Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How stuffed are you right now? (Christmas Day)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 943 ✭✭✭Enright

Dinner eat, cava and red wine drank, slept for 1 hour, ready to go again

• Registered Users Posts: 17,504 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

I've eaten so much turkey, there's a massive crater in anatolia

• Registered Users Posts: 2,294 ✭✭✭YellowFeather

IvaBigWun wrote: »
    Turkey and mustard sandwich.

Pfffff - turkey and mustard is for normal days. I'm thinking chicken & ham & stuffing & gravy & maybe coleslaw (too far?), OoOoOo - and cranberry sauce. Hmmmmm - what else can I put on there???

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,368 ✭✭✭IvaBigWun

Pfffff - turkey and mustard is for normal days. I'm thinking chicken & ham & stuffing & gravy & maybe coleslaw (too far?), OoOoOo - and cranberry sauce. Hmmmmm - what else can I put on there???

You can drop the coleslaw for starters :eek:

Replace with a roasted potato

You can drop the coleslaw for starters :eek:

Replace with a roasted potato

Yeah - think the coleslaw would ruin it. Your potato idea intrigues me I may subscribe to your newsletter.

Even better - potato croquette.... Evil genius!!!

• Advertisement

Add a roasted parsnip in there to sex it up a lil

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭FizzleSticks

This post has been deleted.

Add a roasted parsnip in there to sex it up a lil

Crazy kinky bastard.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Rasheed

Right I've just had a motillium and I'm ready for round two starting with Turkey ham and stuffing sandwich with a can of beer and a half tube of Pringles. The dog is still fecked though.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,969 ✭✭✭hardCopy

I changed into a bigger pair of jeans before dinner after all the visiting was done so I'm coping pretty well.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,428 ✭✭✭Talib Fiasco

I'm after dinner and have been eating pretty much all day but I could still eat a horse. God bless the high metabolism of youth! I'll probably lose weight this Christmas just like usual as well.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

wazky wrote: »
    Currently nursing a food baby.

My OH and his kids are the same, the amount of food they ate was disgusting.

I ate very little after cooking said food

I shall soon be nursing a wine baby however :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭knarkypants

Had the dinner, snoozed on the sofa for about 30mins. Woke up and had some chocolate biscuit pudding. Just letting that settle and then gonna start on the turkey sambos. Love it! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,754 ✭✭✭Itwasntme.

Pretty hungry. Haven't had an actual meal all day but somehow managed to get through an entire leg of lamb and a few kilos of veggies but I could still eat a steak and chips.

Christmas is not a big deal here so I made myself some grilled vegetables for a chicken salad at lunch which I then washed down with a mug of sweet tea.

A few hours later, I allowed myself a snack of about 6.5 million bananas with peanut butter on them (that will show Christmas!). Consequently, I am just coming down from a dangerous sugar high. It was painful and I felt like my eyeballs were trying to sweat their way out their sockets but the ride up was totally worth it.

Cheers.

PS: Does not compute. For the bits in bold.

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭Super hoop

I'm starving. The oven gave up the ghost about 30 mins into the cooking process!!

• Registered Users Posts: 811 ✭✭✭cassid

Just nice.

House cleaned after guests.

Kids in bed

Tv is crap

Poor hubby in work til 2.0am

Super bored!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭happywithlife

Bloody wrecked
    But the kids are in bed
    Hubby just made a round of the ole ham sandwiches
    Things are looking up 😀

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭FizzleSticks

This post has been deleted.

"How can I top the turkey and mustard sandwich from earlier?" I ask myself.

I think a ham and mustard sandwich, some very bold chocolate of some description and Sherlock rewatched from the start may just do it

• Registered Users Posts: 8,446 ✭✭✭Corvo Attano

It took me about ten minutes to cover the distance from the couch to the computer. About 15 feet of space.
    Was convinced I had become paraplegic.

Currently eating cold stuffing. Cant muster the energy to make a sandwich.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭Amzie

Nicely stuffed but will probably have nibbles too! Lol! It's Christmas sure

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,076 ✭✭✭✭Czarcasm

"How can I top the turkey and mustard sandwich from earlier?" I ask myself.

I think a ham and mustard sandwich, some very bold chocolate of some description and Sherlock rewatched from the start may just do it

And there was me thinking all along your username was referring to something else besides your appetite! :eek:

No more sandwiches for me thanks, I can feel my stomach lining begging for mercy! I don't remember who used say it but there's a bottle of jammyson there and "I've started so I'll finish"... (up in A&E at this rate :D)

Christ, oxygen masks please, and no more turkey for the young lad, fcuking rotten! :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,043 ✭✭✭MurdyWurdy

Nighttime nibbling is in full swing, just had lots of crackers with blue cheese and pear and a big slice of cheesecake. I'm considering eating a sandwich now

Aaaaand I'm there. Plate of chicken, ham, smoked salmon, potato salad, bit more potato salad.. tomatoes?? Get the fcuk off my plate ya little red chancers. Soda bread. Real butter. Heaven.

It's not technically a sandwich but I think I made the right choice.

*Happy, happy, happy*

Baileys for desert. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,453 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

Handful of roses now. Will give it half a hour and then a turkey sandwich.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

Tried eating a turkey sambo earlier. I couldn't handle it. Way too stuffed.

I'm beached out like a whale. Meat sweats are coming.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

If anyone would be kind enough to deliver me a boiled ham sandwich on wholegrain bread and Chef Sauce in the next 42 minutes that would be greatly appreciated!

Aaaaand I'm there. Plate of chicken, ham, smoked salmon, potato salad, bit more potato salad.. tomatoes?? Get the fcuk off my plate ya little red chancers. Soda bread. Real butter. Heaven.

It's not technically a sandwich but I think I made the right choice.

*Happy, happy, happy*

Baileys for desert. :)

Thats all very well and good but there's not a fireman in sight is there?

just had my turkey & ham sandwich from the leftovers I'm so full

just one more sweet from the milk tray box :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,069 ✭✭✭✭fryup

i think its time for my xmas poo, must grab the rte guide to read while i'm on the throne and see whats on tomorrow

Advertisement