Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A random waffle thread?

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,858 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

phog wrote: »
    If you haven't already seen Pigotwn go and book it now, it's a great production.

I laughed through chunks of it, one of the best shows I've seen.

+1

I saw it last night and enjoyed it from start to finish.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,749 ✭✭✭✭phog

+1

I saw it last night and enjoyed it from start to finish.

I was there last night too.

I was a bit disappointed with the guy revving the engine and using the power tools during the performance, it's a bit much. I'm not sure what his gripe is but it needs to be sorted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,864 ✭✭✭langdang

Still at that craic? What IS the beef there?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Birdie086

langdang wrote: »
    Still at that craic? What IS the beef there?

A woeful tale of stubborness, could make a good production in years to come.

Seriously though it's an issue that should have been resolved long ago, and it's unfair on patrons, theatre companies and musicians etc, who are losing out because of the situation.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,749 ✭✭✭✭phog

Birdie086 wrote: »
    A woeful tale of stubborness, could make a good production in years to come.

Seriously though it's an issue that should have been resolved long ago, and it's unfair on patrons, theatre companies and musicians etc, who are losing out because of the situation.

That's true, I think the noise I heard last night was so loud that it could actually lead to complaint about noise polution if nearby residents so wished.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Birdie086

phog wrote: »
    That's true, I think the noise I heard last night was so loud that it could actually lead to complaint about noise polution if nearby residents so wished.

Probably not because it is before 11pm and an educated guess here but he must be keeping the level just a tad below the legal limit. (very educated guess). It is a ridiculous situation.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Was meant to go last night but had a conflict of interests :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,269 ✭✭✭source

Anyone hear anything about, pipe bomb found on Ballysimon Road? Caught the tail end of a report on 2fm, so only have sketchy details.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,864 ✭✭✭langdang

source wrote: »
    Anyone hear anything about, pipe bomb found on Ballysimon Road? Caught the tail end of a report on 2fm, so only have sketchy details.

not too well up on the tweet machine, but ya, seems like it

• Registered Users Posts: 8,760 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

Supposedly gona be getting temperatures into the 20's until wednesday. Ye gonna make the most of it?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,635 ✭✭✭xsiborg

Supposedly gona be getting temperatures into the 20's until wednesday. Ye gonna make the most of it?

oh yeah i wont be able to make the quiz tonight, going into the regional hobbidal tomorrow where im due to be knocked out for the day, fun times! :(

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,764 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

Can't. Work. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭The Snipe

xsiborg wrote: »

oh yeah i wont be able to make the quiz tonight, going into the regional hobbidal tomorrow where im due to be knocked out for the day, fun times! :(

Best of luck B!

Best of luck man, you gonna be in there for a few days?

Best of luck man, you gonna be in there for a few days?

nah man, just the one day, but i wont say no to a bunch of grapes! :D

*eat ALL the grapes* :pac:

I'll get Sarah on that right away good sir ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,555 ✭✭✭Sar_Bear

Best of luck B!!

Anyone goin to the quiz tonight??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭The Snipe

I've chillis tomorrow so I cant

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

Anyone know what Cois Abhainn in Rhebogue is like?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,625 ✭✭✭Stuck Cone

is there many of the dundons still around??

• Advertisement

Anyone know what Cois Abhainn in Rhebogue is like?

its beside a river TT, that's all i know...

/gets coat :pac:

Stuck Cone wrote: »
    is there many of the dundons still around??

i dont know, maybe one of them has google alerts set up to notify them when the word "dundon" is mentioned on the interwebs, they'll be along now any minute to let you know... :D

ok, ok, im going this time! :D

its beside a river TT, that's all i know...

/gets coat :pac:

Hmmm, thanks. :p

So,anyone know the area?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,279 ✭✭✭ronanc15

Not the worst spot, if I remember right its not the estate with the halting site at the back, this one would be much smaller, made up of 4/5 cul de sacs I think

• Registered Users Posts: 5,269 ✭✭✭source

Waffle waffle waffle, I got me a job!

Go on, what is it.

congratulations source! :)

oh yes, had the most amazing coffee in "arabica" cafe downtown earlier on, i know Sar was looking for decent coffee in limerick and this one just hit the spot! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,652 ✭✭✭fasttalkerchat

Oh dear... maybe my waffle thread is being misunderstood :eek:

Breakfast waffles lads!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,555 ✭✭✭Sar_Bear

congratulations source! :)

oh yes, had the most amazing coffee in "arabica" cafe downtown earlier on, i know Sar was looking for decent coffee in limerick and this one just hit the spot! :D

Oh well, thanks for the invite Xsi, gaaawd :P:P:P

Congrats Source :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement