Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GTA V PC - April 14th

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

feck forgot about the SSD wonder how big this will be, R* big fans of padding out games to make them unattractive to pirates.

Im gonna go with 63.2Gb actual folder size.

Closest guess wins a copy of a game I have in steam!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

• Registered Users Posts: 17,512 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Just spotted this now.

God fcuking dammit :mad:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5 Dhduxbeusns

Do you pc lads think it was worth waiting the 1 year 6 months and 28 days or 574 days?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

Do you pc lads think it was worth waiting the 1 year 6 months and 28 days or 574 days?

Is this like one of those "Is the dess gold and white or black and blue" type of questions?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,530 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Some people only use a PC and don't own a console. Wasn't their choice to wait without buying a new machine. No need to rub it in.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

All good things come to those that wait, in the meantime there's a ****y version for the plebs.

Excellent, we have heard from both console fanboy and PC master race. Now, no more Console vs PC. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Lu Tze

I actually bought an xbox 360 with 2 games second hand for 60 when this came out, and ordered the game off amazon. Blitzed through it in a few weeks, and between selling on the xbox again, and trading in the games to CEX i somehow came out a tenner to the good! :pac:

Will get it again though for Pc once the price drops

God damnit, damn heist are out and reading the other thread makes me want this game even more, why did they move the release date back.

• Advertisement

gb6NPjG1NR6?pid=6128759649319250210&oid=108528695210005854994

edit: damn google plus pic won't work. too late to find a solution I'm off to bed.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

342924.jpg

edit: damn google plus pic won't work. too late to find a solution I'm off to bed.
    LOL!

Cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 53,916 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Lads do you think GTA V will support 21:9?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

Aw man that's perrrrttyyy. Didn't think the game could look better but looks like the pc boys are definetly in for a treat.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

sheehy83 wrote: »
    Aw man that's perrrrttyyy. Didn't think the game could look better but looks like the pc boys are definetly in for a treat.

I hope the game moves at more than 1 fps just after those shots are taken :pac:

dreamers75 wrote: »
    I hope the game moves at more than 1 fps just after those shots are taken :pac:

60fps video of PC gameplay being released this Thursday :)

• Registered Users Posts: 53,916 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

God I can't bloody wait

I wish I could freeze myself and wake up on D Day

60fps video of PC gameplay being released this Thursday :)
    I don't understand how they can say it will be 60fps? Surely it will be whatever FPS your PC can put out for the settings you pick.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,963 ✭✭✭Doge

ScumLord wrote: »
    I don't understand how they can say it will be 60fps? Surely it will be whatever FPS your PC can put out for the settings you pick.

A 60fps youtube video, like the titanfall and battlefield hardline trailers that came out last year. See here....

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057259516

Doge wrote: »
    A 60fps youtube video, like the titanfall and battlefield hardline trailers that came out last year. See here....

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057259516
    I see, but Rockstar did make the claim that the game would be running at 60fps already didn't they?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

September 2013

"Gee whizz, can't wait for the PC version. Should only be a few months behind, maybe around April, but I think I can be patient. I'll try not to crack up, lol!"
    kermit_with-eyes.jpg

April 2015
    "HHHHHNNNNNNNRRRRGGGHHHH!!!"
    d7c.gif

Wow, that's purdy. Screw it, I'm going to throw away all my principles and pre order.

ScumLord wrote: »
    Wow, that's purdy. Screw it, I'm going to throw away all my principles and pre order.

It does look good but I already have it pre-ordered even though I already played it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭d31b0y

Can't wait... when's the preload? I will need every second of it to get all 67GB installed :D

d31b0y wrote: »
    Can't wait... when's the preload? I will need every second of it to get all 67GB installed :D

me too, Hopefully somebody has an answer? I thought it was 65GB?

67gb! Lucky I order new hard drives the other day. 3Tb isn't a lot of space these days.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭d31b0y

It may be 65... 6something either way is still pretty large xD

Advertisement