Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭killintime

if your buying your firearm from a rdf some of them can do the cert for you

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭ProfanityURL

Last question, any chance they would give a license for a .22 hornet on a first time application. The reason is that my brother is thinking of selling his so I could get it off him for a good price, but maybe they don't want to give something as powerful as a first firearm.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,457 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

You could license your Brother's gun as a jointly licensed firearm, and when/if he sells it you are already licensed.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

• Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭rsole1

Last question, any chance they would give a license for a .22 hornet on a first time application. The reason is that my brother is thinking of selling his so I could get it off him for a good price, but maybe they don't want to give something as powerful as a first firearm.

The rounds are over €1 a pop, don't know whether that would play any part in your decision?

Advertisement