Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What would you do if you found out you had 2 weeks to live?

Options
  • 21-02-2013 7:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,799 ✭✭✭✭

Gotta admit Id probably break down for a day or two, then go do all the stuff ive never had the inclination to do previously, like skydiving or learn how to swim. Spend time with the family and herself too.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

DrumSteve wrote: »
    Gotta admit Id probably break down for a day or two, then go do all the stuff ive never had the inclination to do previously, like skydiving or learn how to swim. Spend time with the family and herself too.

Wouldn't what you would do depend on your capabilities and strength due to whatever it is that's only leaving you with 2weeks to live?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,029 ✭✭✭shedweller

Coke and hookers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,036 ✭✭✭cathal_flynn

More time to read AH...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,109 ✭✭✭Cavehill Red

Natalie Portman.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

probably go around kicking people in the face and smoking rolled up 50 euro notes

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,936 ✭✭✭ballsymchugh

why would you bother learning how to swim?
    you could drown on your first day, and ruin the plans for the rest of the fortnight!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

See if I could **** enough to fill a milk carton then seal it and leave it back in the shop fridge!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,184 ✭✭✭3ndahalfof6

Stop time itself.

• Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭IrishExpat

Organise or leave instructions for a secular funeral and cremation. Don't want a priest within 100 feet of remains.
    Quickly draw up a will and designate who gets what, plus select a charity for a small portion of my remaining finances.
    Write a long admission letter and send it to the local paper to open on my death.

Czech cocaine and colombian hookers for the last week and a half. Or was that the other way round?

Obviously.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

I'm not sure of the details, but I hope narcotics, fast cars and high-calibre weapons are involved.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭7 7 12

I would like, kill a load of people who annoy me

• Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭drunk_monk

After crying for 13 days I'd make sure I had a donor card signed and that anything worth salvaging could be used for others.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭Where To

Nothing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

Kick the people i hated in the face and probably ride all around me :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭ITS_A_BADGER

sex and drugs,sex and drugs,sex and drugs,sex and drugs,sex and drugs,sex and drugs,sex and drugs,sex and drugs,sex and drugs,sex and drugs,sex and drugs,sex and drugs,sex and drugs,sex and drugs,sex and drugs,sex and drugs,sex and drugs,sex and drugs,sex and drugs,sex and drugs,sex and drugs,sex and drugs,sex and drugs,sex and drugs,sex and drugs,sex and drugs,sex and drugs,sex and drugs,sex and drugs,sex and drugs,sex and drugs,sex and drugs,sex and drugs,sex and drugs,sex and drugs,sex and drugs,sex and drugs,sex and drugs,sex and drugs,sex and drugs,sex and drugs,sex and drugs,sex and drugs,sex and drugs,sex and drugs,sex and drugs,sex and drugs,sex and drugs,sex and drugs,sex and drugs,sex and drugs,sex and drugs,sex and drugs,sex and drugs,sex and drugs,sex and drugs,sex and drugs,sex and drugs,sex and drugs,sex and drugs,sex and drugs,sex and drugs,sex and drugs,sex and drugs,sex and drugs,sex and drugs,sex and drugs,sex and drugs,sex and drugs,sex and drugs,sex and drugs,sex and drugs,sex and drugs,sex and drugs,sex and drugs,sex and drugs,sex and drugs,sex and drugs,sex and drugs,sex and drugs,sex and drugs,sex and drugs,sex and drugs,sex and drugs,sex and drugs,sex and drugs,sex and drugs,sex and drugs,sex and drugs,sex and drugs.

Did i mention loads of sex and drugs :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 545 ✭✭✭Chemical Burn

Go to my college and tell certain lecturer he's a fucking bollocks

• Registered Users Posts: 21,886 ✭✭✭✭Roger_007

I'd say great, because as it is I have no guarantee that I'll be alive tomorrow. Two weeks is two weeks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭Stained Class

Cancel the Milk.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 448 ✭✭tunedout

Roger_007 wrote: »
    I'd say great, because as it is I have no guarantee that I'll be alive tomorrow. Two weeks is two weeks.
    Intelligent as you think you may sound that logic is stupid.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 448 ✭✭tunedout

Go to my college and tell certain lecturer he's a fucking bollocks
    And he probably thinks the same of you

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭rosie16

travel :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,968 ✭✭✭✭Praetorian Saighdiuir

I'd do my homework, wash the dishes, iron my socks and make sure to get an early night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,372 ✭✭✭im invisible

crack, meth, heroin.... i dunno.

probably get on a plane to thailand, see what happens

• Registered Users Posts: 25,068 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Win the Lotto and do some sex on Laura Whitmore.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,496 ✭✭✭Boombastic

Bury a locked safe in my back garden, encased in concerete mmmhhuuhhhhaaaa

• Registered Users Posts: 21,886 ✭✭✭✭Roger_007

tunedout wrote: »
    Intelligent as you think you may sound that logic is stupid.

Substitute two years or twenty years for two weeks and you will see that there is nothing wrong with the logic. Nobody is guaranteed any length of time to live so the question as it stands is stupid.

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭exador

Go to a certain pupil I teach and kick him in the bollocks...can't stand him..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,496 ✭✭✭Boombastic

Win the Lotto and do some sex on Laura Whitmore.

Who would you be having sex with?

• Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭mccarthy37

Put the clock back.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 835 ✭✭✭kingcobra

I'd make sure that f**king safe gets opened before I die

Advertisement