Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Betdash betting game

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭paulb06

Fursttimer what u feel is the best way to build your bankroll? Start of with large bet accums or small singles? Well done again btw that's some going!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Finally signed up to this with real cash today...Only a tenner but 3 weeks to win 200 quid seems good value to me. But an hour after the Man C match and they still havent settled my bet. Too slow imo

• Registered Users Posts: 633 ✭✭✭Bertser

Like the game but takes ages to settle bets :(

Looking increasingly harder to get to the million now, lack of footy is killing me!! Must start gaining knowledge on Tennis, NBA and MLB... :o

Can't wait for the season to start again though, Betdash will grow and grow I think :)

horse racing now available on betdash

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 510 ✭✭✭Fursttimer

Some changes have been made to Betdash.

The most foolish one is taking 25% off the prizepool. So if you buy in for a €20 game and reach 1M, you now only win €300, where previously it was €400.

Drastic measures and pretty f*cking disgraceful if you ask me.

Bye bye Betdash :(

Hmm wonder why they did that? They must be getting more millionaires than expected which is why they had to reduce the payouts.

Any other changes made other than the hide betslip option, horse racing and payouts?

There was a large number of people reaching 1M lately but I suspect it's because they became aware how to play the game, plus, I'd imagine a lot of those people who reached 1M did so in a free game.

Some of the changes include taking away the 100% max bet booster, only odds of 1/2 and higher qualify as a bet towards releasing the free bet booster. I don't have a prob with those changes but taking money off the prizepool is an absolute joke.

Add to the fact that last week some idiot starting abusing me (numerous times) on my own page and feck all what done about it, apart from removing the comments. Add the settlement of bets taking endless hours and throw in on top of that winnings bets being settled as losers. Oh and the other fact that you can't place multiples on 3-ball golf selections??

I know it's in beta, but they made the wrong decision of starting out by allowing people to play for real cash and then apologise every day to people saying they are working to get bets settled quicker. The concept is great but the site lacks in every department.

Given the disgraceful reduction in the prizepool, I won't be playing again :mad: and I suspect many others to follow suit.

Fursttimer wrote: »
    There was a large number of people reaching 1M lately but I suspect it's because they became aware how to play the game, plus, I'd imagine a lot of those people who reached 1M did so in a free game.

Some of the changes include taking away the 100% max bet booster, only odds of 1/2 and higher qualify as a bet towards releasing the free bet booster. I don't have a prob with those changes but taking money off the prizepool is an absolute joke.

Add to the fact that last week some idiot starting abusing me (numerous times) on my own page and feck all what done about it, apart from removing the comments. Add the settlement of bets taking endless hours and throw in on top of that winnings bets being settled as losers. Oh and the other fact that you can't place multiples on 3-ball golf selections??

I know it's in beta, but they made the wrong decision of starting out by allowing people to play for real cash and then apologise every day to people saying they are working to get bets settled quicker. The concept is great but the site lacks in every department.

Given the disgraceful reduction in the prizepool, I won't be playing again :mad: and I suspect many others to follow suit.

Yep I agree, some bets do take ages to settle, especially tennis ones (and the winning ones!). They definately settle the losing bets quicker than any other! Trust me I am an expert when it comes to losing bets I should know! We'll have to wait and see what their response is going to be I suppose.

Just heard second hand that the maximum you can win from a free game now is €5 free game credit. That's a decrease of €20 :eek:

• Advertisement

That's also true!

1m = €5 credit
    750 k = €4
    500k = €2
    400k = €1

Madness!

Latest News:

We have made some recent changes to the rules of BetDash. Due to the amount of bonuses we give out on top of the 100k starting bankroll, these were a necessity. In a 21 day BetDash game, players can easily unlock 60k in free bet bonuses in addition to earning 50k or more in daily lottery bonus money and 60k or more in challenges. In order to keep these features as part of the game, we had to make some adjustments to the boosters and paytables. You can see the changes in the pay table as you choose your buy in amount. Additionally, we have removed the 100% bet max booster and have replaced it with two 50% bet max boosters, as well as increasing the minimum bet to 2.5%. Only bets with cumulative odds no shorter than 1/2 will count towards unlocking boosters.

For players who are in a current game which started before May 31, these changes will not take effect until you start your next game.

We have some major improvements ahead for later this summer that we believe you are going to love because many of the suggestions have come from you, the players of BetDash. The first change is kicking off now with the introduction of Horse Racing, the number one requested feature by the BetDash community, which will be launching in June.

Had a winning bet on last nights football and it still hasnt been settled which is a joke and my game expires in an hours. Its €130k winning bet so i want it settled before my game expires :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭Dannyboi3k

great game, bets take ages to come in on the horses tho.. missed out on another couple of races over it.. :rolleyes::mad::mad::rolleyes:

Decided to play a game last weekend to pass my Saturday afternoon. Was pleased to see how quick horse-racing bets had settled. Previously people complained that the money wasn't available to bet with, but I had no problem.

Still peeved off with the reduction in winnings though!

Has anyone else been invited to be part of the Betdash Customer Advisory Board :D?

I was invited too FT :D
    Another thing ive just noticed is that the free 100k booster for inviting a friend to play for real money is now gone!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,555 ✭✭✭Gillington

Not plannin on lodging any real money for a while so said I'd give this a try keep me interest up,changed a bit alright but hey its free!

Anyone else still using this site? Closed now while they work on it. Really enjoying it and for a tenner im getting 3 weeks of gambling :D

I myself am waiting for the season to start again (have to wait now anyway!) but am really looking forward to it, looks to be big changes to the bankroll and targets and more money to be won! We'll see what happens!

Anyone know when this is starting up again?? I need my fix :eek:

• Advertisement

I actually only emailed them a few days ago. We should be getting an email next week with the details and start date, they hope to have it up and running before the new season! :) dying for it myself! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,584 ✭✭✭PCPhoto

they really need to sort out the prizes though - I played at the start when it was fun, free and a chance of a decent prize.

New site up and running, looks very interesting :) Potential to win big prizes.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,584 ✭✭✭PCPhoto

says will be back in mid august according to my internets !!

only went to the site based on your statement that there's chance of big prizes - wanted to see if they sorted out decent money....it really dropped badly in july, I stopped playing.

Yea there's all new rules now, once you reach 1 million you are guaranteed that prize, then you enter a bonus round with no rules to try get as high as you can with the 1 million before your time runs out. I think it's alot better but still alot of fixing up to do.

Once mobile and live betting get rolled out I feel it will be brilliant.

Anyone still using this this?? 2 late goals cost me 400k worth of winnings tonight :mad:

Yeah I'm on it at the moment, really love the game! Not sure why this thread is very quiet though?

Mata's late goal for Chelsea last night made me 110k :D

eh i dunno wrote: »
    Anyone still using this this??/QUOTE]

I haven't played a cash game since the update/upgrade.

I had a look 3-4 weeks ago)but the site was running very, very slow so I ain't returned to it since.

There was a lot of teething problems while it was in beta (which I assume it still is) and I can't imagine they've all been ironed out already. The guys who run it are a decent bunch of lads but considering I answered a million questions when they were updating and didn't receive a free cash game I think I'll likely pass on returning :P

Anyone still using this this??/QUOTE]

I haven't played a cash game since the update/upgrade.

I had a look 3-4 weeks ago)but the site was running very, very slow so I ain't returned to it since.

There was a lot of teething problems while it was in beta (which I assume it still is) and I can't imagine they've all been ironed out already. The guys who run it are a decent bunch of lads but considering I answered a million questions when they were updating and didn't receive a free cash game I think I'll likely pass on returning :P

It has speeded up imo but still room for improvement. €10 gives me 3 weeks of gambling which is the main attraction for me.

• Advertisement

It has speeded up imo but still room for improvement. €10 gives me 3 weeks of gambling which is the main attraction for me.

It's a great incentive to play alright, definite value for money and I too love the concept but I experienced too many fustrations previously and considering I answered all the questions posed to help re-build the site I find it quite insulting that there's been no contact with a simple thanks. I don't actually think I've even received an email from betdash outlining the changes etc. Pretty poor all round albeit the new interface and changes are good.

I might try it out again one of these weekends

Advertisement