Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony DR-BTN200 Wireless Bluetooth NFC Headphones - €29.99 [Carphone Warehouse]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭Furzy

Thanks OP - link not working but just phoned my local store and reserved mine - last one! And no - of course I dont NEED them.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 dodod

gimmick wrote: »
    One set left on CPW Wilton.

I got last one thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭robk24

2 pairs left in blanch

Thanks op

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Furzy wrote: »
    Thanks OP - link not working but just phoned my local store and reserved mine - last one! And no - of course I dont NEED them.

Nonsense. One can never have enough good headphones.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭total former

Just got a pair in Grafton St store, still a couple left.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36,166 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Mine were dispatched an hour ago ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,415 ✭✭✭.G.

Ordered a pair for collection from liffey Valley. Got a confirmation email but doesn't say when I can collect.

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭DanC90

Would definitely recommend these, I have them almost 3 months now and use them a lot but so far I've only had to charge them twice in that time.

The sound quality is great for the price and the built in controls work perfectly.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Nice headphones for the price. Build quality is decent and sound quality is fine for the price/bluetooth (bass isnt great), but battery life is excellent and the carry bag is well made.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,344 ✭✭✭ErinGoBrath

A good few left in Rathmines

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,178 ✭✭✭killbillvol2

A good few left in Rathmines

Thanks. 4 left there now.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,415 ✭✭✭.G.

They have a few in Liffey Valley too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 431 ✭✭NegativeOne

Those Bluetooth adapters in dealz are only Bluetooth v2 so I take it they won't work then?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭Access

Have two pairs of these for the kids since the BA of this back at the start...

They are brilliant for the money, way cheaper then Amazon, solid and no problems.

The only thing i would say and like others have previously said, is that they do hurt your ears if you wear them for a long time (2hrs+) - but this is only a minor complaint.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,158 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Was thinking about getting some headphones and then saw this thread, must be fate so would have been rude not to. Grabbed a pair in Carrick on Shannon, loads left in stock too. Thanks for the heads up.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,835 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Order a pair for collection in Wexford. Thanks guys. I missed out the first time around.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Wonder how much CEX offers for them?

€21

https://ie.webuy.com/product.php?sku=SHEASONBTN200MA#.VUunC_lViko

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭gymnipities

Just got a pair in Grafton St store, still a couple left.

Thanks, I bought the last one on display in Grafton St. Seems to be back on sale online again now.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Digitalism

Looking to make a few quick quid are we, at the expense of people who actually want the headphones?

True bargain alerts spirit!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭onform

Thanks Basq, got these today,great BA.

As usual with electronic items, no manual included (In fairness they are easy to get connected etc.).

But for extra info. (Like how to tell how much battery life is remaining) there is a Web based manual here:

http://helpguide.sony.net/mdr/dr-btn200/v1/gb/contents/01/index.html

• Registered Users Posts: 2,344 ✭✭✭ErinGoBrath

onform wrote: »
    Thanks Basq, got these today,great BA.

As usual with electronic items, no manual included (In fairness they are easy to get connected etc.).

But for extra info. (Like how to tell how much battery life is remaining) there is a Web based manual here:

http://helpguide.sony.net/mdr/dr-btn200/v1/gb/contents/01/index.html

There was a manual in mine?

There was a manual in mine?

Mine just had a quick start guide and another help guide or something? Definitely nothing that went into the detail the Web page goes in to.

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭justjustin

Has anyone tried them with this bluetooth adapter?

http://www.dealz.ie/leisure-and-entertainment/entertainment/computer-accessories/signalex-usb-dongle

Think I'll take a punt tomorrow anyways.

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭hunkymonkey

Will these work with an iphone 5?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,679 ✭✭✭MAJJ

Plenty in stock in CPW in Nutgrove, thanks Basq and Soc

• Registered Users Posts: 5,178 ✭✭✭killbillvol2

Charged them up (about 2 hours) and have been listening with them for about an hour now. Great sound for the money.:D

justjustin wrote: »
    Has anyone tried them with this bluetooth adapter?

http://www.dealz.ie/leisure-and-entertainment/entertainment/computer-accessories/signalex-usb-dongle

Think I'll take a punt tomorrow anyways.
    Bought one today but it won't install on my win 7 64bit laptop, tried a few drivers I found online but still no dice. As for the headphones, while they're not bad for 30, they don't sit great on my ears and there seems to be a lot of sound leakage.

Bought one today but it won't install on my win 7 64bit laptop, tried a few drivers I found online but still no dice. As for the headphones, while they're not bad for 30, they don't sit great on my ears and there seems to be a lot of sound leakage.

That's strange, I have one of the Dealz Bluetooth USB dongles (Bought about a year ago) on a Win 7 64 bit laptop and my headphones connected OK.

It picked up 4 of the 5 required drivers, couldn't find one, gets an error:
    DR-BTN200 (Mono Audio) has a driver problem. But this doesn't seem to effect it working.

The headphone controls connect also (eg on Win Media player for pause, last\next track).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,358 ✭✭✭DubDJ

I've an iPhone 6, iPad Air 2 and Mac mini, all with Bluetooth 4.0 and these work with them all. Only annoyance is you need to repair them with a device when your switching between. It just means holding down the power button for 7 seconds but it's a pity it can't save a few devices.

Advertisement