Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Gaming Bargains (not Freebies)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,059 ✭✭✭Sarn

GarIT wrote: »
    So if I buy dlc for 50 cent I get borderlands?

Doesn't work with DLC. I was thinking the same thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,671 ✭✭✭GarIT

Sarn wrote: »

Sh*t, anyone see any decent games, Borderlands free is nearly making me want to spend €23 I don't have on bioshock infinite.

Sarn wrote: »

I did it, add a game to cart, it gives you borderlands, removing the original game removes borderlands, but if you add dlc to your cart, you can then remove the game and keep borderlands.

EDIT: Borderlands removed itself while entering details.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

Bioshock Infinite Steam Key €14.50.

(Not sure how long this is going to last.)

Is borderlands worth €3?

There's a comic for €3 that is included in the borderlands deal.

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 18,115 ✭✭✭✭ShiverinEskimo

Borderlands is worth 30 quid. Serious amount of fun, addictive, loot-filled gloriousness awaits you.

• Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭altairscreed

Bargain of the century lads Get Bioshock Infinite + 3 free games including X-com, Borderlands 2 and NBA 2K13 for only....... wait for it............... €149.96 Nice!!!! http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/ie/en/pc/games/action/bioshock-infinite-3-free-games/

Seriously tempted by that, haven't picked up any of the AC games since 2. :eek:

Haven't used UPlay before though.

Any problems registering it to Steam?

I wont get the key until the 12th (when its out) but the other 2 games I got worked perfect you'd want to check whats the story with U-play tho because I know Origin keys are region locked.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭Nolars

Bargain of the century lads Get Bioshock Infinite + 3 free games including X-com, Borderlands 2 and NBA 2K13 for only....... wait for it............... €149.96 Nice!!!! http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/ie/en/pc/games/action/bioshock-infinite-3-free-games/

lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭McSasquatch

Heh heh, muppets forgot to change it back. Was €50 earlier (even though it was only £30UK :mad:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

God of War 3 is €13.99 in Argos at the moment. There is a few games on sale. I think Crysis 3 is €19.99

http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/p...YSTATION+3.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 804 ✭✭✭EJ22

Jernal wrote: »
    Bioshock Infinite Steam Key €14.50.

(Not sure how long this is going to last.)

Nice one, bought and activated no problems

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,391 ✭✭✭Scar Tissue

EJ22 wrote: »
    Nice one, bought and activated no problems

Did you get some poxy email about sending a copy of your ID w/ the confirmation/order number? I haven't received my key yet..

• Registered Users Posts: 804 ✭✭✭EJ22

Did you get some poxy email about sending a copy of your ID w/ the confirmation/order number? I haven't received my key yet..

No I created my account, paid by PayPal and received my key a few mins later

• Registered Users Posts: 12,304 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

2K Shooter Sale Steam

Bioshock €4.99
    Bioshock 2 €3.74
    Duke Nukem Forever €4.99
    Mafia II €4.99
    Spec Ops: The Line €4.99
    The Darkness II €7.49

• Registered Users Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭Danger781

Mafia II any good?

Edit: GMG have the complete pack for a little under €9 after the voucher

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Danger781 wrote: »
    Mafia II any good?

Edit: GMG have the complete pack for a little under €9 after the voucher

I personally LOVED mafia 2. For open world game it is very linier and there is feck all to do outside of main mission, but the game and story it self is freaking awesome. Story is briliant and every mission is hundreds of times better then GTA4.

So in short: If you want a good story - nuy it. If you want open world to feck around - dont.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

I personally LOVED mafia 2. For open world game it is very linier and there is feck all to do outside of main mission, but the game and story it self is freaking awesome. Story is briliant and every mission is hundreds of times better then GTA4.

So in short: If you want a good story - nuy it. If you want open world to feck around - dont.

Agreed 100%!

Loved Mafia II myself, it was the first game I completed when I built my 1st gaming pc a few months ago.

Highly recommend it!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭Danger781

Ah lads.. stop making me spend money.. ill probably buy it later :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭Clover

Just picked up the Batman Arkham GOTY Pack for €8.92 ( $11.49 ) on Amazon.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭spix

Elder Scrolls Legendary Edition, on sale for $40 below, what are the chances it'll be lower in the steam sale?

Source

Skyrim €12(ish) And Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition still €2.70 http://www.nuuvem.com.br/

• Registered Users Posts: 26 BlueWolves

Elder Scrolls Legendary Edition, on sale for $40 below, what are the chances it'll be lower in the steam sale?

Source

It keeps sending me to the uk site and it says uk only for skyrim. Tried to use a proxy but when I do skyrim keeps "not being in my basket" when I click to purchase. Just gonna wait until the steam sale and if not I do have a passive backlog on both pc and ps3 so no hurry on getting it here anyway. Still haven't touched morrowind or oblivion.

BlueWolves wrote: »
    It keeps sending me to the uk site and it says uk only for skyrim. Tried to use a proxy but when I do skyrim keeps "not being in my basket" when I click to purchase. Just gonna wait until the steam sale and if not I do have a passive backlog on both pc and ps3 so no hurry on getting it here anyway. Still haven't touched morrowind or oblivion.

Would you reckon it'll get lower than $40 on Steam?

Sleeping Dogs for e5.40, bought it just there and they key is legit in Steam.

Don't know about Steam itself, but I think you could buy all the Skyrim components (base game and 3 DLCs) separately on Nuuvem.com.br for about €28. Deal on at the moment though, so you'd have to be quick enough.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,113 ✭✭✭shruikan2553

I wouldnt be surprised to see skyrim get 75% off.

75% off the newly released Legendary Edition?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,113 ✭✭✭shruikan2553

75% off the newly released Legendary Edition?

Just looked at it on steam, was only released last month but it is still an older game so maybe only 66% for legendary edition but that still make it 13.60. Saving just 3.60 more than waiting for a 75%. I think morrowind and oblivion goty took a long time before the price went lower than 10

• Advertisement

I think any significant discount off the LE would be incredibly optimistic myself, but sure you never know.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement