Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,534 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

Finally caught up with this week's episodes. Yes, it's all rather silly that nobody has twigged something is seriously wrong with Linda, especially since it's been hammered home a million times about how 'close' they all are.

This Max/Emma tripe is just ridiculous. Are we really supposed to believe that Max is in love with her? And what about her job, is she just not bothered about potentially losing it any more? She mentioned that she'll probably just "be taken off the case", surely there'll be more consequences than just that? The whole storyline is just beyond stupid. I must say though, for the first time ever I've actually respected Abi, the way she just sat there rolling her eyes and judging them all was priceless.

On the subject Max, can anyone say they actually enjoy his character? How has he developed in any way? His sole function on the show seems to be to have affairs. How many times can Eastenders do the same storyline? Would anyone here miss him if he left?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,725 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

Finally caught up with this week's episodes. Yes, it's all rather silly that nobody has twigged something is seriously wrong with Linda, especially since it's been hammered home a million times about how 'close' they all are.

This Max/Emma tripe is just ridiculous. Are we really supposed to believe that Max is in love with her? And what about her job, is she just not bothered about potentially losing it any more? She mentioned that she'll probably just "be taken off the case", surely there'll be more consequences than just that? The whole storyline is just beyond stupid. I must say though, for the first time ever I've actually respected Abi, the way she just sat there rolling her eyes and judging them all was priceless.

On the subject Max, can anyone say they actually enjoy his character? How has he developed in any way? His sole function on the show seems to be to have affairs. How many times can Eastenders do the same storyline? Would anyone here miss him if he left?

The story of Max. He has an affair with someone, anyone basically, gets found out, shouts and blames everyone else but himself. Gets caught dong anything wrong, shouts and blames everyone else but himself. It's getting really boring now.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

^ I agree but I do like that they've had Abby not entertain them at all this time. His repeat pattern of behaviour is a bit ridiculous at this point but at least someone is recognising that on screen.
    They may have undone that bit of good tough by having Lauren and randomly Stacey tell him to go for it and spouting nonsense about true love and all that. I mean... he tried to sleep with Stacey earlier this year, then moved on to Lucy and now Emma and we're supposed to believe it's anything other then him scratching an itch?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭drugstore cowboy

^ I agree but I do like that they've had Abby not entertain them at all this time. His repeat pattern of behaviour is a bit ridiculous at this point but at least someone is recognising that on screen.
    They may have undone that bit of good tough by having Lauren and randomly Stacey tell him to go for it and spouting nonsense about true love and all that. I mean... he tried to sleep with Stacey earlier this year, then moved on to Lucy and now Emma and we're supposed to believe it's anything other then him scratching an itch?

They're keeping Max warm for Tanya's inevitable return.

They're keeping Max warm for Tanya's inevitable return.

Her show on Sky got cancelled there last week so you never know...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭groucho marx

is Mick really winding anyone else up??

I like Kush he seems to bring some fun to the show

ffs Tanwar cheer up mate why are you depressing

also
    Is Shabnam Masood a Drug Dealer AND did she kill Lucy Beale?

thats the theory going around online at the moment good guess ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,543 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

casio4 wrote: »
    how does Phil know?

Phil twigged that Shirley was Mick's mother when she came into the pub upset about her son and went straight to Mick and he confront Shirley and she then confided in him about Mick's birth

Phil don't know about the rape

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭fussyonion

You know what's far-fetched?

Whenever a resident needs somewhere new to live, there's ALWAYS a vacant house on the square.

Alfie and Kat have the keys to number 45....how long has that house been vacant? How come there's also a house ready to move into, right on the square?
    What are the chances of that actually happening?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭emanresu esrever

fussyonion wrote: »
    You know what's far-fetched?

Whenever a resident needs somewhere new to live, there's ALWAYS a vacant house on the square.

Alfie and Kat have the keys to number 45....how long has that house been vacant? How come there's also a house ready to move into, right on the square?
    What are the chances of that actually happening?

In fairness i dont think its the most in demand location! Murders, beatings, shootings, rape, fires, sharon Mitchell and the Carters. Try be a real estate agent there..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,190 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Does Charlie ever go off to 'work'?

I can understand Dot being fooled, but not Ronnie

I don't care for any of the story lines this week. I don't know why people love the Mitchell's so much.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,190 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

lol Alfie needing a reference

Set the last house on fire

Err no thanks

Why must every Mitchell relationship need Phil s blessing ?

Linda's dress has flamingos on it!! You've got to admire her commitment to the theme.

I was trying to figure out where Charlie was from, his accent sounds weird at times so I googled him and found this incredible picture...

Dec_in_Point_Break.jpg

I thought Kat had bad face burns, are they healed completed already as she didn't look that badly burnt to me

So this week is going to be another one of everything happening in the space of a few hours? I'm so confused about the timeline at the moment.

Oh Charlie Charlie Charlie why oh why did you stop Ronnie leaving? You are such a silly man!

• Advertisement

I was trying to figure out where Charlie was from, his accent sounds weird at times so I googled him and found this incredible picture...

Dec_in_Point_Break.jpg

He was in a boyband ? what were they called or was he a model ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,305 ✭✭✭✭branie2

I see Masood has shaved off his moustache

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,330 ✭✭✭deise08

branie2 wrote: »
    I see Masood has shaved off his moustache

I knew there was something different!

He was in a boyband ? what were they called or was he a model ?

He was in a boy band called Point Break. I'm not sure if I remember them or not, but I remember the blonde one was in Byker Grove.

• Registered Users Posts: 766 ✭✭✭Foggy Jew

Why must every Mitchell relationship need Phil s blessing ?

Cuz they're 'Fame-Blee'.

It's the bally ballyness of it that makes it all seem so bally bally.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

He was in a boy band called Point Break. I'm not sure if I remember them or not, but I remember the blonde one was in Byker Grove.

Ha ha! That's not that bad as it goes! Pity he's not with Roxy instead of Ronnie - she was in a girlband before,they could make sweet cheesy music together!

Although Ronnie does have that Eurovision entry to her name......but the less said about that the better!

If anyone should be making sweet cheesy music it's Dean...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭✭endofrainbow

Alfie drunk is the same as Alfie sober - what a shyte actor....

If anyone should be making sweet cheesy music it's Dean...

Wow! I like it!!

• Advertisement

At least the Linda scenes have moved on from her staring into space while laying in bed!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,675 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Kat made a remarkable recovery!

Not a mark on her.

Dec_in_Point_Break.jpg

Charlie showing his talent tonight with Rebecca but he didn't sing pity

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭Gee_G

Soooo bloody sick of this Poor Alfie storyline!!!

Gee_G wrote: »
    Soooo bloody sick of this Poor Alfie storyline!!!

So bloody sick of Alfie and Kat all together

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    So bloody sick of Alfie and Kat all together

Finding it very hard to feel sorry for Alfie. He has the cheek to blame Mo for the fire.

• Advertisement

Do you believe in ghosts

Wonder where Shabs got the 10 grand

Didn't she used to be a pole dancer? (the old Shabnam) Yet she's disgusted with the very idea of setting foot inside a pub??

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭eternal

That video proves how insanely good looking Dean was and is.

Alfie think he is untitled to everything he likes

• Advertisement

Wish Dexter was killed in a slow painful manner.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,195 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

Something tells me alfie is about to lay his hands on ten grand shortly. . . .

Wish Dexter was killed in a slow painful manner.

Same goes for pretty much everyone they've been focusing on this week.

eternal wrote: »
    That video proves how insanely good looking Dean was and is.

Soooo yummy in tonight's episode!

Really wish he was a nicer chatacter coz he is so very easy on the eye! Can't see how he can remain in the show once Linda tells & then who'll we have to look at?! :-(

I thought Dean was good looking last time he was on EE but he's too thin now and his hair is too short.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,534 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

I must say, it's remarkable how well Rebecca has turned out considering how much of an idiot her mother is. And what an absolute selfish bitch Sonia is, emotionally blackmailing her own daughter to not go to music school. Rebecca should run for the hills and leave Sonia behind :D

This Alfie storyline is just beyond pathetic. Are we genuinely supposed to feel sorry for him? It's just bizarre.

MelanieC wrote: »
    Soooo yummy in tonight's episode!

Really wish he was a nicer chatacter coz he is so very easy on the eye! Can't see how he can remain in the show once Linda tells & then who'll we have to look at?! :-(

Only "ugly" people are bad people shur

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭emanresu esrever

How are the eastenders bosses going to fit mick into tamwar and shabnams money story?! ( considering he worms his way into every other story) perhaps His daughter will find out about the money, tell Mick about tamwars dilemna and Mick will lend his advice to Tam. Its going to be a tough challenge though as Mick will sure to be a substantial figure in Nick Cottons return and is also set to be Rebeccas surprise musical tutor and Charlie Cottons best man

Where has Lola disappeared to? Did Jay more or less confirm that he's in love with her when he & Abi broke up? Coz there's been feck all since.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,344 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Did he?

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement