Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards.ie PW Podcast Episode 13 - July 30th

Options
1111213141517»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

A Failure
    ummm... think of excuse, think of excuse... I just talk about what MoneyMaker asks about (ahh yes shifting the blame, and now to muddy the waters further) and we were rushed for time cos Mark had other commitments (and now to change the subject) when are you coming on the podcast again Gnfnrhead?
    It was still one of the longest podcasts though! Don't be blaming me there BH, I'm not even involved in BWE, whereas a few on the podcast are. (Deflecting blame is the reason I would be great in the civil service :p)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,641 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

A Failure
    mrkiscool2 wrote: »
    It was still one of the longest podcasts though! Don't be blaming me there BH, I'm not even involved in BWE, whereas a few on the podcast are. (Deflecting blame is the reason I would be great in the civil service :p)

Ahh sure you were just mentioned as an auld deflecting maneuver also but now ive finally gotten round to reading BWE Battleground so assuming im on next time we cast ill try and mention something from that surprising show.

A Failure
    Ahh sure you were just mentioned as an auld deflecting maneuver also but now ive finally gotten round to reading BWE Battleground so assuming im on next time we cast ill try and mention something from that surprising show.
    Haha I was fully aware, I was hoping to start a blame war. Glad I won with only one shot fired!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

A Failure
    Line up:

Moneymaker(host)
    mrkiscool
    thebostoncrab
    beakerjoe
    Lord TSC

Episode preview:

Recent WWE discussion(Cesaro, Paige heel turn, Reigns, Ambrose etc)
    TNA: End of the road?
    G1 match discussion
    Controversial angles: How far is too far?
    Favourite chants/comebacks
    Any other nonsense

A Failure
    Unfortunately we'll have to cancel this tonight. Our recorder, mrkiscool can't make it.

So unless someone else wants to step forward and record, it's a no go.

I can't say when we'll be able to record again right now.

• Advertisement

A Failure
    There may be a revival on the cards for this. Obviously I have managed to sort out the recordings with a friend (and fellow PW fan) so if anyone is interested just say :) And MoneyMaker if he is still available would be the obvious host

• Registered Users Posts: 3,491 ✭✭✭thebostoncrab

A Failure
    mrkiscool2 wrote: »
    There may be a revival on the cards for this. Obviously I have managed to sort out the recordings with a friend (and fellow PW fan) so if anyone is interested just say :) And MoneyMaker if he is still available would be the obvious host

Ready as always!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,641 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

A Failure
    Let me know when you sort a time but I very much doubt I'll be able to return as I'm back in Taiwan for the foreseeable future and the time difference is a killer

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

I would love another go at this, work permitting. Really enjoyed doing it before.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭Hashtag_HEEL

A Failure
    Omackeral wrote: »
    I would love another go at this, work permitting. Really enjoyed doing it before.

Plus one on this!

• Advertisement

A Failure
    I meant to send a PM to all the old crew, will do that and see what the craic is about availability.

A Failure
    Good news!

All going well, we should be returning to the airwaves by Thursday week at the latest.

Watch this space.

A Failure
    And we are back tonight! Joining me for the relaunch of the Boards.ie podcast will be;

thebostoncrab
    Hashtag_HEEL
    mrkiscool
    And, 'the Outsider'(in reality this is a mate of mrk's who's kindly offered to record for us).

Topics:

WWEs current plight and what can be done about it.
    NXT: Devitt hype, etc etc
    TNA: End of the road? Favourite matches, PPVs etc
    Whatever other random nonsense comes up.

Shoot some questions here and we'll go through em.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

You guys should do one after the RR, think it would be a great listen.

A Failure
    You guys should do one after the RR, think it would be a great listen.

Believe it or not, we're working on it!

We actually recorded one before the Rumble, only 3 of us however(2 un-named boardsies no showed :pac: )

Seems kind of redundant to put it up now, maybe in the future as a sort of throwback.

A Failure
    Moneymaker wrote: »
    Believe it or not, we're working on it!

We actually recorded one before the Rumble, only 3 of us however(2 un-named boardsies no showed :pac: )

Seems kind of redundant to put it up now, maybe in the future as a sort of throwback.
    There are actually some good rants in there, if we get to 25 we should do a best of special as well!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,795 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

A Failure
    So for debating's sake, who will admit to liking the Rumble match?

A Failure
    Haha! Wish I could've showed! I suppose making it around PPV times could be a good idea?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

A Failure
    Haha! Wish I could've showed! I suppose making it around PPV times could be a good idea?

Remember this...... :)

A Failure
    Miss this to be honest, was always good craic

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

A Failure
    Miss this to be honest, was always good craic

Ah it was a good way to ramble and rant.

A Failure
    beakerjoe wrote: »
    Ah it was a good way to ramble and rant.

Also to slag off and rib wrestlers and boardsies

Advertisement