Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Brandy and Cigars MkII

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

I have you know its going to be a quiet affair with the family... only i got to the pub an hour-ish before they were meant to get here... :o

Still not due for another 10 mins.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

Otis is alive \o/

I'm watching Due South with a chai latte and a fire :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

Pembily wrote: »
    Otis is alive \o/

:confused:

Otis is alive \o/

:confused:
    You haven't posted much here or on fb and I thought the drinking caught up on you :pac:

Ha ha ha,I cant be killed,Im already dead.
    :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

Stop watching horrors. Or at least take a break.

dreams are not the same as reality

You shut yer god damn mouth woman!
    :mad:

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

And preserved in alcohol.. :pac:

You shut yer god damn mouth woman!
    :mad:
    scared_kitteh.jpg

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,506 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

May be addicted to listening to film theme choons on the 'net...

• Advertisement

scared_kitteh.jpg

Awwww,you know I love you really!

Just dont diss the horror.
    :P

Tea - check
    Biccies - check
    Original version of Funny Games on dvd - check

See ye in 104 minutes.

Awwww,you know I love you really!

Just dont diss the horror.

Well that's me told!
    Don't want a reaction like that again :pac:

ps - giz a biccie :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭G-Money

I haz a chinese cookery book and I was bored and just tried to make sweet and sour sauce according to the recipe in it. Only one way to describe the result...

Epicus Failus

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭Hyperbullet

Tea - check
    Biccies - check
    Original version of Funny Games on dvd - check

See ye in 104 minutes.

What biccies did you go for? Hob Nobs, now there's a mans biscuit. None of yer coconut creams lark.

I'd love some hob nobs! Hhhhmmmm

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭Hyperbullet

The dark chocolate ones dipped into a cuppa. It's almost as good as sex but not quite.

If I could somehow incorporate hob nobs into the act of coitus I would..

TMI :pac:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

The dark chocolate ones dipped into a cuppa. It's almost as good as sex but not quite.

If I could somehow incorporate hob nobs into the act of coitus I would..

I reckon you're just not thinking hard enough

My favourite chinese takeaway up home puts some sort of clear sauce over their BBQ ribs. The first time I tried it I immediately thought "I can think of something else this would be good for" ;) :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

G-Money wrote: »
    My favourite chinese takeaway up home puts some sort of clear sauce over their BBQ ribs. The first time I tried it I immediately thought "I can think of something else this would be good for" ;) :cool:

Chicken nuggets?

amacachi wrote: »
    Chicken nuggets?

Bingo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Bingo

That could been puntastic had I said chicken wings instead of chicken nuggets. :(

amacachi wrote: »
    That could been puntastic had I said chicken wings instead of chicken nuggets. :(

Or Chicken thighs!

What biccies did you go for? Hob Nobs, now there's a mans biscuit. None of yer coconut creams lark.

Fox's crunch creams.They are awesome.

FYP.

/schoolboy humour

FYP.

/schoolboy humour
    You read my mind, I would and all :p Not quite sure how it would work in my current situation...

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

FYP.

/schoolboy humour
    You read my mind, I would and all :p Not quite sure how it would work in my current situation...

Always on your mind eh Pem?

Clearly! A girl (no matter how broken) has needs :pac: I've a one track mind from all these dirty, innuendo filled peeps :p

Clearly! A girl (no matter how broken) has needs :pac: I've a one track mind from all these dirty, innuendo filled peeps :p

I reckon you had a one track mind even before these peeps

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

Ah come on, it's just 1 wrist like. I'm sure there's plenty more of you, you can make use of.

;)

Aye, convenient that she has us to blame for it.

Im on to you Pem!

Daisies :eek: :eek: how could you insinuate such a thing :p;)

Drav right now certain movement of my upper body isn't comfortable but I'll be grand in a week or so...

Ah come on, it's just 1 wrist like. I'm sure there's plenty more of you, you can make use of.

;)
    Don't go giving her ideas!
    Aye, convenient that she has us to blame for it.

Im on to you Pem!

Ha ha ha
    Daisies :eek: :eek: how could you insinuate such a thing :p;)

Because I know you :p

Touche Daisies, touche :p

Pem, do try to lay still so :P

• Advertisement

Every time I hear of someone having needs,it always reminds me of Fez from That 70s Show.Cant find any bits of him saying it but he was such a great charector.

Good god what sort of place have I stumbled into???

I haz a chinese cookery book and I was bored and just tried to make sweet and sour sauce according to the recipe in it. Only one way to describe the result...

Epicus Failus

I can imagine that stuff is quite difficult to get right....very difficult in fact. Then again, I'm the worlds' worst cook...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭Sky King

I can imagine that stuff is quite difficult to get right....very difficult in fact.
    It is easy to get in jars though.

Sky King wrote: »
    It is easy to get in jars though.

I like your thinking ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,824 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

So there I am, sitting in a bar in Galway.
    I see a girl approach the bar, on the way she gets intercepted by an older (very older!) man.
    She gets to the bar, obviously wants to talk to someone in order to give the hint to older man. So she says to me "gawd, what does a girl have to do to get served around here"...now me being me I could see she wasn't too tall and also I was a tad grumpy suggested "Well maybe if you were 6ft it would help"...Fack me but she laughed at my ignorance.
    So over lands my cousin a few seconds later, we have a chat, then finally my cousin suggests "you're in there"..."with who?" says I..."yer wan beside ya" says she..Apparently the girl was constantly trying to make eye contact with me while I was chatting to me cuz. "Alright" says I, "See how this pans outs"..and turn to the girl..
    "Your welcome" says I to the girl.."for what?" says she..."was I not a decoy for the guy with the grey hair that was chatting you up as you got to the bar?" say I..."Ahh no" says she.
    Epic FAIL in front of me cuz.
    How me cuz laughed...the biotch!!!!:pac:

A day in the life of Panthro

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Morning all.. Everyone set for NYE the over hyped over inflated rip off night it usually is? :D :pac:

I was so overcome with the hype last year, I went to bed early :o

I was so overcome with the hype last year, I went to bed early :o

I honestly cant remember what I did last year. The excitement of it all must have caused memory loss :rolleyes: :pac:

So after reading the posts from last night, here is a quick review:

G-Money and Sauv cant cook
    Hyper wants dark chocolate hob nobs
    Pem just wants nobs :pac:
    Daisies is in shock
    Panthro cant chat up women..

Anything I missed?? :D

Otis is dead and kept preserved within Alcohol.

:D

Otis is dead and kept preserved within Alcohol.

:D

Oh yeah, I said that didnt I? :pac:

So you did. :o

So how are you Drav?

Still kinda sleepy. In 1 of'em snoozy modes at the moment. Have a lot of excel stuffs to be doing today which is gonna be even more mind numbing.

Thinking of grabbing some breakfast now.

Up to much yourself?

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement