Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

It's PanDENmonium! [Off Topic Chat]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,157 ✭✭✭✭HugsiePie

Well imitation is the greatest form of flattery Jhcx

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Jhcx

HugsiePie wrote: »

i keep reading it as intimation. my brain is gone into over load.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,157 ✭✭✭✭HugsiePie

Jhcx wrote: »
    i keep reading it as intimation. my brain is gone into over load.

Nvm I keep thinking you and iamanengine are the same poster because you have the same avatar :rolleyes: So unorigional lads :pac:

As to where are my posts for the past 2 weeks-I present to you

• Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

Hey I just like the colours :pac:

Nvm I keep thinking you and iamanengine are the same poster because you have the same avatar :rolleyes: So unorigional lads :pac:

Do we? Well then.... Just dunno what to say

Bi pride :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 818 ✭✭✭MauraTheThird

managed to get my phone working HUZZAH

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

Am I one of the bi pride people too? (Please say yes, please say yes)

My results are coming out at 4pm. The anxiety

Am I one of the bi pride people too? (Please say yes, please say yes)

Hmmmmm.........

Ok you're in. But only cos we were in the same class :pac:

• Advertisement

Passed all my exams whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Yik yak is so ****e in ennis :( honest to god makes me sad lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Periscope is the new Yik Yak. Get with the times old man.

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    Periscope is the new Yik Yak. Get with the times old man.

It's only catching on in ennis now. Bunch of Muppet's on it though complaining about school I'll stick to snapchat and other hidden apps

lads i have a serious question to ask. do any of ye have back problems or muscle cramps in the neck for your age 20-25. Was getting out bed this morning managed to pull muscle in my neck dont even know how that's possible but there you go

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,573 ✭✭✭pajor

I do sometimes. Combination of sleeping bad, the car and sitting at a computer all day at work.

Me too. It's spending nine hours a day on a computer in work, then coming home and having a crappy chair in my bedroom

Are yis all away for the Bank Holiday or summat?

Am I the only one who does not care for going out at home? I become so antisocial once Summer swings round!

• Advertisement

Are yis all away for the Bank Holiday or summat?

No more bank holidays for me. Boo hoo.

Would love to be out but working

Oh so it's quite popular not to go out in your home town?

I can count on one hand how many times I've been out in my home county. Including the debs/grad and the like.

Our debs wasn't even in our home county. #winning :P

I can count on one hand how many times I've been out in my home county. Including the debs/grad and the like.

My friends are always keen to go out here but I'd rather stick pins in my eyes. (B O O K E R R Y)

(L O V E C O R K)

Cork is an amazing place to go

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭Junco Partner

I dunno whether limerick has just turned crap or I've just lost interest in alcohol but I rarely go out anymore. Unless theres something specific going on in my social circle like a birthday or whatever.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,914 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

I dunno whether limerick has just turned crap or I've just lost interest in alcohol but I rarely go out anymore. Unless theres something specific going on in my social circle like a birthday or whatever.

Mickey Martins and the Blind Pig are great spots. I'm starting to warm to the Red Hen a bit too. And Costello's, obviously.

There are just somedays when even a hug cant fill the void :(

An File wrote: »
    Mickey Martins and the Blind Pig are great spots. I'm starting to warm to the Red Hen a bit too. And Costello's, obviously.
    three of my usual haunts. And cobblestones
    I can trace back when I stopped drinking to the closure of bourkes though.
    *Sigh*
    Bourkes :(

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Like how do I get a job for the summer it seems impossible at this stage :(

• Advertisement

Im so much better. finally got my car fixed today. and im so happy you'd never know how happy i am. just like there are no words

Holland has been an idea knocking around in my head a while.

A few of us were talking about drugs yesterday at work. One guy who is only about a year older than me and still lives at home with his parents, grows weed in their garden. Perfectly legal too, up to 5 plants. No crazy electricity costs and good quality stuff.

In the big cities atm, if you have the right experience you shouldn't have too much trouble finding work. I didn't have the right experience. I was just lucky. :D

Well.... That just sounds like lot of fun. I'm just saying as much as I'd like to try it don't think could live in that environment...

pajor wrote: »
    A few of us were talking about drugs yesterday at work. One guy who is only about a year older than me and still lives at home with his parents, grows weed in their garden. Perfectly legal too, up to 5 plants. No crazy electricity costs and good quality stuff.

In the big cities atm, if you have the right experience you shouldn't have too much trouble finding work. I didn't have the right experience. I was just lucky. :D
    been trying to convince a mate of mine to take the plunge with me.
    my flatmate spent ten years there back in the nineties. Did a bit of everything, Seasonal work on the tulip farms, factory work. Moving from town to town. Amsterdam maybe once a month. Some of his stories are brilliant.

Oz has never appealed to me. And I was warned against Canada where I've always wanted to go by a friend who did two years there.

I moved here to be with my gf. But there are a looad of other reasons that would make me stay. Even if gf would move back to Ireland with me, I still wouldn't.

Healthcare system is one. Was at the doctor the other day, was nice not to have to fork over €55 just for that. And I'm easily paying half on car insurance than I would be in Ireland.

And Dutch people complain how the weather is always shît, but I just keep saying it's always worse in Ireland. Was 32 degrees yesterday.

Lads sending out another batch of CVs today but then realised maybe I blundered the first lot..
    Should I be sending a cover letter in with these CVs? But then how do I write a good, generic letter suitable for multiple places as Im just putting them into shops who arent even advertising jobs..

deise_girl wrote: »
    Lads sending out another batch of CVs today but then realised maybe I blundered the first lot..
    Should I be sending a cover letter in with these CVs? But then how do I write a good, generic letter suitable for multiple places as Im just putting them into shops who arent even advertising jobs..

I feel your pain and am equally clueless as well as being equally jobless.

It's disheartening and depressing :(

I wouldn't give a cover letter with random CVs. But that's just me. And I'm unemployed. So yeah.

tumblr_lsozcgcncP1qlophm.gif

Like its just so hard can I not just win the lotto

A properly formatted cover letter even just saying "please find enclosed my CV" may prevent it being thrown in the bin as soon as it's opened..

Imma just saying. :D

• Advertisement

A properly formatted cover letter even just saying "please find enclosed my CV" may prevent it being thrown in the bin as soon as it's opened..

Imma just saying. :D
    Properly formatted? <.<

Hi everybody

I'm Dr Nick Riviera!

Hi Dr Nick

The coroner? I hate that guy!

Such a nice day! I think I'll go out the window.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,999 ✭✭✭Nerdkiller1991

Such a nice day! I think I'll go out the window.
    "Where are the bodies?"

My newsfeed is full of people saying they are "devastated " or "in shock" about Christopher Lee.

Dude was 93.

Social media can't mourn without hyperbole it seems.

I've only seen 2 of his films (Golden Gun and Police Academy). But if I post on FB about how I'm on the verge of tears because we've lost a legend today, even though he was ninety-frickin'-three years old, I might get a few likes and people will think I'm so sensitive and caring.

• Advertisement

Seriously i cant pay that yearly for three years you mad :eek:
    For September 2015, the University of West London will be charging new full-time home students a standard fee of £9,000.

Advertisement