Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Diablo 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Hurry up tuesday!

go play path of exile for weekend. its diablo 2.9.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,003 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Tera is keeping me busy :-D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

go play path of exile for weekend. its diablo 2.9.

Ah come on now, its more like Diablo 2.1 in fairness, did you see that skill tree, what an absolute joke! :eek:

CombatCow wrote: »
    Ah come on now, its more like Diablo 2.1 in fairness, did you see that skill tree, what an absolute joke! :eek:

i though it was the most awesome thing. it actually has a thing called "customisation". you can make very unique types of characters etc. i have to admit path of exile impressed me way more then d3 beta.
    i am still going to play D3 though :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Big Knox

http://www.diablofans.com/

Beware spoilers on the site as it has all boss names and achievements etc. but it has every rare / set item, item affixes, boss stats on each difficulty and more.

I stayed away from boss info as I don't want any spoilers but the item and normal mob info is very good.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

For the first time in my life, I absolutely cannot wait for the weekend to be over.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭uncle_sam_ie

I got an e-mail saying Diablo III: New Downloaders for English and German. So I went to the site to confirm it.

"We became aware of an issue affecting the previously available German and EU English versions of the digital install downloader for Diablo III, which would not download all the necessary files. If you've pre-downloaded the digital version of the game in these languages before 10:00 AM CEST (9:00 AM GMT) on Saturday May 12, you must obtain the new downloaders to be able to install properly once the game is released on May 15. We apologize for the inconvenience, and ask that you please let friends and acquaintances know so they can begin downloading the working installer that's now available.

Obtain the new Diablo III digital downloader using the links below
    Point the download save at the same directory as before
    If you chose the correct directory only 50MB will need to be downloaded to fix your install, otherwise you'll re-download the entire ~7.6GB"

I ended up download the whole game again just in case.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭danthefan

Just checked battle.net, €60 :eek:

No way I'm paying that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭YouSavedMyLife

Downloaded the whole thing again since somehow i downloaded the US version of the game :S No idea how that happened.

well i am killing time with heroes 6 :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

I downloaded through the new links and still getting an error, when the launcher screen comes up i click 'install' and I get an error 'an unexpected decryption error occured. Please contact Customer support'.

I presume this should install normally and just not let me log in as game isnt out yet. Ive tried installing to different directories and same error each time.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,733 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

The installer itself wont work until about 4pm tomorrow. The downloader should not be giving you errors. I'd say you need to find and delete the old installer, and try the new one again. You may need to clear your cache too.

24 hours, heroes rise, darkness falls :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,775 ✭✭✭✭Gbear

Does anyone know what the story is with Bnet accounts? When I install it will I just have to put in my details or do I have to join the accounts together somehow?

If you have an existing battlenet account, you just login with that, but you wont be able to login until the release date :) < 23 hours now :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,775 ✭✭✭✭Gbear

If you have an existing battlenet account, you just login with that, but you wont be able to login until the release date :) < 23 hours now :)

Excellent.

Now, hopefully they'll deliver the game 2moro morning (they shipped on thursday) and I'll have everything nice and installed in time for T minus 0.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,003 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Gbear wrote: »
    Excellent.

Now, hopefully they'll deliver the game 2moro morning (they shipped on thursday) and I'll have everything nice and installed in time for T minus 0.

Where as I'll have to wait even though I paid for first class shipping from amazon -_-

• Registered Users Posts: 3,356 ✭✭✭seraphimvc

ok i need to know that is there any shop selling the hardcopy today so i can play it tonight!! anyone?:D

seraphimvc wrote: »
    ok i need to know that is there any shop selling the hardcopy today so i can play it tonight!! anyone?:D

GameStop Henry st are having a midnight launch...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

****ing Amazon order has been "Preparing for dispatch" since before 12 last night. I'd better get it tomorrow...

*throws toys out of pram*

:mad:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,055 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Unless it's the CE, i'd cancel it and get it in town. Not worth the risk if you are dying to play...which you are :P

Kiith wrote: »
    Unless it's the CE, i'd cancel it and get it in town. Not worth the risk if you are dying to play...which you are :P
    It's the CE. :(

gizmo wrote: »
    It's the CE. :(

Yeah...you're screwed :o

Kiith wrote: »
    Yeah...you're screwed :o
    Well I'm in the UK so there's a strong possibility I'll get it tomorrow with the First Class shipping, I'm just being impatient :D

You might be ok then. Thought you were over in sunny Ireland.

I just hope the servers can handle the launch. While i don't see myself playing for long tonight, i'd like to be able to login and at least get started on it. Nothing pisses me off more then a single player game not working because their servers are down.

(I know it's not technically a single player game, but thats how i'll be playing it for now)

• Registered Users Posts: 23,128 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Ugh messed up the release dates totally and my days off. Thought it was coming out tomorrow night, but its live tonight, and I'm on early shift tomorrow.

FML

Atleast I get home early to get cracking :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭Wossack

my normal edition arrived this morning from gamestop :)

TheDoc wrote: »
    Ugh messed up the release dates totally and my days off. Thought it was coming out tomorrow night, but its live tonight, and I'm on early shift tomorrow.

FML

Atleast I get home early to get cracking :)

Dude..Sickie!

so anyones amazon order ship yet?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Completionist

I must say, The packaging is top class.

Is everyone enjoying staring in awe at the game:pac:

Advertisement