Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Times Fantasy Golf

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,078 ✭✭✭Muff Richardson

Also what's the code for making transfers today?

second this...anyone got the code for the transfer?

is it only available in the print edition?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,078 ✭✭✭Muff Richardson

Also what's the code for making transfers today?

PRESTWICK

• Registered Users Posts: 796 ✭✭✭Johnnio13

second this...anyone got the code for the transfer?

is it only available in the print edition?

In your update mail the password is buried in the 2nd half of the mail:

"This weeks event..."

• Registered Users Posts: 10 charlieoo

PRESTWICK
    thanks for transfer code

• Registered Users Posts: 21,096 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Not one of the 10+ players ahead of me has GMac.... Shame on ye

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,200 ✭✭✭qwabercd

Yeah didn't go for gmac myself, had a quick flick through the top 15 overall, only 3 I think have him. Feckin reed and hoffman both finished with doubles. Have a feeling there won't be much movement this week teams are very similar.

qwabercd wrote: »
    Yeah didn't go for gmac myself, had a quick flick through the top 15 overall, only 3 I think have him. Feckin reed and hoffman both finished with doubles. Have a feeling there won't be much movement this week teams are very similar.

I'm just glad everyone seems to have that hacker Spieth

PARlance wrote: »
    I'm just glad everyone seems to have that hacker Spieth

Half considered leaving him out as it was always gonna be tough after the week he's had, but with him being in everyone's team it wasn't worth it.

• Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭josey_whale

Some round Speith put together today - a 62. He's right back in it.

Four of my lads T7 or better.
    Kuchar, GMac & Baddely (horses for courses... all past winners) and Spieth

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,425 ✭✭✭Pierce_1991

Was trying to join the league there but pin 359 ain't working?

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭Eaglebridie 32

Pin for Boards league is 2955.

Nice one cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭OffalyMedic

Well that's me out of the running :p knew I shouldn't have dropped fuyrk on Thursday!! Just playing for pride now :)

This week will have very little bearing on the rankings in the long run. Only worth single points. Not a huge amount have Furyk and the 37 points he'll get isn't that much over the course of the season.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,913 ✭✭✭Ormus

It's only one third of the points of the Masters.

The 30 points Furyk got for winning yesterday was the same as he would've gotten for finishing 11th last week.

I think thats a bit silly, seems a player could do well by only picking good performers in the majors. It can sometimes be much trickier to pick guys in the smaller tournaments.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 keithap76

Hi all. Does anyone have this weeks password yet for the Zurich classic

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭BOB81

Password for this week is Oakmont

• Registered Users Posts: 10 charlieoo

thanks for password

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭Beaulieu

Annoying the way that they dont have duel ET & PGA Tour events counting. I had The Rat on my team last week ..he wins & then discover that only Harbour Town counted for the game..

Beaulieu wrote: »
    Annoying the way that they dont have duel ET & PGA Tour events counting. I had The Rat on my team last week ..he wins & then discover that only Harbour Town counted for the game..

Yeah its been that way the last 4/5 years,pretty lazy on ITs part as it wouldn't require much effort to include both (as they used to) and it would improve the game big time.

What annoys me a bit this year is the most popular picks includes people who just havent been transferred by inactive teams like McIlroy. Last year they discounted inactive teams when calculating the most popular picks so it was more informative.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭galwaylad14

The course this week must be fierce handy. -5 to make the cut. Some standard of golf in fairness

Yet again 2 of my players missed the cut by 1 shot, I think that's 5 in 3 weeks.

Noh my only faller.
    Tringale, DJ & Rose in with a shout.
    Bradley & Blixt a bit off the pace.

Another bad week for me 3 miss cut by a shot, Keegan Bradley along way back...Justin Thomas and Justin rose in with a shout for a few points

Another bad week for me 3 miss cut by a shot, Keegan Bradley along way back...Justin Thomas and Justin rose in with a shout for a few points

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭bobster453

5 out of 6 playing the weekend aint too bad.Rose D Johnson OHeir Day M Hoffman.Thought i had a clean sweep only to see cut move from 4to 5under and lost Merritt wouldnt mind but switched Tringale for him.
    Still not looking too bad at the moment, if they ever get the tournament finished that is

Rose should hold on for the win now which should push me up a bit in the rankings. O'hair's double at the last is annoying as was Hoffmann falling away in the final round. Not overly any popular players in the top10 outside of rose and day.

• Advertisement

qwabercd wrote: »
    Rose should hold on for the win now which should push me up a bit in the rankings. O'hair's double at the last is annoying as was Hoffmann falling away in the final round. Not overly any popular players in the top10 outside of rose and day.

Tringale was popular for me. A win would have been a nice differentiator but he threw away a few chances. Hoping he gets second on his own. Have Rose too.

Bradley T22 and DJ T43 to pick up a few points. Should move me up in the rankings from 534.

Advertisement