Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

aaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭LilMissCiara

I had to get someone to change my fb password just so I'd study. Desperate, desperate times. Now, any takers for changing my boards one?! lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭RolandIRL

I had to get someone to change my fb password just so I'd study. Desperate, desperate times. Now, any takers for changing my boards one?! lol

ME ME ME ME :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭LilMissCiara

RolandIRL wrote: »
    ME ME ME ME :D

Hahah actually bad idea.. I'll have no way of getting it back! I'll log out and see if that works instead!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭Screaminmidget

Hahah actually bad idea.. I'll have no way of getting it back! I'll log out and see if that works instead!

Me then? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

Ooo, ooo, pick me, PICK ME!!

• Advertisement

I'm quare failing this semester.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭Fbjm

Jackobyte wrote: »
    In regards to to the comments about people requiring SNA's being excluded in a school environment, it is worth considering that some of them prefer just their own company. We have a student with Asburger's and a lot of the time, he prefers being left alone. I'll talk to him at chess and at the lockers and after English but during lunch he prefers to be left alone and everyone knows this. People tried talk to him every lunch in first year and we learnt he didn't like that when he had an outburst one day.

That's ONE GUY. that doesn't go for all of them. There was a guy in our group who had no mates but us, we literally invited him to one or two things in the whole of fifth and sixth year and apart from that he stayed in every night. He was a bit weird but then who isn't?

That said, I blame no one. Efforts were made by many to get to know him and he was so damn introverted that in the end most people gave up.

Aoifey! wrote: »
    I'm quare failing this semester.

Quare?

Fbjm wrote: »
    Quare?

Yes, quare. I always forget people on the internet aren't from the same place as me :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Quare?

Yes, quare. I always forget people on the internet aren't from the same place as me :p
    Cant blame them :pac:

• Advertisement

So you're very failing this semester? :P

Shh, Wexford words rock :P

And quare can be substituted for any word and it makes sense.

Quare lad.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭Screaminmidget

How the f*ck is it 1am already :/

How the f*ck is it 1am already :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

Shh, Wexford words rock :P

Ay! Dja hear me lookin atcha?
    You Wexford yellow-bellies aren't getting our word. It's ours, and the derivative "quern" is too!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,382 ✭✭✭Duffy the Vampire Slayer

I say Quare now. Living with New Ross people for 3 years ruined my vocabulary.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

Why does this happen? :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

Tomorrow's exam should be a good laugh...NOT!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

I say Quare now.
    Saying quare is cool.

...Doctor Who has ruined mine

Lawliet wrote: »
    Saying quare is cool.

...Doctor Who has ruined mine

I can't stop saying "Fezes are cool" :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

'I wear a stenson now. Stensons are cool' *insert gunshot

Studying electromagnetism is sooo much fun!! >.<

Why can't you be simple?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭frantic190

Studying electromagnetism is sooo much fun!! >.<

Why can't you be simple?

We are just finishing off Leaving Cert electromagnetism, it's not nice :( I hate it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

So much work, so little time.

/disappears back behind stack of books

Ay! Dja hear me lookin atcha?
    You Wexford yellow-bellies aren't getting our word. It's ours, and the derivative "quern" is too!
    Pfft, you can have quern, but we own quare.
    I say Quare now. Living with New Ross people for 3 years ruined my vocabulary.

I think you misspelled improved...

frantic190 wrote: »
    We are just finishing off Leaving Cert electromagnetism, it's not nice :( I hate it!

I wish i was back at that stage :( this is college-strength electromag...not nice!

My head is pretty much breaking apart at the seams and the exam's this week!

/retreats back to desk to study look at notes and not take anything in

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Doing more training for work tonight (three hour course on how to lift things correctly, aces) and I've just noticed that the letter says not to wear tight jeans, dresses or skirts. The only clothes I have which do not fall into these categories are lounging/hangover clothes. I'm going to look homeless.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 596 ✭✭✭Bonkers_xOx

I miss living at home round this time of year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 353 ✭✭The Internet

Checked todays post only to find two ESB bills and see that they are now overdue :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭degausserxo

Doctor's orders to stay home from school for the next ten days. Can't miss any more time, this is ridiculous. Felt like such a drama llama today, too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭Niles

Pfft, you can have quern, but we own quare.

As a North Wexfordian who spent a lot of time in Arklow I'd have to concur... the "n" seems to get lost as the word travels south of the border, down Wexico way.

Maybe we can "share" it with the Wickla' folk and just leave it as a south-easterly thing. We can work together for the mutual cause of confusing people from other parts of the country.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

I'm an idiot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

I don't know how to write reports, and I have to write a 1500 word one (with references) on how disability affects the built environment by Monday. Quotes don't count towards wordcount. Oh dear.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭shannon_tek

Why is it so hard to start this presentation. just too lazy. i want to go to bed and this thing has to be in tomoro. RAWR

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭shannon_tek

I don't know how to write reports, and I have to write a 1500 word one (with references) on how disability affects the built environment by Monday. Quotes don't count towards wordcount. Oh dear.

I must read that sounds very interesting to a person like myself:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭ohthebaby

I did some snooping I really should not have done and now I've found out things that have upset me but that I can't really sort out cos then people will know I went snooping. **** my life. Curiosity killed the cat.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

I have to print one of my portfolios to hand it in next week.

Its 120 pages, with a few more to go in.

There's a lot of pictures.

I need to print in colour.

It's €0.20 a page for colour printing. Fúck you DIT.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Pigwidgeon wrote: »
    I have to print one of my portfolios to hand it in next week.

Its 120 pages, with a few more to go in.

There's a lot of pictures.

I need to print in colour.

It's €0.20 a page for colour printing. Fúck you DIT.

Buy a cheap printer for like 50 quid. A lot handier for random printing imho. :)

Why my head hurt so bad?

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    Buy a cheap printer for like 50 quid. A lot handier for random printing imho. :)

Was just going to say that :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭bluejay14

We are not required to attend educational services tomorrow.

Surely this must be a yaaahh, one says.

However, one would be wrong.....

....For I must still rise as early as 8.15 in order to keep my apointment with the dentist.

And there was me looking forward to the most amazing sleep ever. :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

I'm angry cos that Philosophy exam wasn't nasty BECAUSE I'd studied all the really hard in depth crap from wiki and other sites. It turned out to be really easy and I'd looked over(as in not paid attention to) the basic stuff. I'm such an eejit...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭JamJamJamJam

The person across from me in the library left like 20 minutes ago, but they left their laptop on the desk playing funny videos. I can't stop watching them! Need to concentrate :(

But they're just so good :P

Was just going to say that :D
    Just don't do what I did and buy a printer without the USB cable...

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭jorges

I have done no study yet. Zero. Zilch. So much for study week. Exams start on tuesday, I need to start doing something. :o

jorges wrote: »
    I have done no study yet. Zero. Zilch. So much for study week. Exams start on tuesday, I need to start doing something. :o
    You sure picked the wrong time to join Boards, but welcome anyway! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭jorges

Cydoniac wrote: »
    You sure picked the wrong time to join Boards, but welcome anyway! :D

Yeah I felt now more than ever I need to start spending more time on the internet than usual :p
    I promise I'm just going get something to eat now and then I'm going to knuckle down and do some work.... honestly I will.

:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭almostnever

It's so, so cold. Brrrrrrrrrr.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

well psychology was a big fat fail today!
    At least I've until saturday to study for my next exam.
    2nd weekend in a row not going home.

Then I'll be stuck at home for 6 weeks. Bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhh. The thought makes me wanna die inside.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

I wish i was back at that stage :( this is college-strength electromag...not nice!

My head is pretty much breaking apart at the seams and the exam's this week!

/retreats back to desk to study look at notes and not take anything in

I'm doing the exact same! Its less than fun

Conor108 wrote: »
    I'm doing the exact same! Its less than fun
    is your part of a physics or maths physics course?

exam was today. it actually went better than expected. Didn't get it finished but nailed two questions out of three perfectly (ran out of time)
    i *may* have just assumed some things to suit my answer but sure the lecturer won't mind >_>

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement