Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tassimo Coffee Machine €60

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭Kenny Logins

Limericks wrote: »
    Thinking of picking this up. Where is the best place to get the capsules?

Tesco or Amazon.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,811 ✭✭✭Tigerandahalf

Here are the pods/t-discs you can buy.
    https://www.tassimo.co.uk/Drinks%20Range

• Registered Users Posts: 7,811 ✭✭✭Tigerandahalf

loopymum wrote: »
    Cafe Hag is decaf

There is also one other decaf there as well. Down at the bottom of the link I gave above. Here it is.
    https://www.tassimo.co.uk/Drinks%20Range/CARTE%20NOIRE%20Decaffeinated%20Expresso?eshopProduct=908176

Think I will try these next time. Reviews are good. I can use the milk from other ones I guess as none of these 2 come with milk in their box.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭daytob

amazon have the 5 pack 40 servings for 14.25 stg. works out cheaper than 5 pack in tesco for 20 euros * you have to subscribe to get this price
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00DQ8LILS/?tag=ho01f-21

daytob wrote: »
    amazon have the 5 pack 40 servings for 14.25 stg. works out cheaper than 5 pack in tesco for 20 euros * you have to subscribe to get this price
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00DQ8LILS/?tag=ho01f-21

Plus €3.50 Parcel Motel?

@ £15 that's ~€21.40

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Patty O Furniture

I saw an ad on the telly now it was DID.IE, €59.99 Now Half Price it states.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭lillycool

Whiplashy - I'm looking for a Tassimo but your posts above are conflicting - you say you bought the Tassimo to replace the crap Dolce Gusto and you prefer the Tassimo it but you are now you are selling it??? Confused :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭Whiplashy

lillycool wrote: »
    Whiplashy - I'm looking for a Tassimo but your posts above are conflicting - you say you bought the Tassimo to replace the crap Dolce Gusto and you prefer the Tassimo it but you are now you are selling it??? Confused :(

Nothing to be confused about! I'm not selling it. Just bought it and love it.

I saw an ad on the telly now it was DID.IE, €59.99 Now Half Price it states.

That's the machine I linked at the start of the thread. Half price = Bargain!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Patty O Furniture

Whiplashy wrote: »
    That's the machine I linked at the start of the thread. Half price = Bargain!

I heard Curry's are now getting in on the act, i heard it this morn on radio.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,892 ✭✭✭the kelt

I have a tassimo since the summer and cant praise it enough. Its even better now that ye can get the pods in tescos.

Great machine.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭Dr. Nick

Krups Dolce gusto half price as well - €74

• Registered Users Posts: 887 ✭✭✭steirishrover

Dr. Nick wrote: »
    Krups Dolce gusto half price as well - €74

Would this be better? Any link to where this price is?

Would this be better? Any link to where this price is?

Don't do it! All you'll have to look forward to is minimal choice and lukewarm drinks. I don't get why they're so popular. I've had both and the Tassimo is a far superior machine.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭Dr. Nick

Whiplashy wrote: »
    Don't do it! All you'll have to look forward to is minimal choice and lukewarm drinks. I don't get why they're so popular. I've had both and the Tassimo is a far superior machine.

Reviews suggest that new models don't have the 'lukewarm' issue.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Tippex

Out of stock in Did in Bray from looking at what they had in other stores there is about 25 in other stores. These are 89.99 in tesco

• Registered Users Posts: 10 UnderWater123

Just got dolce gusto machine.. Very happy with it.. Lungo and American blend I found are incredibly nice and I don't agree with lukewarm suggestion.. Have never had coffee from tassimo so can't comment on that

• Registered Users Posts: 775 ✭✭✭roboshatner

I should have stocked up on these and sold them off.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭leex

Had a sample of a black dolce gusto Americano in currys today. Temperature was hot enough for anyone. I'm tempted to get one of these or a tassimo. How does capsule price compare?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Tippex

leex wrote: »
    Had a sample of a black dolce gusto Americano in currys today. Temperature was hot enough for anyone. I'm tempted to get one of these or a tassimo. How does capsule price compare?

Tesco had specials on the capsule yesterday €4 for 8 cadbury hot chocolate, €4 for 8 costa americano, €4 for 8 costa cappuchino

• Advertisement

I got the last tassimo yesterday in did Finglas.. Picked up pods as well for €4 in tesco..Hopefully the other half likes it

Tippex wrote: »
    Tesco had specials on the capsule yesterday €4 for 8 cadbury hot chocolate, €4 for 8 costa americano, €4 for 8 costa cappuchino

The Costa Americano is actually in packs of 16 for €4. The others (cappuccino and latte) have 8 coffee and 8 milk pods in a pack.

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭kkapp

Had a nespresso machine and decided to go for the Tassimo T65 which I got on offer in Argos. Have to say I am well impressed by the machine and the drinks it makes. It is not merely a coffee machine but a drinks machine I have tried quite a number of the drinks at this stage and there is deffo something for everyone. The Milka hot chocolate I found to be nicer than the cadburys and the Chai tea latter is yum.

Got this in the end for the missus.. She loves it. Just one quick question.. I got her the cappuccino pods.

Can I use the same pod twice as when I use it just the once not much coffee comes out of it..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭daytob

just hold the main button, it will fill it up till you let it go * will be weaker but still, I think thats what you are aiming for, is it?

daytob wrote: »
    just hold the main button, it will fill it up till you let it go * will be weaker but still, I think thats what you are aiming for, is it?

I do press the button once and let it do it's thing but only about one third of the average cup size comes out so when it stops i press it on again to do its thing and now it's 2/3 filled then I put the milk pod in.. Is this ok to do?

I do press the button once and let it do it's thing but only about one third of the average cup size comes out so when it stops i press it on again to do its thing and now it's 2/3 filled then I put the milk pod in.. Is this ok to do?

Run the milk pod through the machine first, then the coffee.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,044 ✭✭✭Pique

Got this in the end for the missus.. She loves it. Just one quick question.. I got her the cappuccino pods.

Can I use the same pod twice as when I use it just the once not much coffee comes out of it..

The first pod is an espresso. It's supposed to be small.

That's fine to do. As already mentioned the milk pod goes in first. I usually run extra water through the milk pod rather than the coffee one as I think you get a better taste. Might be just me though. I read a review online saying to do it the other way. Just mess around with it until you find the right taste for you.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 792 ✭✭✭Topbike77

Im still contemplating getting one.. Being that ye have them for a few days now do ye rekon there worth it? The noise turns me off..

Advertisement