Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

FIS for the second time-waiting time still 20 weeks?Mod warning post 437

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 778 ✭✭✭jessiejam

Thanks very much yabadabado

Should only be waiting 3 or 4 more weeks so judging by that info.

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭kmscc

yabadabado wrote: »
    They are definitely working on renewal claims from 26/4/12.

Just wondering when i ring i am not getting any of this information???:confused::confused:
    all i get is answering machine......... :confused::confused: How come every person has
    a different date etc... :confused::confused: Are they all in the same building/office :confused::confused:
    Why aren't they all singing from the same hymn sheet :confused::confused: sorry now but just so broke its really getting me down.....:mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 16,520 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

kmscc wrote: »
    Just wondering when i ring i am not getting any of this information???:confused::confused:
    all i get is answering machine......... :confused::confused: How come every person has
    a different date etc... :confused::confused: Are they all in the same building/office :confused::confused:
    Why aren't they all singing from the same hymn sheet :confused::confused: sorry now but just so broke its really getting me down.....:mad::mad:

They dont give you a date on the answer machine ,it just says up to 20 weeks for processing.

I just know that they are on the 26th April,any other info is incorrect.

I don't know if they are in the same office but I presume they are.

They dont give you a date on the answer machine ,it just says up to 20 weeks for processing.

I just know that they are on the 26th April,any other info is incorrect.

I don't know if they are in the same office but I presume they are.

Thanks anyway for your information :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,585 ✭✭✭jca

jessiejam wrote: »
    Is the renewal date the date of you last payment or the first week without payment.

I.E I got my last payment on the 10th of May. Is the 17th my renewal date?
    Your renewal date is the 11th. Old year finishes on a Wednesday the new ( renewal) year starts on the Thursday.

• Advertisement

jca wrote: »
    Your renewal date is the 11th. Old year finishes on a Wednesday the new ( renewal) year starts on the Thursday.

Thats wrong info.OP got paid on the 10/5/12 and thats runs until the 16/5/12 and the renewal is then the 17/5/12.Can't have a start date 11/5/12(Friday).

Start date of the claim is always a Thursday and the end date a wednesday .

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

if your renewal date is 18th april do you think i wud get the payment this thursday.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 theresa d

Hi all am a 1st time FIS applicant, sent forms and 4 payslips on may 15th got a letter dated 9th of June just stating they recieved all my information, i am just wondering is it 20wks wait from 9th of June? seems like an incredibly long time 2 wait for funds 2 come through? would be grateful for any information any1 mite have that applied in May like myself, thanx:)

theresa d wrote: »
    Hi all am a 1st time FIS applicant, sent forms and 4 payslips on may 15th got a letter dated 9th of June just stating they recieved all my information, i am just wondering is it 20wks wait from 9th of June? seems like an incredibly long time 2 wait for funds 2 come through? would be grateful for any information any1 mite have that applied in May like myself, thanx:)

Thread for first time applicants here:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056510787
    Might get better info there.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 lisaos

3girls wrote: »
    if your renewal date is 18th april do you think i wud get the payment this thursday.

Mine's the 18th of April and i'm hoping it be in account this Thursday , rang monday said i should be hearing in day or 2. Let me know if you get yours and ill do the same.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭teggers5

I'm 18 April too.. I spoke to them again today and they said fis had been awarded and will be in bank from tomorrow! Yay :)

Thats great so hopefully mine be there too so fingers crossed could do with it

lisaos wrote: »
    Thats great so hopefully mine be there too so fingers crossed could do with it
    Yeah hopefully it will :)

teggers5 wrote: »

i spoke to somebody in fis today and they said i will hear something dis week.so fingers crossed wiil b checking my online banking tonight,its been along 16 weeks.

teggers5 wrote: »

hi my fis renewal was 18th april no money in the bank today.anyone with that date get sorted today.

No money here this morning, not happy :mad:

Oh? :(
    My back money was in bank this morning.

I think its down to your pps number at this stage,they start on the lowest numbers first. You should definitely be sorted next week. Terrible stuff really,so stressful:mad:

Just off the phone, money will be there tomorrow, i'm so relieved things been very tight these last few weeks :)

Just off the phone, money will be there tomorrow, i'm so relieved things been very tight these last few weeks :)
    I hope so. Definitely will be next week I'd imagine. My renewal date is end of May......a long way to go yet:(

• Advertisement

Hi, What was your renewal date ??? Delighted for you :)

kmscc wrote: »
    Hi, What was your renewal date ??? Delighted for you :)

Hi its the 18th of April no money since the 11th of April

Money in bank went in at midnight, can finally pay a few bills. Should i ring btscfa and tell them its been awarded or wait to see will they issue payment i applied early June for it but they said couldn't have it till Fis came through.

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭Glyni

Delighted for you Lisa its a great weight off isnt it. x

Looking like early to mid September for me then. Kids back in school end of August, bloody disaster!! At this rate I'll have to go to moneylender.. I'm not joking either.

They will be starting 3/5/12 claims from Tuesday.

They will be starting 3/5/12 claims from Tuesday.
    Can I use your name in vain? Yabadabdoo!! They're into may, that's great news. I could be sorted before the end of the month. Thank god. It's been a tough time.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Tantan1305

That's great that they are looking at May, My renewal date was 31st May. Its been a long wait hopefully they'll get to me by the end of the month

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Nessy1

Hi all.
    Need some help. Its my first time applying for FIS. My date is the 28th of March and I havent heard a thing.:( Is anyone else the same? Or have they passed me by? Also does an inspector call to all appliciants??:cool:

• Advertisement

Nessy1 wrote: »
    Hi all.
    Need some help. Its my first time applying for FIS. My date is the 28th of March and I havent heard a thing.:( Is anyone else the same? Or have they passed me by? Also does an inspector call to all appliciants??:cool:
    This thread is for renewal claims.You will get the info you need here:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056510787

An inspector doesn't call to all applicants.

Advertisement