Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What do women think men want?

Options
123457»

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

And now their is 4 of us'. ;)

A_SN wrote: »
    Yay! I propose we found the Grammertickle Nashanull Sawshaliss Partea! Together we can bring a final solution to that epidemic of bad grammar and spelling! By posting forum stickies and stuff...

+1
    CDfm wrote: »
    his particularily expensive lambswool pairs you wear to make your snug gone to sock heaven.......

sort your own socks, then they are your's and not the sock sorter's :D
    Oryx wrote: »
    All the best women are mean.
    A man who owns a 'robe' is a wuss anyway.
    Statements like that make me wonder about your home life. It must be odd.

Well said, I don't know many guys who own a robe lol
    I bet you even use your mans razor and probably dont replace the top on his cleanser after using it either and think nothing of it.

A real man needs his comfort and is unashamed of looking and feeling good.

Real men use cleanser? Is that not metro men??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,649 ✭✭✭✭CDfm

Thaedydal wrote: »
    lollers, all men suffering from man flu need to be sedated so that they shut up moaning and whining.

unreconstructed feminist aghenda -are you sure you are posting on the right thread:rolleyes:

nouggatti wrote: »

Real men use cleanser? Is that not metro men??

because Im worth it:mad:

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

unreconstructed feminist aghenda -are you sure you are posting on the right thread:rolleyes:

You've obviously never had to put up with a man claiming manflu as an illness :rolleyes:

You've obviously never had to put up with a man claiming manflu as an illness :rolleyes:
    and Ive read somewhere that 45% of women suffer from it and recover in half the time it takes men.

• Advertisement

and Ive read somewhere that 45% of women suffer from it and recover in half the time it takes men.

Somewhere? Link????

Not surprised that women recover quicker at all.

Somewhere? Link????

Not surprised that women recover quicker at all.
    Before long there will be a self help group and government funding

http://www.highbeam.com/doc/1P2-12216263.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 515 ✭✭✭A_SN

I didn't know what manflu was so I looked it up http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Man_flu

And what's a cleanser? Is it like a douche? lol.

Before long there will be a self help group and government funding

http://www.highbeam.com/doc/1P2-12216263.html

Marvellous, a man quoting an article from Nuts to back his argument up mwahahahaaaaaa :D

And what's a cleanser?

Presumably it's facial cleanser, used to clean/wash your face instead of soap :)

Presumably it's facial cleanser, used to clean/wash your face instead of soap :)
    People wash their face with soap?? What for??? I just throw some water at my face and rub it around and I'm perfectly fine lol.

• Advertisement

People wash their face with soap?? What for??? I just throw some water at my face and rub it around and I'm perfectly fine lol.
    Lol - guess all those gift boxes you get for Xmas go to waste:D

Lol - guess all those gift boxes you get for Xmas go to waste:D
    lol, gift boxes? what's that? seriously..

lol, gift boxes? what's that? seriously..
    I wonder if any women wants a guy who smells nice?

You mean no personal grooming products ever?:eek:

I wonder if any women want a guy who smells nice?
    I'm not sure I understand, do you mean you think women prefer guys like mean who don't even know what a cleanser is, let alone use? :)

A grooming product? WTF is that? I just wash everything with a shower gel, except my teeth, lol.

I'm not sure I understand, do you mean you think women prefer guys like mean who don't even know what a cleanser is, let alone use? :)

A grooming product? WTF is that? I just wash everything with a shower gel, except my teeth, lol.
    OK my man.

If you are so convinced why dont you try out a facial scrub or a cleanser for a few weeks?

A good shampoo or anti dandruff shampoo is a must.

You cant be for real.

Marvellous, a man quoting an article from Nuts to back his argument up mwahahahaaaaaa :D

Whats so funny about a mans publication covering womens issues.

Its quite genderist of you to suggest that mans magazine would be genderist and not cover womens issues. Most women would say its a step in the right direction.

OK my man.

If you are so convinced why dont you try out a facial scrub or a cleanser for a few weeks?

A good shampoo or anti dandruff shampoo is a must.

You cant be for real.
    Why should I try a facial scrub? My face is very fine?

And I have pretty short hair, hence no erm.. whatever it's called.. that dead skin snow flake-like thing that people get in their hair. What else is there I should worry about? A shower gel is all a real man needs, and real men before me only used soap.

Oh and I use a deodorant spray too!

Why should I try a facial scrub? My face is very fine?

And I have pretty short hair, hence no erm.. whatever it's called.. that dead skin snow flake-like thing that people get in their hair. What else is there I should worry about? A shower gel is all a real man needs, and real men before me only used soap.

Oh and I use a deodorant spray too!
    I am sure lots of women should reply to you on this -but probably wont.

I am sure lots of women should reply to you on this -but probably wont.
    Can you please elaborate? I'm curious to know hehe.

Can you please elaborate? I'm curious to know hehe.
    read the thread title- it should provide a clue. lets see what women think you want.

• Advertisement

read the thread title- it should provide a clue. lets see what women think you want.
    Well I for one am wondering what they want from me, regarding the topic at hand, i.e. if it's a problem that I have such a straight-to-the-point hygiene, lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭pseudonym1

You are both right! Women * like a guy that looks after himself - but not so much that he will be hogging the mirrior!

IMO Facail scrub stuff - ok MAke up sun shimmer and the like - No way!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

Thaedydal wrote: »
    lollers, all men suffering from man flu need to be sedated so that they shut up moaning and whining.

But if it affected us every month we'd have a license to?:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 515 ✭✭✭St Bill

Dragan wrote: »
    But if it affected us every month we'd have a license to?:pac:

Of course! Don't tell me you wouldn't complain if you knew a week of manflu was on the way every month? ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

St Bill wrote: »
    Of course! Don't tell me you wouldn't complain if you knew a week of manflu was on the way every month? ;)

Nothing would ever get done, cause everyone with manflu (not me, I've never succumbed ;) ) would have to take the next three weeks to recover. Oh wait isn't that...?

Advertisement