Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

Krudler and Ade are both dirty bastards! xD

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Lol, fun games tonight, not much lag going on.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Kersmash wrote: »

:D

Should have added suckle so it's - suckle, snap, stew and chew.

That's better.. well not for you obviously if he or she or it got their behemoth sized hands on your ding a ling :pac:
    ___

Connection was grand after I froze. Twas perfect. Wished I could stay on longer but absolutely shattered from CA's, playing with chemicals and what not yesterday. I'm only in till 12 tomorrow so will catch who ever is on around lunch time :)

• Registered Users Posts: 53,901 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

I regret doing the Prestige

I knew they'd think the weapons and perks but I thought the money would be grand, well I was wrong

Plus the weapons at the start are rubbish, being raped by the ak74U gets really tiring

so folks beware, enter at your own risk

Krudler told me to tell her I'd kersmash the fanny off her xD

I'd a great laugh playing with ye tonight lads, don't think we lost one. We were up 4000 - 400 on Array till the host migrated :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Played the zombies with my friends last night and it was so much fun it was unreal.

I havnt had time to play this game too much so it was good to be playing it again.

The headsets are essential for the zombies. Thank god my house mate was playing with us because i was screeming :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭StaticAge11

Replacing my broken playstation next week so hopefully I will be back up and running on Call of Duty by the end of the month :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Shpill the beans :D

We were in a pre-game lobby and there these people on the other team chatting, on of which was a girl, and they kept saying my name over and over again. I get two mesages in short succesion.

Ade: Something like " She so wants to snap, stew and chew and nibble on your cock."

Krudler: "Tell her to be quiet or you'll kersmash the fanny off her!"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Your in there!

• Advertisement

We were in a pre-game lobby and there these people on the other team chatting, on of which was a girl, and they kept saying my name over and over again. I get two mesages in short succesion.

Ade: Something like " She so wants to snap, stew and chew and nibble on your cock."

Krudler: "Tell her to be quiet or you'll kersmash the fanny off her!"

Awh man, wish I was on for it :D
    Was she American or what?

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

@ Shammy, cheers mate.

It's clip 5. The one on Array with the FAL that I already uploaded.
    Would like to have it in HD :pac:

Leeg17 wrote: »
    Awh man, wish I was on for it :D
    Was she American or what?

English I'm sure!

Go for iit! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

http://denkirson.xanga.com/735016527/black-ops/

Interesting read for the peeps that haven't seen it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,916 ✭✭✭Flecktarn

I apologise lads for fobbing ye off every time I get an invite me, won't happen anymore unless I'm playing with friends. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

I'll join you boardsies again some time for a few games but I only recently got BO's so tryin to get good..

Doing particularly average at the mo!!

Tomorrow's Friday !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'll be on Fo Sho !:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

LakesKeane wrote: »
    Tomorrow's Friday !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'll be on Fo Sho !:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

You n' me both bro :p

• Registered Users Posts: 53,901 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

few us were playing HQ there in NUKETOWN :eek:

MG you should of seen the spawing in this game, bloody hell it was unreal, the enemies whole team spawned on our side of the map, it was carnage

I got a chopper gunner and the bastards shot it down in no time, it would of been unreal stuff :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Sprrratt

Sprrratt is on the prowl.

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Tommy_NDX

Yeah it was mad. I walked out of the house and thought "oh sh1t imma get a six man spray".

Got one before gettin riddled.:(

I kinda wanna play a bit of HQ after watching Ade's video just there :D
    Will hopefully prestige this weekend.

I'll be on in a few, was on briefly earlier so sorry to the unanswered invites my parents rang me (they live abroad, dont get to chat to them much) so now, I need, tea, toast, and bar of chocolate and I'll be good to go in a while :D

*sniff sniff*
    Getting close to home now
    I can smell BO from here !

LakesKeane wrote: »
    *sniff sniff*
    Getting close to home now
    I can smell BO from here !

I'm home. It smells nice :D

Leeg17 wrote: »
    I'm home. It smells nice :D

I'm (finally) going to see Jackass 3D later so I'll be on around 11 or so, time for a boards one in the chamber match, hilarity is guaranteed :D

krudler wrote: »
    I'm (finally) going to see Jackass 3D later so I'll be on around 11 or so, time for a boards one in the chamber match, hilarity is guaranteed :D

Ah man, enjoy it, it's soo funny (worth seeing a 2nd time and all :)). Are you going by yourself?

1 in chamber, only if we can do sticks and stones after ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

I havent played one wager match yet, the shame :( will be on later for a few games hopefully

• Advertisement

iMuse wrote: »
    I havent played one wager match yet, the shame :( will be on later for a few games hopefully

Aw man theyre awesome, best part of the multiplayer for me so far. People actually play the match instead of camping as your own cod points are on the line, the high roller matches cost 10,000 points to buy into, start winning those bad boys and you'll be buying everything.

Advertisement