Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The return of the season long €20k challenge

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,538 ✭✭✭Seanachai

chompdown wrote: »
    Ok, so it looks like most of my accummualtors are total long shots now. It's been a poor season I must say, but not to worry, maybe the December ones will prove to be better selections.

Off to a good start with 33/1 shot Nicky Ajose closing the gap on Adam Armstrong from 5 to 4 goals. Not all the bookies have reopened the top scorer market but it's looking like he is gonna be down to a more realistic 16/1 shot. Shame Coral wouldn't let me get more on at 33s.

Pkymouth got a nice last minute winner, but Exeter lost to a last minute goal, so that's swings and roundabouts. Burnley thrashed Charlton 4-0 but Dundee Utd picked up a point to close the gap to 7 points. All in all, a decent start for that Nicky Ajose bet. Here are the odds:

Ajose Part 1
    Nicky Ajose - L1 Top Goalscorer @ 34.00 -> 17.0
    Burnley - Championship Top 6 @ 1.67 -> 1.73
    Plymouth Argyle - L2 Promotion @ 1.57 -> 2.1 :eek:
    Dundee Utd - Finish Bottom of SPL @ 1.80 -> 1.67

Total odds 160.46 -> 103.14
    To win £8,023

Ajose Part 2
    Exeter City - L2 Top 7 Finish @ 8.00 -> 11.0

Total odds: 272.0 -> 187
    To win £7,072

I'm a bit green when it comes to understanding odds, I bet on ufc and five game football accumulators sometimes. Are the odds as you have them written in the American format?

• Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭chompdown

It's the Decimal format. If something is 33/1 you win 33 euro and your 1 euro stake back. In decimal format odds that is 34.0.

It's most convenient when you're checking odds on selections. For example 4/6 is 1.5. You always divide the first number by the second number and add 1.

Nice to see the current League 1 top scorer, Adam Armstrong being dropped (or maybe just rested). Hopefully he is running out of steam! No goals for Ajose, and Swindon's new manager who has had a very good impact on the team has resigned as his depression has come back. Hopefully they can get a new manager in swiftly and Ajose can get back to scoring.

Exeter got badly beaten twice over Christmas and are looking very unlikely to make the top 7. Anyway, I will include them in the update. Bury were also beaten away from home again and have continued to struggle since I backed them. That accy is probably dead in the water now. Bury are 25/1 for promotion even though they are only 4 points off the playoffs.

Ajose Part 1 is looking good, certainly the best any bet has looked this year. Shame I was only allowed stake £50.

Ajose Part 1
    Burnley - Championship Top 6 @ 1.67 -> 1.5
    Plymouth Argyle - L2 Promotion @ 1.57 -> 1.67
    Dundee Utd - Finish Bottom of SPL @ 1.80 -> 1.25

Total odds 160.46 -> 53.23
    To win £8,023

Ajose Part 2
    Exeter City - L2 Top 7 Finish @ 8.00 -> 15.0

Total odds: 272.0 -> 255
    To win £7,072

Pretty disastrous Christmas for the selections, especially the Ajose ones, which is a shame as I was starting to believe it could be an interesting selection. Armstrong had been dropped or rested, but it turned out o be the latter and he came back with a bang with a hat-trick for Coventry. Disaster!

Ajose back out to 33/1, and very likely that Armstrong will extend his loan from Newcastle, which is a kick in the balls!

Exeter, Doncaster and Bury selections doing truly awful, so I have most definitely written off everything from 2015, but with a new year comes new opportunities! I've just placed my January accy and it's split into two again.

I suppose it's a bit like when you make your fantasy league team at the start of the season; you look at it and say, this is an amazing team and this year I will finally win it! But it never turns out like that.. I'm looking at these selections and thinking there's a lot of good value there. Anyway, here they are!

Lyon to finish top 3 @ 4.0
    Sporting Gijon to be relegated @ 2.25
    Dagenham & Redbridge to be relegated @ 2.5
    Selby to win his quarter (Masters) @ 3.4
    Gillingham to be promoted / Top 6 finish @ 2.75 / 1.29

Total odds: 210 / 98.68
    Stake: 75€ on each
    Potential winnings: €23,151 (both win) OR €7,401 (Gillingham only finish top 6 but dont get promoted)

2 goals for Ajose today!!

• Advertisement

A great little start for the new accumulator!

Lyon beat Troyes (last place) 4-1, but most importantly, Monaco drew and St. Etienne lost. Actually the only team to win around them was Angers and they beat one of the other teams up there.

Similarly, Gijon were beaten in Spain and results around them weren't the best for them (but good for me!).

With the FA Cup, there weren't many league games, and Selby starts tomorrow with his 1st round game in the Masters. I'll also be looking for Mark Williams to do one over on O'Sullivan.

January
    Lyon to finish top 3 @ 4.0 -> 3.0
    Sporting Gijon to be relegated @ 2.25 -> 1.91

Selby to win his quarter (Masters) @ 3.4
    Gillingham to be promoted / Top 6 finish @ 2.75 / 1.29

Total odds:
    210 -> 133.7
    98.7 -> 62.8

A brace for Ajose also makes things a litle interesting but a couple of the bookies didn't notice that he bagged those in the league. Ssssshhhh! Now's your chance.

Another couple of days on and the odds are shorter. It could have even shorter but Ronnie O'Sullivan was very lucky to beat Williams 6-5 in the first round. Williams had a very bad run of the balls in the frames I saw. Hopefully O'Sullivan doesn't bring that luck into the QF against Selby.

January
    Lyon to finish top 3 @ 4.0 -> 3.0
    Sporting Gijon to be relegated @ 2.25 -> 1.91

Selby to win his quarter (Masters) @ 3.4 -> 2.38
    Gillingham to be promoted / Top 6 finish @ 2.75 -> 2.5 / 1.29 -> 1.25

Total odds:
    210 -> 85.3
    98.7 -> 42.6

Green!!

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭kerosene

I see ajose among the goals today again

• Registered Users Posts: 3,380 ✭✭✭The Reservoir Dubs Anchorman

Ajose Part 1
    Burnley - Championship Top 6 @ 1.67 -> 1.5
    Plymouth Argyle - L2 Promotion @ 1.57 -> 1.67
    Dundee Utd - Finish Bottom of SPL @ 1.80 -> 1.25

Total odds 160.46 -> 53.23
    To win £8,023

this one has to have a real chance now man, Dundee Utd rock Bottom, Plymouth top of L2, Burnley 4th and Nicky Ajose only 3 behind!!! Fair play ..

Cheers lads, yeah this is defo a goer now. I'm on holidays at the moment so opened the app on Saturday evening and was delighted to see all the results!

Nicky Ajose is the most in form striker in L1 now for sure and I can see him catching Armstrong. Armstrong will miss two games when away with England U18s over Easter which is a nice bonus.

I see the other parts of the bet as pretty much nailed on.

Even Exeter are not looking too much out of top 7 after signing Jayden Stockley on loan from Bournemouth, although I'm still upset that I couldn't get the full stake on for the first selections I had.

Was also very upset to see Selby get beaten by O'Sullivan. That hurt, I must say. I hope the other parts of that bet don't come off. O'Sullivan was so close to being beaten by Williams in R1 and I was very confident Selby would beat him. Anyway, back to watching the Ajose bets!

• Advertisement

I am back from my holliers so it's time for an update before the weekend fun with Jeff Stelling and friends. Hopefully Adam Armstrong's knee injury (after slipping on ice) will rule him out of this weekend's game also. The pack are catching him!

Burnley looking really good for top 6. Dundee Utd won 5-1 at the weekend so maybe all is not lost for them. Hopefully just a one off and things return to normal for them.

Plymouth earned a decent draw against a good Bristol Rovers side. Also very confident they will have enough to be promoted.

Exeter picked up a lovely win against another top 7 rival so maybe part two is possible also!

Personally it's looking to me as if Ajose finishes top scorer the €10k bet will come in. 3 goals isn't a lot to catch up so I am starting to believe!

Ajose Part 1
    Nicky Ajose - L1 Top Goalscorer @ 34.00 -> 11.0
    Burnley - Championship Top 6 @ 1.67 -> 1.2

Plymouth Argyle - L2 Promotion @ 1.57 -> 1.66
    Dundee Utd - Finish Bottom of SPL @ 1.80 -> 1.14

Total odds 160.46 -> 24.98

To win £8,023

Ajose Part 2
    Nicky Ajose - L1 Top Goalscorer @ 34.00 -> 11.0
    Exeter City - L2 Top 7 Finish @ 8.00 -> 17.0

Total odds: 272.0 -> 187.0

To win £7,072

The January bet got off to a great start but fell at the first hurdle when Selby was beaten by O'Sullivan who went on to win the tournament.

Now it is time for the February bet :)

Bit of a strange one, and the main outsider is Southend to be finish in L1 top 6. I usually like to have one outsider and a few more solid bets which beef up the odds. I won't go into too much detail yet, but will update after the weekend games. Here are the selections:

Southend - L1 Top 6 Finish @ 9.0
    Monaco - Ligue 1 Top 3 Finish @ 1.5
    Carpi - Serie A Relegation @ 1.44
    Villarreal - La Liga Top 4 Finish @ 1.61
    Burnley - Champ Top 6 Finish @ 1.17
    Florida Panthers - NHL Atlantic Division Winners @ 3.6

Total odds: 131.83
    Stake: £110
    Potential winnings: Approx €19k

Good and bad from the weekend and busy midweek schedule. Ajose only played 70 odd minutes of a possible 180 (concussion) and didn't score, while all those around him did. So he has drifted!

A mixed bag from the other selections linked to Nicky Ajose.

However, the interesting results came in the new Feb accy. Southend won their second game on the trot with ten men and is was good to get them off with a win in first game since I placed this bet. A couple of other results went their way also. Delighted.

The rest of the selections were quite positive all round, especially the Panthers winning well against one of the best teams in the NHL :)

So it's update time

Feb
    Southend - L1 Top 6 Finish @ 9.0 -> 7.0
    Monaco - Ligue 1 Top 3 Finish @ 1.5 -> 1.4
    Carpi - Serie A Relegation @ 1.44 -> 1.4
    Villarreal - La Liga Top 4 Finish @ 1.61 -> 1.57
    Burnley - Champ Top 6 Finish @ 1.17 -> 1.2
    Florida Panthers - NHL Atlantic Division Winners @ 3.6 -> 3.0

Total odds: 131.83 -> 77.45

Potential winnings: Approx €19k

Ajose Part 1
    Nicky Ajose - L1 Top Goalscorer @ 34.00 -> 15
    Burnley - Championship Top 6 @ 1.67 -> 1.2

Plymouth Argyle - L2 Promotion @ 1.57 -> 1.73

Total odds 160.46 -> 35.5

To win £8,023

Ajose Part 2
    Nicky Ajose - L1 Top Goalscorer @ 34.00 -> 15.0
    Exeter City - L2 Top 7 Finish @ 8.00 -> 16.0

Total odds: 272.0 -> 187.0
    To win £7,072

I normally wait until Monday or Tuesday before updating the odds but I feel compelled to tot them up this evening after a cracking start to this new Feb accumulator.

It's the best start of any of the bets so far, by a long way. It has been a very interesting start and all seems to be going great for now at least. First the odds, then a few comments:

Feb
    Southend - L1 Top 6 Finish @ 9.0 -> 5.0
    Monaco - Ligue 1 Top 3 Finish @ 1.5 -> 1.3
    Carpi - Serie A Relegation @ 1.44 -> 1.2
    Villarreal - La Liga Top 4 Finish @ 1.61 -> 1.5
    Burnley - Champ Top 6 Finish @ 1.17 -> 1.1
    Florida Panthers - NHL Atlantic Division Winners @ 3.6 -> 2.5

Total odds: 131.83 -> 32.16

:eek: They certainly are short odds for a potential return of €19k! A sea of green!

I didn't expect them to be that low, but that said they could be lower as Southend should be less than 5.0. Coventry drew today, which means they haven't won in 5 games, and have won only 2 of their last 12. They are two points ahead of Southend with a game extra played. Yet Coventry are 1.73 and Southend are 5.0.

I'm not sure if the bookies realise the strength in depth Southend have now after the January transfer window, but I do, and I'm confident they'll finish top 6!

Panthers are the only other selection that are odds against and they have been very impressive, although they threw away a 2-0 lead last night to lose in OT. They had won their previous 5 by three or more goals. Tampa Bay are 6 points behind with a game in hand (2 points for a win).

I'll leave the Ajose odds to another day as he didn't score.

I had a match myself kicking off at 3 o clock on Saturday so missed Jeff and his buddies on Soccer Saturday. I tried to repeat it on my way home from the game by going backwards on the BBC live text commentary.

I started with Swindon and Nicky Ajose. I was absolutely delighted to see Ajose banging two in to close the gap to two... Next up I just checked the Coventry result and saw Armstrong also got 2. Horrible!

Next up, I did the commentary on the Southend game and they lost 1-0 and barely created anything away to Scunthorpe.

Combined with that, the Panthers have been hit with a lot of injuries and have lost 4 in 5. Other teams around them have been inconsistent so they are still 3 points clear.

Exeter also lost 1-0 but all the other selections will defo be shorter after a few decent results. So here's tonight's update:

Ajose Part 1
    Nicky Ajose - L1 Top Goalscorer @ 34.00 -> 13
    Burnley - Championship Top 6 @ 1.67 -> 1.08

Plymouth Argyle - L2 Promotion @ 1.57 -> 1.61

Total odds 160.46 -> 25.76

Feb
    Southend - L1 Top 6 Finish @ 9.0 -> 6.5
    Monaco - Ligue 1 Top 3 Finish @ 1.5 -> 1.25
    Carpi - Serie A Relegation @ 1.44 -> 1.33 :eek:
    Villarreal - La Liga Top 4 Finish @ 1.61 -> 1.44 :eek:
    Burnley - Champ Top 6 Finish @ 1.17 -> 1.08
    Florida Panthers - NHL Atlantic Division Winners @ 3.6 -> 2.5

Total odds: 131.83 -> 42.01

Ok some comments required on the odds. 24/ is the lowest any of the bets have been this year. It's looking very much like Ajose needs to bag those goals to bring that bet home. Maybe Exeter can do this business in Part 2 but I doubt it.

I actually think the Feb bet has a better chance of coming in. Southend and Florida looking a little shaky but the rest are totally solid.

I'm thinking I may need to put a new bet on, having seen the standout prices on Carpi and Villareal. A lot bigger than other bookies and maybe too good to turn down.

More games tomorrow night, Southend away to Bradford is a particularly important one! Please win Southend :)

A disappointing Tuesday night with Southend losing 2-0 away to Bradford. Phil Brown made 6 changes and they were pretty shyte all round by all accounts. Luckily Millwall also lost but Bradford and Scunthorpe are now in and around the playoff places like a bad smell.Southend are three points from the playoffs with 15 games to go, and are at home to Burton on Monday night.Ajose is 4 goals behind Armstrong, also with 15 games to go.Exeter lost to relegation threatened York, so thats them done :(

A couple of nice results in the ice hockey means Florida are back in command.

Ajose Part 1

Nicky Ajose - L1 Top Goalscorer @ 34.00 -> 10
    Burnley - Championship Top 6 @ 1.67 -> 1.07

Plymouth Argyle - L2 Promotion @ 1.57 -> 1.5
    Dundee Utd - Finish Bottom of SPL @ 1.80 -> 1.08

Total odds 160.46 -> 17.33 :D

Feb
    Southend - L1 Top 6 Finish @ 9.0 -> 7.5
    Monaco - Ligue 1 Top 3 Finish @ 1.5 -> 1.25
    Carpi - Serie A Relegation @ 1.44 -> 1.33 :eek:
    Villarreal - La Liga Top 4 Finish @ 1.61 -> 1.44 :eek:
    Burnley - Champ Top 6 Finish @ 1.17 -> 1.07
    Florida Panthers - NHL Atlantic Division Winners @ 3.6 -> 2.25

Total odds: 131.83 -> 43.23

A whole lot of green there.

Interesting trivia... The only time I won one of these big bets was a few years back when Nicky Maynard scored on the final day of the season. Now I'm waiting on Nicky Ajose, but more interestingly they are both ex Crewe strikers!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭Shanee.

Going well for you. Hopefully one of them clicks. Do you partially trade out of your bets or just let them run?

Thanks bud. I always let them run.

3 years ago I had Benfica in the final of the Europa League to finish off one accumulator to win about €25k and they lost in the last minute to Chelsea.

I had asked the bookie a few days beforehand if there was an option to cash out / settle and they said no. With large potential winnings like this its almost impossible for me to lay off to make guaranteed profit, especially if there is more than one selection in the running.

It's a positive problem and one I hope I have to think about :)

Already thinking about the March selections. Those odds on offer for Villareal and Carpi are maybe too good to turn down. Need to find an outsider...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭Shanee.

Yeah I get what your saying. There probably wouldn't be much liquidity on the exchange to lay the likes of League One top goalscorer. Best of luck anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,099 ✭✭✭markc91

2 more for arose so far today!

EDIT: Make that 3 :D

• Advertisement

HAT TRICK FOR AJOSE.

Yes indeed!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭kerosene

ajose, burnley, plymouth and dundee utd bet has a great chance, il be keeping a close eye.

Ive done a good few of these type of bets myself but never had as good a run as this one. best of luck.

Cheers Kerosene. Yes it has a really good chance of coming in. Bookie would only take half my stake so it's for €10k but couldn't complain if that came in :)

I tried to add a picture of the hat trick hero to the above post but it was massive so I left it out. Maybe best to leave those things until the end anyway!

I was checking about those Easter games for Adam Armstrong. He is gonna miss two, and one of those is against Colchester at home who have the worst defensive record in the football league. That could be vital!

He'll play three games for England U19s so maybe will need a rest before and after also, on orders from Newcastle. Winall, Sharp and Madden are the other dangers.

Need Plymouth to cement their position in top 3 as they've been quite inconsistent lately...

Well that was an interesting weekend to say the least! Seeing Ajose's name come up three times on the Sky Sports vidiprinter was very sweet indeed, especially since Coventry were not playing and Armstrong could not score!

Then tonight I got the chance to watch Southend play for the first time, and win at home to the league leaders! That was a huuuuge win for this bet.

This weekend has certainly been the best for this season's selections, and they continue to head in the right direction as we will see with the odds update:

Ajose Part 1 - for €10k
    Nicky Ajose - L1 Top Goalscorer @ 34.00 -> 4.5
    Burnley - Championship Top 6 @ 1.67 -> 1.03

Plymouth Argyle - L2 Promotion @ 1.57 -> 1.60
    Dundee Utd - Finish Bottom of SPL @ 1.80 -> 1.12

Total odds 160.46 -> 8.3 :D

Potential winnings €10k

Feb - for €19k
    Southend - L1 Top 6 Finish @ 9.0 -> 5.0
    Monaco - Ligue 1 Top 3 Finish @ 1.5 -> 1.15
    Carpi - Serie A Relegation @ 1.44 -> 1.22
    Villarreal - La Liga Top 4 Finish @ 1.61 -> 1.25
    Burnley - Champ Top 6 Finish @ 1.17 -> 1.03
    Florida Panthers - NHL Atlantic Division Winners @ 3.6 -> 2.34

Total odds: 131.83 -> 21.13 :D

A win for Plymouth away to Yeovil would go down a treat tomorrow night. I still think they are hevily overpriced because of Portmouth (reputation only).

March officially starts next week but I've already placed my March accumulator in time for this weekend's games.

I was very close to putting one on last week but I couldn't get the full stake on Villareal in the Europa League. They got through last night and now the value is gone. Anyway, a new day brings new opportunities!

Here are the March selections:

Aston Villa to finish bottom: 1.17
    Derby to finish top 6: 1.14
    Fleetwood to be relegated from L1: 4.5
    Mansfield to finish in top 7 in L2: 6.5
    Golden State NBA champions: 2.25

Total odds: 87.78
    Stake: £118 (~€150)
    Potential winnings: £10,358 (~€13,150)

So a little lower starting odds than normal. Here's hoping to a good start.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,099 ✭✭✭markc91

Ajose scored Armstrong didn't its 19-19 now! :D

Yes, a beautiful free kick into the top corner from Ajose tied him at 19-19 with Armstrong at the top.

A few years ago, when I was waiting on Shane Long to complete one of these accumulators for about €25k he missed a pen with about 5 games to go, and was taken off them for the rest of the season. Hopefully now it will be the opposite - with this goal from Ajose hopefully he will take all the free kicks (he is not the regular taker) and that could mean a vital goal or two in the win column.

Disturbingly for that bet, Dundee Utd won 3-0 away and closed the gap on second bottom to 8 points with a game in hand. Not such a dead cert now, as they are in very good form and have a pretty handy run in. Bookies don't know how to price it and the odds are very different with bookmaker.

Southend's crazy inconsistency continued and they lost away from home again. They have two handy home games next and need 6 points or they will be too far behind.

Panthers also not in great form and now only two points clear in their division.

With all that said, and before a new round of games tomorrow, here are the updated odds of the two best accumulators.

Ajose Part 1 - for €10k
    Nicky Ajose - L1 Top Goalscorer @ 34.00 -> 3.0
    Burnley - Championship Top 6 @ 1.67 -> 1.01

Plymouth Argyle - L2 Promotion @ 1.57 -> 1.5
    Dundee Utd - Finish Bottom of SPL @ 1.80 -> 1.4

Total odds 160.46 -> 6.36 biggrin.png

Potential winnings €10k

Feb - for €19k
    Southend - L1 Top 6 Finish @ 9.0 -> 6.5
    Monaco - Ligue 1 Top 3 Finish @ 1.5 -> 1.17
    Carpi - Serie A Relegation @ 1.44 -> 1.33
    Villarreal - La Liga Top 4 Finish @ 1.61 -> 1.33
    Burnley - Champ Top 6 Finish @ 1.17 -> 1.01
    Florida Panthers - NHL Atlantic Division Winners @ 3.6 -> 2.4

Total odds: 131.83 -> 32.6

With 1 point from 3 very winnable games after beating the league leaders, Southend have thrown away any chance of getting into the top 6, so that accummuator is now a no go. Florida Panthers have also been faltering, but it provided very good value for money, getting below 30/1 at one point I think.
    chompdown wrote: »
    Pretty quiet thread for me so far this year, and that's because the bets have been performing pretty averagely so far. They are all still in with a shout, but not looking likely at all. The reason for the update this morning is to add in November accumulator, so here it is:

Vardy Top Prem Scorer @ 9.0
    Doncaster League 1 relegation @ 4.33
    Exeter League 2 Top 7 finish @ 7.0

Stake: €90 @ 272.79
    Potential winnings €24,550

Vardy is top by 4, Doncaster in the relegation zone and Ezxeter 3 points off the top 7 despite a sh1tload of injuries.

Not a bad little treble there at all!

However.... what the gambling gods taketh with one hand, they giveth with the other.... The above quoted accy from November is not actually looking that bad anymore! Doncaster haven't won in 9, Vardy is still top and even though Exeter are still outsiders in 14th they have lost only one of their last five and are 5 points off 7th.

Aguero and Lukaku both missed penalties today too, so I'm defo gonna keep an eye on those three selections.

Ajose didn't play today as Swindon's game was postponed. Armstrong didn't score, although he had one ruled out for offside :D. Winnall missed Barnsley's win with an ankle injury. Don't know how serious that is.

Will be shouting for Vardy now on Sky :)

Edit to add: Bet365 have Exeter to finish top 7 @ 40/1. Seems very generous!

Well it turns out Adam Armstrong had two goals disallowed on Saturday. One was indeed offside but the second one looked onside. I would be livid if that happened to Ajose so I'll have to mark that down as a big positive.

Burnley are no doubt going to finish top 6, but Dundee Utd and Plymouth are both keeping me a little nervous. It would be so painful to see a 33/1 shot come in and be let down by one of the odds on selections. Still confident I'll be grand with both of those though.

The most recent acca barely got a mention as it started of poorly and got worse from there. Ah well!

The recent results for Exeter, getting 7 points from their last 9, means that Ajose Part 2 and the Doncater/Vardy/Exeter treble are semiäback on the table.

Pretty quiet Tuesday night football tomorrow night and in the meantime here are the updated odds:

Ajose Part 1 - for €10k

Nicky Ajose - L1 Top Goalscorer @ 34.00 -> 2.88
    Burnley - Championship Top 6 @ 1.67 -> 1.0

Plymouth Argyle - L2 Promotion @ 1.57 -> 1.61
    Dundee Utd - Finish Bottom of SPL @ 1.80 -> 1.33

Total odds 160.46 -> 6.17 biggrin.png

Potential winnings €10k

Ajose Part 2
    Nicky Ajose - L1 Top Goalscorer @ 34.00 -> 2.88
    Exeter City - L2 Top 7 Finish @ 8.00 -> 42.0

Total odds: 272.0 -> 120.96
    To win £7,072