Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pulling a whitey

Options
  • 26-05-2013 9:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,717 ✭✭✭

Have you ever pulled a whitey/whitener from smoking weed? I've bore witness to a few lads who were full of bravado before having a toke and then 5 mins later they were as quiet as a mouse, pale and contemplating either

A) Going to the toilet to puke
    or
    B) Going to the toilet to sh!te

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,068 ✭✭✭Specialun

Me no speaky your language

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭bacon n eggs

Omg pappyodaniel from oh brother where art thou????

• Registered Users Posts: 1,388 ✭✭✭KingOfFairview

Yes. The times it happened me I began sweating profusely, like a frightening amount of sweat, was very nauseous and panicked. So I don't really do it anymore

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,351 ✭✭✭NegativeCreep

We call it going green where I live. It happened me once. It's hilarious looking back in it but at the time I thought for sure that I was going to die :L

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,562 ✭✭✭✭Sunnyisland

Nope don't smoke.....anything.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 835 ✭✭✭kingcobra

You're giving material for the anti-weed crowd to work with here!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭Teyla Emmagan

Once, I thought I was going to die. My stomach, my head, my heart, my bowels. The PAIN!! I just wanted to lie down on the road and die.

Haven't touched as much as an asprin since, it was horrific. Good lesson.

Once, I thought I was going to die. My stomach, my head, my heart, my bowels. The PAIN!! I just wanted to lie down on the road and die.

Haven't touched as much as an asprin since, it was horrific. Good lesson.

Yeah, weed sounds great.

Must try it sometime. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

Have you ever pulled a whitey/whitener from smoking weed? I've bore witness to a few lads who were full of bravado before having a toke and then 5 mins later they were as quiet as a mouse, pale and contemplating either

A) Going to the toilet to puke
    or
    B) Going to the toilet to sh!te

...never. Not that I was too regular a recipient of natures bounty. Hash didn't do much for me. Now weed in its weedy form, for some reason...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 666 ✭✭✭A0

Smoking is bad for you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,717 ✭✭✭pappyodaniel

Some old crusty I met at a festival explained to me what's happening you when you get a 'whitey'. After smoking it you're brain may think you have ingested a form of poison and it sends signals to the body to emit the poison by sweating it out, puking or crapping.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,336 ✭✭✭wendell borton

I'm currently in the process of consolidating my power in the Boston underworld while being a rat for the feds, does that count as pulling a whitey?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,825 ✭✭✭Timmyctc

Candie wrote: »
    Yeah, weed sounds great.

Must try it sometime. :)

And that literally never happens during an intense hangover? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭Ihatecuddles-old

I pulled a greener in a pub toilet once, think I was in there for about 2 hours. Just sitting on the toilet with my pants around my ankles. My boyfriend at the time had to climb over the door to get me, as soon as he got in ....I farted.

Then we went into town and I fell asleep standing up at the luas stop. Ah those were the days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

I don't smoke weed but I've seen people crash while smoking it more times than I can remember. Glass of water with a few big spoons of sugar in it and you're fine in 5 minutes.

I pulled a greener in a pub toilet once, think I was in there for about 2 hours. Just sitting on the toilet with my pants around my ankles. My boyfriend at the time had to climb over the door to get me, as soon as he got in ....I farted.

Then we went into town and I fell asleep standing up at the luas stop. Ah those were the days.

...there's no glamour in romance like that anymore.....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭moc moc a moc

First time I went to Amsterdam I got so mongoed I couldn't see properly. When I moved my head my vision was like a series of snapshots rather than a smooth pan.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,538 ✭✭✭flutterflye

Yes. I've gone deathly pale, gone literally green - kinda olive colour, puked, had vaso-vagel episodes, and gone completely paranoid and been 100% convinced my friends were saying/doing horrible things.
    Don't think it suits me so well! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭ITS_A_BADGER

Nodin wrote: »
    ...there's no glamour in romance like that anymore.....

.....big piss up in someones gaff. I kept thinking somebody had paused "hell raiser" or put it on slo mo until I realised I was out of me gourd.....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,825 ✭✭✭Timmyctc

This is the best story ever

• Registered Users Posts: 1,848 ✭✭✭Andy-Pandy

You sound like a catch.

First time I smoked weed i sat in Herbert Park and puked all over myself. Same thing thing happened the third, fourth and fifth time. I was a persistent little bugger.

Andy-Pandy wrote: »
    You sound like a catch.

First time I smoked weed i sat in Herbert Park and puked all over myself. Same thing thing happened the third, fourth and fifth time. I was a persistent little bugger.

By jaysus...thats conviction that is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭JJJJNR

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

my first trip to Amsterdam as a naive 16year old i got in a really bad state from spacecake,that was 15years ago learnt my lesson! has never happened from smoking.hazy strains can bring on the racing heart/sweats/paranoia for people used to smoking lesser stuff tho,but if you know what your smoking and what the effects are its fine

• Registered Users Posts: 3,918 ✭✭✭0ph0rce0

Bought weed off a randomer in the states down an alley some years back.

Ahh sure we'll roll a blunt.

2 pulls and i was looking like the Grinch, Collapsed and woke up in the bath with 2 cousins hosing me down with the shower.

(Nothing Sexual Happened Nor Was It Piss, Before You May Ask) :p

Turns out It was laced with some other shíte

Never smoked since.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭jaffacakesyum

Jaysus I must be smoking some weak shít to never feel even remotely ill on weed.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭seenitall

An ex used to pull a whitey on a regular basis, smoking hash and drinking ferociously at the same time. It got to be a running joke in our company, "when do you think X will go white tonight? I give it no more than 20 minutes now."

Man had the constitution of an ox.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,736 ✭✭✭✭kylith

orestes wrote: »
    I don't smoke weed but I've seen people crash while smoking it more times than I can remember. Glass of water with a few big spoons of sugar in it and you're fine in 5 minutes.

Ice cream is just the job for curing it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,969 ✭✭✭hardCopy

First time I smoked, no problem. Second, third and fourth times I was as green as a thing that is very green.

I don't smoke weed anymore.

Advertisement