Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What would you do if you found out you had 2 weeks to live?

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭Elfinknight

Sign everything I own over to charity so I would have no assets, get a massive personal loan from the bank before they realise it, blow it all and then pop my clogs before the first payment is due, leaving the f******s with the bill.

I know it wouldn't work as they'd find a way to weasel thier way out of it and get my ex-assets from the charity, but a man can dream, can't he?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 170 ✭✭chuckliddell

masturbate furiously over horse meat pics

• Registered Users Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭TheLastMohican

Buy 50 ltrs of Burgundy and harvest a few flowers. Bring it on baby, bring it on!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,518 ✭✭✭stefan idiot jones

Give the greatest gift yet to the future of the human race............annihilate every ginger, redhead, ranger, strawberry blonde, foxy haired mutant.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,987 ✭✭✭Legs.Eleven

Oscillate, drink and cry snotty tears.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

I'd get my affairs in order first. Then I might try heroin.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭Reoil

7 7 12 wrote: »
    I would like, kill a load of people who annoy me

I would slap people who type the word "like".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭StormWarrior

I would get a credit card, increase my overdraft, basically get as much money as possible since I'd never have to pay it back. Then I'd get on a plane to Sweden and spend the whole time trying to get some hot Swedish love. If only strip searches were done by the opposite sex, then towards the end of my two weeks I'd commit a crime in Sweden (probably rape a reluctant Swedish man) and then I'd wait for the police to come and arrest me because I have a non-stop fantasy about being strip searched by Swedish policemen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 215 ✭✭Furious_George

Give the greatest gift yet to the future of the human race............annihilate every ginger, redhead, ranger, strawberry blonde, foxy haired mutant.

Annihilate this guy ^^^

• Registered Users Posts: 4 SeanBeach

Well, I already skydive, so maybe scuba with great whites.
    Take my little girl to Ireland.
    Get right with Jesus.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,323 ✭✭✭JustAThought

DrumSteve wrote: »

Why? Its something I always wanted to do (and im currently doing it)

Don't mind him! Swimming is so cool - so many people take it for granted & it's an incredible feeling once you're relaxed & enjoying it right - try it in a warm pool under the stars or in a tropical coral reef with exotic rainbow fish swimming by & coming up to get a closer look, or by the sea or a hot day - nothing like it. It's a great dream.
    Fair dues to you for learning!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,509 ✭✭✭passremarkable

Id mince as many great ones as possible and I'd let anyone I didn't like really know what I think of them.

Advertisement