Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,809 ✭✭✭Frigga_92

Oooh I like Kim.

Bit confused though, did Dean say "Denise is my stepmom"? And then Kim mentioned something about a Kevin fella? What's that about?

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

Oooh I like Kim.

Bit confused though, did Dean say "Denise is my stepmom"? And then Kim mentioned something about a Kevin fella? What's that about?

Denise was married to Kevin. Dean's Dad.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,695 ✭✭✭Lisha

Looks like dean is In The frame now

Denise was married to Kevin. Dean's Dad.

I thought Dean's dad was that old guy that came on the scene a couple of months ago who was on day release from prison or whatever it was?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,086 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

What happened to Patrick?

I thought Dean's dad was that old guy that came on the scene a couple of months ago who was on day release from prison or whatever it was?

Kevin raised Dean and Carly even when Shirley ran off and left them. He was more their dad than she ever was their mum.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭drugstore cowboy

Nancy would be a knockout if she dressed like a woman.

Don't attack me with PC nonsense and the "she can wear what she likes" line!

Of course she can BUT she dresses in baggy mens clothes and it's awful to look at.

Kevin raised Dean and Carly even when Shirley ran off and left them. He was more their dad than she ever was their mum.

Ah okay, I get you now.
    No idea who Carly is though. Is she dead or alive?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭emanresu esrever

"Dad ordered me to bar Dean... you have to respect that".................. Yes Tracksuit Girl, just like he ordered you to keep Shirley out yet you are inviting her to work there..... great logic

• Advertisement

Ah okay, I get you now.
    No idea who Carly is though. Is she dead or alive?

She's Dean's sister and she's alive.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,695 ✭✭✭Lisha

What happened to Patrick?

A stroke a good while back

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭drugstore cowboy

She's Dean's sister and she's alive.

Last I saw of her was in a Paoluo Nutini video!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

Why on earth did she ring the killer.Jesus thats just stupid.Seriously her an ex copper an all.

dubstarr wrote: »
    Why on earth did she ring the killer.Jesus thats just stupid.Seriously her an ex copper an all.

for the story henceforth to maintain credibility it would have to be someone that emma knows well on the square and they have her number and she doesnt need to introduce herself on the phone to them. only ones i can think of (from the square) are the branning 3 and the beales. detectives dont just give out their numbers to random suspects.

my prediction is she thinks lauren is the killer (which isnt true) and arranges to meet her and they spend the eopisode chatting and then either lauren does a runner or emma helps her run.

if they just kill emma off its cheap and easy.

Bit like herself.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭kristian12

What did I miss that happened in the pub that made everything fall into place for Emma?

Was Denise ruled out as the killer?

for the story henceforth to maintain credibility it would have to be someone that emma knows well on the square and they have her number and she doesnt need to introduce herself on the phone to them. only ones i can think of (from the square) are the branning 3 and the beales. detectives dont just give out their numbers to random suspects.

my prediction is she thinks lauren is the killer (which isnt true) and arranges to meet her and they spend the eopisode chatting and then either lauren does a runner or emma helps her run.

Yes i understand but what i mean they never go to the police with the evidence.I know its a good idea to meet up with the killer somewhere dark and im sure nothing will happen to me.:rolleyes:

dubstarr wrote: »
    Yes i understand but what i mean they never go to the police with the evidence.I know its a good idea to meet up with the killer somewhere dark and im sure nothing will happen to me.:rolleyes:

i think that is because she wants to protect the suspect. Thats why it wouldnt be credible if it is someone other than the brannings, beales etc. Otherwise its nonsense by the writers

Well we know Jacqueline Jossa is going on maternity leave soon.And why is Jane marrying Ian,some people have no sense.He must be getting a discount off the vicar all the wedding he has.

Emma nearly jumped into thin air when she saw Dean ?

also wonder how she figured it out ?

So glad Kim is back

• Advertisement

Emma nearly jumped into thin air when she saw Dean ?

also wonder how she figured it out ?

So glad Kim is back

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,485 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

kristian12 wrote: »
    What did I miss that happened in the pub that made everything fall into place for Emma?

Was Denise ruled out as the killer?

Surely Dean didn't kill Lucy too, Jane is looking the obvious now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 563 ✭✭✭wdmfapq4zs83hv

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

Jane???!!!! Seriously? What possible motive would she have? If that happens its bloody rediculous

she is looking too obvious tbh.......... last week i would have put money on her but we all know how these things work!! I wonder have they even decided themselves who killed her!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭groucho marx

When did Ian and Jane get back together? ? Yuck both just yuck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 563 ✭✭✭wdmfapq4zs83hv

she is looking too obvious tbh.......... last week i would have put money on her but we all know how these things work!! I wonder have they even decided themselves who killed her!!

God I must be missing something! Shes the last person I would have suspected. Was she even living in the square when it happened? Shes one of the most decent characters, if they try make out shes all of a sudden some cold blooded murderer then I give up!

How does Ian get all the women,hes fugly.Hes not even a nice person.No amount of money would have me kissing Ian Beale.Id rather leave the show.

But see here is the thing I am confused about there is not reason or motive why Lucy was murdered its so random

• Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭kristian12

Well from what I saw Dean came running in and said he'd only left Patrick for 5mins and he'd fallen. Dean, Kim and Denise ran out followed by Emma looking at number 27.

Don't think it was Jane because her and Ian followed Emma out of the pub after Emma's sudden realisation.

So is Denise back in the frame? It was certainly something about Dean running in that gave her the clue.

But see here is the thing I am confused about there is not reason or motive why Lucy was murdered its so random

Unless it was mistaken identity.

• Advertisement

Jane???!!!! Seriously? What possible motive would she have? If that happens its bloody rediculous

What motive had anyone bar Max to keep her quite over their "dalliance" and sure Abi knew about that

Maybe Ian and/or Jane killed her as she wouldn't eat her dinner :p

what i mean is the writers/directors are purposefully making her look and sound very shifty over last 3 weeks! if you haven't noticed that, you are watching a different programme! (in my opinion!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 306 ✭✭SweetChaos

Could be Denise is the killer she was leaving Ian the night Lucy was murdered

Did Lee just serve Ron Jeremy?????

That extra is always around but yes he does look like Ron Jeremy :p

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭eternal

Nancy would be a knockout if she dressed like a woman.

Don't attack me with PC nonsense and the "she can wear what she likes" line!

Of course she can BUT she dresses in baggy mens clothes and it's awful to look at.
    Google her at awards ceremonies.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Monife

Am I the only one who doesn't like Kim?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭maurv1

Monife wrote: »
    Am I the only one who doesn't like Kim?

Nope ..me too.

What did Nancy say to her ?

"Shut up, you gobby little cow!"

Spot on Nancy smile.png

Ian and Jane are getting hitched on the week of the big killer reveal so after they marry Jane confesses or is arrested for Lucy's murder :p duh duh duh duh duh duh

Emma seems way more interested in finding Lucy's killer than her family

Tbh, Jane is the perfect choice. She is a big enough character for it to be a non anti climax, a close associate to Lucy, whatever her motives, a fine actress so she should be well able to pull off the scenes and I dont think the actress that plays her is sticking around Eastenders in the future so this would be a great exit story for her.

I amnt sure any oyther character/ actor on te show can fill in all those criterion

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,754 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

How did Emma get such numbers to call? Random.

Tbh, Jane is the perfect choice. She is a big enough character for it to be a non anti climax, a close associate to Lucy, whatever her motives, a fine actress so she should be well able to pull off the scenes and I dont think the actress that plays her is sticking around Eastenders in the future so this would be a great exit story for her.

I amnt sure any oyther character/ actor on te show can fill in all those criterion

Isn't Waterloo Road (her other gig) finishing or cancelled so she may be on EE for a good while

Isn't Waterloo Road (her other gig) finishing or cancelled so she may be on EE for a good while

Oh i forgot she was confined to two roles ; ) No, I cant see her sticking around long term, she seems like an ambitious actress who wants to explore different roles. Why else would she have left EE in the first place. Getting engaged to Ian was the final nail in the coffin for my suspicions about her possible part in the murder as we all know you are damned if you seal the deal with Beale the squeal

Jamie2k9 wrote: »
    How did Emma get such numbers to call? Random.

It must be someone Emma knows well as she used her name Emma not DCI Summerhump

Abi would be my guess

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,754 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

It must be someone Emma knows well as she used her name Emma not DCI Summerhump

Abi would be my guess

Lauren is leaving to have a baby to but it would be to obvious if it was her.

I didn't get a good like at the picture at the end but wasn't it the B&B?

Jacqueline Jossa has already finished filming a few weeks ago so I don't know where that takes her up to. She's obviously not going to be involved in the live episodes but then again if the killer is only revealed in that episode it doesn't necessarily mean they have to be in the episode.

• Advertisement

Jacqueline Jossa has already finished filming a few weeks ago so I don't know where that takes her up to. She's obviously not going to be involved in the live episodes but then again if the killer is only revealed in that episode it doesn't necessarily mean they have to be in the episode.

So had Peter filmed his final scenes

So had Peter filmed his final scenes

I don't know if that's supposed to say has or if you're telling me he has? Either way I've no idea. All they've said about him is that he's leaving at the end of his contract but they're not saying when that is.

I think it is lauren who she called and she mistakenly believes Lauren killed Lucy so this will lead to a confrontation between them and Lauren, realising that she may not be able to prove her innocence, going on the run ( possibly with Peter). I think the car crash revolves around the wedding as you can see, in the background, the reception and wefdding attendance looking on as it crashes through. then there are policemen in the background in the square in a clip with max and emma rowing so i am assuming she isnt the victim of the crash (if that is the post death scene, assuming the crash causes the death)

However It looks a very polished car (Audi, I think) so it may be another detective police car also .

A lot of theories going on in my head!!

Perhaps this is Nicks end, I hope not as this Ronnie versus Nick story has been terrible. In fact this whole Nick return has been terrible thus far, after all the hype. Im a fan of the Nasty One (well a fan of his characters stories, that is!) yet this last few months have been non event really. I think himself and Len would have made for great viewing if they formed a sinister partnership. Imagine Nick and Billy working together in the funeral home with Nick! So, if this is his exit story, Ill be very p1ssed off and it goes to show how much other characters have been abandoned to accomodate the obsession with the Carters in the last year.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,533 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

Delighted Kim is back, one of the few characters who can make me laugh.

Bit disappointed in how naive Ronnie is, does she genuinely think that Nick is just going to go now?

About Lucy, wasn't it said that despite her being found on the common that she wasn't actually killed there... so whoever killed her would have had to have brought her body there? If that's the case then surely people like Abi can be ruled out?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

I don't know if that's supposed to say has or if you're telling me he has? Either way I've no idea. All they've said about him is that he's leaving at the end of his contract but they're not saying when that is.

I read that he is leaving right after the birthday celebration week so that's obviously to hint at him being revealed as the killer but I can't see that happening. Although his would be one of the phone numbers Emma has. It's all very confusing. I don't get what about Dean rushing in to fetch Denise gave her her lightbulb moment??!!

Incidentally,Peggy is also returning for the birthday week. Again.....

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement