Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Fasting Today

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭AlphaRed

colossus-x wrote: »
    lol

Of course I didn't read all of your posts. Your post COUNT is clearly displayed on the left there under your username as is the threads you posted in. It only takes one glance to see what your up too. Ha.

Sorry about commenting on your referendum opinions. I didn't realize it has noting to do with me at all even though the outcome affect me directly. I also didn't' realize your comments and opinions were private even though you post them on an open public forum. Silly me. Must remember not to read any more posts on boards. All I have to do is remember to mind my own business . :D

If you want to make comments on referendum threads do that on those threads.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

colossus-x wrote: »
    It looks to me like AlphaRed has set up a separate account to comment on the upcoming referendum and has tried to disguise it by popping in the odd comment in other forums. The 'other posts' he's referring too are probably posts in the fitness forum from his usual account.

Not surprising for someone on the NO side to be so underhand. How else cold they win. Mind your I find it rather reassuring that the No side feel the need to be so surreptitious. I hope Saturday is not your fasting day as it will be hard resist the egg on your face.

Mod, are 2 accounts allowed per user?

If you have a problem with a poster, report them.
    Derailing a thread like this and speculating on identity and making personal comments is not ok

thread closed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement