Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Post Your Pet Pic (DON'T QUOTE PHOTOS)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

Caoimhín wrote: »
    [noparse]
    boooj.jpg
    [/noparse]

The code above should show the image.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭Caoimhín

eoin wrote: »
    The code above should show the image.

Right, walk me through it, http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/3683/boooj.jpg

Is the image from imageshack, what do i do?

Right, walk me through it, http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/3683/boooj.jpg

Is the image from imageshack, what do i do?

Just replace URL with IMG in your code and you should be fine:

Like this:
    [noparse]
    boooj.jpg
    [/noparse]

That photo is huge though, remember you can resize images while uploading to that site.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭Caoimhín

eoin wrote: »
    Just replace URL with IMG in your code and you should be fine:

Like this:
    [noparse]
    boooj.jpg
    [/noparse]

That photo is huge though, remember you can resize images while uploading to that site.

Img as in the thingy you click on the box?

I think it depends on what editor you use on this site, but you should have a button that looks like this:

insertimage.gif

Click that and you'll get a popup box asking you for the address of the image. Enter the address from imageshack and press OK.

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭jolter

Thought this would be here already but can't find it anywhere. Anyway, Mods please delete if it already exists.

Seen as we all love adore and want to share the joys that our pets bring to us all with there cute:o, funny:D, angry :mad:, sad:confused: and bemused looks:eek:, i thought we could all post their pictures up here.:D

I'll get the ball rollling.

thats one cute little cocker spaniel.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭TechnoPool

I might ask the "gov'nr" to start a special forum for GSD owners and pics.

What do you think folks?

is there enough of us :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,686 ✭✭✭EdgarAllenPoo

I wouldn't say so, besides then everyone will want one for their breeds.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Pippin is a traitor to her Province, she's a Leinster dog through and through. My mum(who's from Cork) has different ideas though.

27867_391761092780_511677780_4144857_5903516_n.jpg

Beagle by birth, Munster by the grace of God.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭TechnoPool

Piste wrote: »
    Pippin is a traitor to her Province, she's a Leinster dog through and through. My mum(who's from Cork) has different ideas though.

27867_391761092780_511677780_4144857_5903516_n.jpg

Beagle by birth, Munster by the grace of God.

id say he's hiding now after after yesterday's match :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭antomagoo

Rosie, about 18 months

IMG_3517-1.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

picture.php?albumid=1146&pictureid=6275

CHAAAAARGE!!

Harley visiting his cousins

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭Asphyxia

This is Alfie, he is 8 weeks old and adorable! :D

picture.php?albumid=1146&pictureid=5900Willow hiding

picture.php?albumid=1146&pictureid=5894 Miller doing Aerobics

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 192 ✭✭heno86

whispered; that's a great pic :) what kind of dog is that in the center?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,534 ✭✭✭morganafay

I thought I'd post pictures of my new baby rabbit I got and the one I'm keeping from my litter, because they're really cute!

2 of the rabbits are going away tonight, and 2 on Saturday. :( I'll miss them, but hopefully they'll be going to good homes. The people getting the ones on Saturday seem lovely, and I haven't met the person who's getting two tonight, but I'll meet them and see. It's a little weird when I haven't met someone yet, trying to figure out if it'll be a good home.

Anyway, this is Lily
    Lily2.jpg

And this is Lila :) She might look a little funny now, because she's a double maned lionhead, she's going to be very fluffy!
    Lila2.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 487 ✭✭DBCyc

Whispered wrote: »

CHAAAAARGE!!

Ha ha - brilliant! This is my new favourite pic on this thread :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭andreac

CHAAAAARGE!!

Great pic Helena, i commented on fb too, im sure they had a ball, Elli loves playing and Abbie is a mental case!!!

heno86 wrote: »
    whispered; that's a great pic :) what kind of dog is that in the center?
    The dog in the middle is my boy Harley, A staff/lab we think.
    andreac wrote: »
    Great pic Helena, i commented on fb too, im sure they had a ball, Elli loves playing and Abbie is a mental case!!!
    It was great Andrea, Ellie put him in his place brilliantly and Abbie fell in love. He's still tired today which is saying a lot!

• Advertisement

The girls in their new run, I need to put in some houses and tunnels and stuff to make it a bit more interesting and cosey :)
    nr4.jpg

The boys in their run (the new pig made friends with them)
    nr6.jpg

The boys eating dandelions :)
    nr2.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭andreac

Lovely pics Morganafay, your littles ones look really healthy and happy.

andreac wrote: »
    Lovely pics Morganafay, your littles ones look really healthy and happy.

Thanks :) I think being outside and eating loads of grass makes them healthy and it definitely makes them happy :) They're so greedy!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 191 ✭✭jjjade

omg guinea pigs they are so funny i had two and they had babies who were so cute !!!! the noises they make when the no they are getting feed is so funny!!!

here are my lot, the westie is peggy aka pancake, scottie is Bonnie aka BonBon or La Bon, the staff is simply Molly :)

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 530 ✭✭✭joyce2009

CHAAAAARGE!!

ahhh flying dogs.......:Dfantastic pic...love it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 290 ✭✭LBD

All gorgeous dogs jjjade but Bonnie is a real beaut! Looks like a character :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Poor Leeroy, got knocked down yesterday, but he's ok now. No breaks :)

29322_393546696435_553321435_4639394_3833053_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 41 caramel0

She drives me mad :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 maggie82

Throughly unimpressed kitty;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,868 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Please say a prayer or just cross your fingers for our Hayley who has to have an operation tomorrow.
    She has an infection in her womb.
    It's basically a spaying procedure but Hayley is quite old - she will be 13 in a few weeks, she's good and strong though but naturally we're a bit worried about it.

3602551927_38cd372dea.jpg

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

Hayley will be in my thoughts - I hope all goes well tomorrow, the poor darling. xx

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭martina_670

Please say a prayer or just cross your fingers for our Hayley who has to have an operation tomorrow.
    She has an infection in her womb.
    It's basically a spaying procedure but Hayley is quite old - she will be 13 in a few weeks, she's good and strong though but naturally we're a bit worried about it.

3602551927_38cd372dea.jpg
    hope everything goes well, will be thinking of her :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Puppies :o

Our bitch was a stray who we thought was neutered... turned out she wasn't... nine weeks later...

30593_391152649006_515834006_4048067_7402233_n.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Forgot to add, good luck with your doggys op CrowdedHouse

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭mymo

Good luck Hayley, hope all goes well.
    Lhasa's are tough little dogs, I always love seeing pics of them, such expressive(cheeky) faces.:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,190 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

My fingers are crossedfor Hayley. Hope it goes well :)

Hayley is so sweet looking. Best of luck tomorrow.

LBD wrote: »
    All gorgeous dogs jjjade but Bonnie is a real beaut! Looks like a character :D

thank you! Bonnie is only 2 years old and is as mad as they come lovable thing..... after calming down alot though... very independent dog and doesn't listen to correction from my mam.

its really funny actually cause my mam trains her to do the basics that all pet owners do and tells her shes bold the usual. Bonnie will give every1 a kiss if asked, but will not give my mam one.... 2 years on still wont :( stubborn as hell!

but you have to love her :D

• Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭havetoquit

Ah what a lovely dog. His face is just so full of character.

jjjade wrote: »
    omg guinea pigs they are so funny i had two and they had babies who were so cute !!!! the noises they make when the no they are getting feed is so funny!!!

One of mine had babies too (was pregnant when we bought her!), the babies are the most adorable thing ever! :D It's mad when I'm feeding my animals, I have dogs barking, cats meowing, but the guinea pigs are the loudest!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,594 ✭✭✭forbairt

Had some friends visiting and they took some lovely shots of squishy :) really makes me want to upgrade to a DSLR :)

306C9EF600E84F8D84858D3D5B8CBC4F-800.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

That's a fantastic picture of Squishy. He looks so healthy and happy. My bf has borrowed his Dad's good camera so after seeing that I've told him to take lots of pictures of our cat over the weekend!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

forbairt wrote: »
    Had some friends visiting and they took some lovely shots of squishy :) really makes me want to upgrade to a DSLR :)

I also clicked into the squishy link in your sig and the first facebook comment was brilliant. It made me laugh so much! That's exactly what our cat does. My bf always hangs out the washing out and Murdoch always supervises :)

watna wrote: »
    That's a fantastic picture of Squishy. He looks so healthy and happy. My bf has borrowed his Dad's good camera so after seeing that I've told him to take lots of pictures of our cat over the weekend!

He has a slight pouch at the moment apparently quite common in neutered cats especially those living indoors only ... we're working on that though .. need to play with him more and monitor his food intake closely

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,868 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Thanks to everyone for the good wishes for Hayley

She's back home safe and sound :)

A snap a few mins ago

DSC_3326.jpg

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

Awh delighted to see her looking well, I'm sure she's very tired but probably very happy to be home!

Thanks to everyone for the good wishes for Hayley

Glad to hear it .. been actually wondering all day about that

Sonny, Monty, Ben, Charlie, Hugo, Toby, Max ? As long as it is short and you like it that is all that matters. He is beautiful and so cuddly. The sooner you name him the easier and quicker he will learn commands, such as 'come' 'sit' etc.

I had a retriever female once, called her Holly and so miss her still. She needed masses of exercise but hey that was good for both of us and she never once became distructive or hyper because of this I guess. So long walks= happy dog= happy fit owner!

Enjoy your gorgeous doggie.

Delighted you lovely little doggie is home. You both must be in heaven again. Sorry about my last response but it was actually in direct response to another thread and don't know how it came into yours. You must have thought I was dulally as it had no reference what so ever to your little dog being found safely.

• Advertisement

morganafay wrote: »
    One of mine had babies too (was pregnant when we bought her!), the babies are the most adorable thing ever! :D It's mad when I'm feeding my animals, I have dogs barking, cats meowing, but the guinea pigs are the loudest!

OMG i taught i was the only 1 with loud guinea pigs!!!! i would pull some grass and they would freak out with the noise with joy!!!

we bought 2 as females..... mine ended up to be a boy and my sisters guinea pig had babies. apparently your suppose to separate the male from the female after birth as he will make her pregnant again....

we separated mine into a smaller cage for a bit, and my dad would feel sorry for him.... i came in one day and panicked as the cage was open and no guinea pig!!! the guinea pig was sitting on the arm of the chair watching telly with my dad!!! its to funny.

had to give them all up to a new home :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement