Advertisement

Just realised, this show makes dressing as a zombie for Halloween so much easier. Can just go as yourself and you're sorted.

Advertisement