Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Some of Todays Wrestling News and Rumours (Possible spoilers) ***NO CHAT***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭QikBax

Ryback v Warrior at Summerslam so.

A catch as catch can classic?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Exclusive: Former WWE Champion in Talks With Triple H Regarding a Return
    by Nick Paglino
    July 14, 2013

WrestleZone can exclusively report Dave Bautista, aka former WWE Champion "Batista," has been in talks with Triple H about a short term WWE return ala Chris Jericho and Rob Van Dam.

Sources close to the situation say Batista and Triple H have been talking about best possible scenarios in terms of creative, and how long the deal will last, which we've heard can be anywhere between 90 to 180 days.

tumblr_ma3a7hji951qcy33vo1_250.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

I'd only want him back if he was doucher Batista, but somehow with his movie career trying to get off the ground I can't see him willing to play that character.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Problem with all these returns and wanting guys as heels it doesn't work out like that in reality as the fans will mark out for him

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

MOAR 40+ Year olds!
    Its like Deja Vu as a Milan fan.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

"WrestleZone can exclusively report" in English becomes "We need hits so we're making up the following story".

• Registered Users Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭xpletiv

1. Go to Wikipedia.
    2. Type "Black Lesnar" into the search bar.
    3. Laugh.
    4. Be ashamed of yourself for laughing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 829 ✭✭✭smellmepower

Few new divas for big Dave to get his hands on.I'd say AJ and the Fandango lady are top of his list.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭QikBax

According to Wrestling Observer Rollins/Reigns may have big heat in the back and their push could be stalled.

Always thought Ambrose would be the one to rub people the wrong way.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭Riddle101

jamc wrote: »
    According to Wrestling Observer Rollins/Reigns may have big heat in the back and their push could be stalled.

Always thought Ambrose would be the one to rub people the wrong way.

Funny, I heard it was only Rollins who was said to have backstage heat.

As I said before in another forum, there are always reports nearly every year saying a wrestler has heat. Either with the lockerroom or management. I take these stories with a grain of salt tbh.

• Advertisement

2mzdqis.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭EdK

rovert wrote: »
    2mzdqis.jpg

Wasn't plausible at all really he's got the new Riddick movie coming out and then Guardians of the Galaxy with Marvel next year he's doing just fine

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Surprised it took them that long.

WWE CREATIVE HAS A MAJOR MOLE AND THEY ARE NOT HAPPY ABOUT IT
    by Dave Scherer @ 6:58 PM on 7/15/2013

To preface the story, I need to say that we have heard from a number of sources recently that WWE creative knows it has a major leak in its ranks. Many of their recently planned storylines have gotten out before they happened and it has become an issue within the company, with management getting more aggravated by the leaks.

With that said, Deadspin.com posted a story about it today I can tell you this however, according to two WWE sources, this story has made them even madder about the creative leaks. Everyone in WWE who gets their hands on all of the information ahead of time better realize that they are now on WWE's version of Dean Wormer's Double Secret Probation. And oviously, they should be..

meme-angry_00283374_thumb.jpg

Without scoops I shall surely die.

Not sure if storyline and not a doctor but it sounds like Randy Orton went into Labour at Smackdown taping.
    At Tuesday night’s SmackDown television taping, Mr. Money in the Bank Randy Orton was injured during his match against World Heavyweight Champion Alberto Del Rio.

According to WWE medical personnel, the nine-time World Champion suffered a cervical strain and cervical neuropraxia.

Check back with WWE.com for details as they become available, and to see how it happened, tune into SmackDown on Syfy, this Friday at 8/7 CT.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

it's a milder version of the neck injury that forced Edge to retire.
    hopefullly it's not too serious.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,411 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

The cast list for Saint's Row 3 was released yesterday. In wrestling related news, Rob Van Dam is credited.

http://www.deepsilver.com/news/newsdetails/article/saints-row-iv-voice-cast/

Not sure if that had been picked up at all...

• Registered Users Posts: 12,005 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

it's a milder version of the neck injury that forced Edge to retire.
    hopefullly it's not too serious.

twitter

Hey, remember when I said don't listen to the net? I'm fine. Del Rio's kicks are hard as hell, and I caught one to the neck, part of the job

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

The cast list for Saint's Row 3 was released yesterday. In wrestling related news, Rob Van Dam is credited.

TMZ sicken my arse. "Dude ate a whole slice of cheesecake" Big deal. Thats a small meal for some, and he shared 2 of the items listed. TMZ making a story out of nothing again.

For all we know is that Brock's people or WWE leaked the story to TMZ. He is on a PPV coming up!

Jericho's gone again:
    So long to @WWE for now…2013 was one of my favorite in ring yrs ever! Thx for always sticking w Y2J & see u on the road soon w @FOZZYROCK!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭Riddle101

This is news? I knew about RVD and Hulk Hogan being in the game. It's very wrestling orientated.

2lihmvo.jpg

:)

Jericho's gone again:

So instead of letting Ryback destroy him, he's just going to stop showing up? Or did I miss something on Raw? :confused:

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,641 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    So instead of letting Ryback destroy him, he's just going to stop showing up? Or did I miss something on Raw? :confused:

think you may have missed something on SD but I wouldnt want to potentially spoil such a thing. Seems odd he didnt get taken out on the PPV but atleast this way we got a v.good RVD vs Y2J match on Raw that we wouldnt have gotten otherwise

think you may have missed something on SD but I wouldnt want to potentially spoil such a thing. Seems odd he didnt get taken out on the PPV but atleast this way we got a v.good RVD vs Y2J match on Raw that we wouldnt have gotten otherwise

Just read the spoilers and it doesn't seem like something that would write you out of the company. If it didn't happen at the PPV, Ryback should have murdered him after the RVD match. Hell, have Ryback lay them both out but only injure Jericho.

• Advertisement

Flair's up to his auld tricks again.
    Charlotte, North Carolina police are on the hunt for Ric Flair - considered to be the finest professional wrestler of all time - for not paying his estranged wife $35k in spousal support. Flair, real name Richard Morgan Fliehr, was ordered to pay $4,000 a month to Jacqueline Beems but has failed to keep up the regular payments, reports the Los Angeles Times.
    Flair, 64, can avoid going to jail if he pays what he owes, though a judge issued an arrest order in a Charlotte court on Tuesday (July 16, 2013). "The reason I didn't pay my ex-wife the 32 grand is because my son died and I was in the hospital for a month," Flair told the Charlotte Observer. "I was in the hospital for a month with a blood clot. I didn't go to work for three months."
    Reid Fliehr was found dead by his father on March 29. The wrestler's son, 25, died from taking a combination of heroin and prescription drugs, according to the autopsy.
    Bizarrely, Beems turned herself into police on Tuesday after a warrant was issued for her arrest for making a series of threatening phone calls to Flair's current girlfriend. She was released on a $500 bond. "My girlfriend is the mother of four and she has 50 texts and five voice-mails from my ex-wife," said Flair.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement