Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice - Withnail & I

Options
1235»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

Man delights not me; no, nor Woman neither.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Rreally must get around to it....I've tried to watch it twice and me falling asleep after 2 mins was the more successful time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,655 ✭✭✭i57dwun4yb1pt8

'do you grow ? '

anyone who does not like this film is someone i never want to meet in life

.... just dont watch the last 5 minutes , way to sad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 299 ✭✭Metallergy

DaDumTish wrote: »
    anyone who does not like this film is someone i never want to meet in life

n anyone who likes Shawshank redemption i never wanna meet.. again. arduos task, theyre as commonplace n covert as metallica fans. jesus i'll never leave the house..

its the bastard hype machine. nothing can live down a reputation, it'll always falls short of expectations. i saw it unexpectedly, in a somewhat similar scenario to the their cottage stint, n it clicked - but then i once entered a students digs off the tooting broadway n there musta bn .. 20 of em - students, there, in silent appreciation - i just know i would've hated it if that were my first exposure

Advertisement