Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What do women think men want?

1235»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 515 ✭✭✭A_SN

CDfm wrote: »
    read the thread title- it should provide a clue. lets see what women think you want.
    Well I for one am wondering what they want from me, regarding the topic at hand, i.e. if it's a problem that I have such a straight-to-the-point hygiene, lol.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭pseudonym1

You are both right! Women * like a guy that looks after himself - but not so much that he will be hogging the mirrior!

IMO Facail scrub stuff - ok MAke up sun shimmer and the like - No way!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

Thaedydal wrote: »
    lollers, all men suffering from man flu need to be sedated so that they shut up moaning and whining.

But if it affected us every month we'd have a license to?:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 515 ✭✭✭St Bill

Dragan wrote: »
    But if it affected us every month we'd have a license to?:pac:

Of course! Don't tell me you wouldn't complain if you knew a week of manflu was on the way every month? ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

St Bill wrote: »
    Of course! Don't tell me you wouldn't complain if you knew a week of manflu was on the way every month? ;)

Nothing would ever get done, cause everyone with manflu (not me, I've never succumbed ;) ) would have to take the next three weeks to recover. Oh wait isn't that...?

Advertisement