Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pokemon XY Friend Code Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭AndyKiely

Davidius wrote: »
    Can you tell me mine (Euler)?.

Yeah sure thing. Yours is fighting with Mienfoo, Breloom and Sawk

• Registered Users Posts: 13 djmod

Was hoping that someone would have Fairy type. Really need to get my hands on a Togepi/Togetic/Togekiss. Anyone have one to trade/breed perhaps?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I think I've got a Togepi I can trade you.

All Praise Angron!!!

I will be online this evening if that's any good? Do I dare ask which one you would like in return?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

djmod wrote: »
    All Praise Angron!!!

I will be online this evening if that's any good? Do I dare ask which one you would like in return?
    Yep, I'll be around most of the evening. I'll take anything really, I'm not too pushed.

• Advertisement

Angron wrote: »
    Yep, I'll be around most of the evening. I'll take anything really, I'm not too pushed.

Awesome. Thank you so much for that :-D

No problem!

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭souleater3000

My friend code is 0946-2348-6816, not sure what safari I have.
    And I'm looking for the exclusive Mega stones of Pokemon X if anyone is willing to let them go or has 2?
    Let me know if you add me so I can add you back :D
    0946-2348-6816

• Registered Users Posts: 5 manniemazing

2122-5945-4809

• Closed Accounts Posts: 255 ✭✭OiOshawott

Ryan - 0001-4339-9022

Psychic with Munna, Espurr and Gothorita

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭Jhax

2337-3935-8863

Jack :)

add me for safari

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭souleater3000

I've just added Mannie, oshawott and jhax. Please add me back
    0946-2348-6816

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭Justin Ternet

I'm just gonna give this a bump with my code. Some of you guys might not have added me.
    0688-5494-3135

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭Jhax

I've gone and added pretty much everyone on the spreadsheet i think so plz people add me! :)

2337-3935-8863

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭elekid

I've added everyone in the thread\spreadsheet so please go ahead and add me :)

2062-9454-2232

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭AndyKiely

Added all the extra people that left codes. if ye could add me back. Deets in the spreadsheet.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,535 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

My one is:

3969-5252-7239

Could someone tell me what's in my safari?

'It is better to walk alone in the right direction than follow the herd walking in the wrong direction.'

Ice type, so far I've found Snover and Sneasel.

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭penguinbloke

Angron wrote: »
    Ice type, so far I've found Snover and Sneasel.

and Lapras makes three

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭Phareon

Added my name to the doc list. I'm Chippy, 0061-0807-2699. Fire type Friend Safari.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 978 ✭✭✭AceCard Jones

Hey guys, my friend code is: 3566 - 2953 - 6829

Will add everyone on the spreadsheet so will await your adds :)

• Registered Users Posts: 978 ✭✭✭AceCard Jones

Have added the first 20 in the spreadsheet. All but 2 so far are still only provisionally registered. I don't mind being added to the spreadsheet when the author gets a chance. So far nobody from boards is appearing in my friends list in game, do they have to be playing pokemon online at the same time as me to register in game?

*Edit*

Added myself to the spreadsheet.

• Registered Users Posts: 787 ✭✭✭Deadlie

Just added myself there and am going through the list now.
    I've got eevee's in my Safari, not great, but well there y'are.

Also, if someone wants to add another column to the spreadsheet, we can write in what pokemon people have when we find out for them!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭Davidius

Deadlie wrote: »
    Also, if someone wants to add another column to the spreadsheet, we can write in what pokemon people have when we find out for them!
    I've done that now. Some 3rd entries missing because they require the E4 be beaten and both players logging in in-game simultaneously (I think). Blank ones are people who have not added me back yet (for shame).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 255 ✭✭OiOshawott

Davidius wrote: »
    I've done that now. Some 3rd entries missing because they require the E4 be beaten and both players logging in in-game simultaneously (I think). Blank ones are people who have not added me back yet (for shame).

I know my 3 anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Xenoshane

If anyone could tell me what I have in my Safari, id love to know, still waiting on friends to get there!

5112-3497-0057 , Baros.

Going to add some of the above there.

I'll check it for you as soon as you add me. Just on now! FC is in the doc (I'm Deadlie)

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Xenoshane

Deadlie wrote: »
    I'll check it for you as soon as you add me. Just on now! FC is in the doc (I'm Deadlie)

Cheers, added!

• Advertisement

Ice. Can't find your final pokemon til you clear the Elite 4, but it'll be one of these:

Dewgong
    Cloyster
    Lapras
    Piloswine

Advertisement