Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Beers 20! Hallowe'en Extravaganza

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

had such an awesome day! between arts and crafts and traditional halloween games, those kids didnt know what hit em!

started the morning with orange and balck crepe paper streamers, then spiders made of egg carton boxes, then snakes of paper plates, then apple bobbing, then tying an apple to a tree, leaving it on a string, and trying to bite it iwth hands behind back, then face painting. kids were begging for 'more halloween games' by the time i was finished... completely run out of ideas by then... but was so happy that htey'd enjoyed themselves, i alwasy loved halloween, and while the fireworks, bonfires, and trick or treating were an integral part of halloween as achild, so were all these arts and crafts that i did with my kids, and im so glad to see they enjoyed themselves anyways :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

That's great crumble. Good of you to introduce it to them, when I was there there wasn't much happening at hallowe'en and when I asked why not they would say 'Its more of an Americkin thung' :( but they would celebrate the poxy pommy Guy Falkes day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭Kya1976

Had a great night, shattered today:) Thanks to all the lovely ladies on this forum, you rock!:D

well, my weekly surf lesson has tunred out a group of regulars who are there every week. me, a czech guy, a japanese chick, a chinese chic, and a kiwi bloke. haha. were some norweigans for a while, but they're travelling the country ;D

and halloween party last friday night. party full of goths, geeks, freaks, moshers, and rockers. felt like home. awesome. few potential mates in the numbers i got there, too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,181 ✭✭✭LolaDub

I think i missed loads of people last night! :( It was great to meet a few new faces and sorry i didn't see anyone else!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,420 ✭✭✭JaneyMc

Hello ladies! Good night was had. Nice meeting those who I haven't met before.

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Nursy

Hello Ladies.

I had a fantastic time yesterday....
    Looking forward to the next meeting:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

Here are my photo's from last night

If anybody wants a picture of them deleted, just email me :)

Holy Crap. I'm robbing some.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,282 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Some great pics there

• Advertisement

Somebody stole my pumpkins....:mad:

You had pumpkins? Why did you need pumpkins if you were a giant shark?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,040 ✭✭✭BKtje

never heard of a giant vegetarion shark? :(

DUFFMAN!

B-K-DzR wrote: »
    never heard of a giant vegetarion shark? :(

Did ye get into Fibbers??....My feet gave up on me.

LolaDub wrote: »
    I think i missed loads of people last night! :( !

Me too, but isn't it a good complaint to have....to have too many interesting people to talk to. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Moonbaby wrote: »
    Me too, but isn't it a good complaint to have....to have too many interesting people to talk to.

Depends on what you mean by intresting, I had a fair few people flinch and double take after they asked who I was, one even shrieked.

Did ye get into Fibbers??....My feet gave up on me.

Nah everyone just went to Eddie Rockets. Fibbers wouldn't have let us in, think last orders is at half 2.
    Thaedydal wrote: »
    Depends on what you mean by intresting, I had a fair few people flinch and double take after they asked who I was, one even shrieked.

Jesus, shrieking? That's a bit much. Didn't actually get to talk to you, meant to say hi. I liked your costume.

Not me I went in search of the mythical creature that is Thaedydal.
    Fearless creature that I am. ;)

• Moderators Posts: 24,367 ✭✭✭✭ChewChew

I do recall you telling me this. I dont know who was more amused bu it, you or me! lol :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

LOL!

Not me I went in search of the mythical creature that is Thaedydal.
    Fearless creature that I am. ;)

As fearless as your costume :)
    Twas nice meeting you.

DUFFMAN!
    OH YEAH!

Nah everyone just went to Eddie Rockets. Fibbers wouldn't have let us in, think last orders is at half 2.
    Yeah your right, they didn't. Someone got my hopes up with talk of theatre licences. Not going to point fingers though (especially as i probably have their name wrong and don't think they post here anyway :p ) Had fun standing outside fibbers talking to Krusty the Clown though before getting funny looks in BK.

Didn't get to talk to some of you much but i'm sure ill rectify that in the future :D

what were you, thaed?

B-K-DzR wrote: »
    Yeah your right, they didn't. Someone got my hopes up with talk of theatre licences.

The theatre licences were knocked on the head with the last chance in the licensing laws. :(
    what were you, thaed?

I was representing the PI and S&S forums as The Queen of Hearts,
    I got to wave my sceptre and yell Off With thier heads :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,883 ✭✭✭shellyboo

Yay! It was mucho funsies. Great to meet you all girlies!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 375 ✭✭Curlypinkie

Hey girls,
    Thanks for Saturday!
    I felt like a rabbit in the headlights for the first half an hour but yez made me feel very comfortable :)
    I'm already looking forward to the Ann Summers party.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,181 ✭✭✭LolaDub

When i was introduced to you thaed i thought the introducing individual said kjal or something! Twas agessssssssss later i realised who you were! Sorry about that!:o

The theatre licences were knocked on the head with the last chance in the licensing laws.
    Ah that would explain it, i really hate those changes to the licencing laws :(

• Advertisement

As fearless as your costume :)
    Twas nice meeting you.

It was pleasantly disappointing to meet you too. ;)

Advertisement