Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Experiences/advice with Airsoft retailers.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 206 ✭✭big dan

moggser wrote: »
    thats a question i asked on how their mp5 sd was so cheap and they told me that it was a clear out from the ware house
    also said if i order tonight or today id have it next day via dhl for a tenner

Their TM mp5 sd shoots at 280 fps according to their site.
    The JG mp5 sd on eirsoft shoots at 320 fps.
    Is the Marui mp5 better than the JG? I know JG is a clone but what is the difference in quality??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,120 ✭✭✭moggser

big dan wrote: »
    Their TM mp5 sd shoots at 280 fps according to their site.
    The JG mp5 sd on eirsoft shoots at 320 fps.
    Is the Marui mp5 better than the JG? I know JG is a clone but what is the difference in quality??

well i have the mp5 sd form eirsoft and it is class im very happy with it ask any one at the warehouse lol

well i'd expect the tm one to be better but ya never know with that site do ya

well i have the mp5 sd form eirsoft and it is class im very happy with it ask any one at the warehouse lol

well i'd expect the tm one to be better but ya never know with that site do ya

Do you know what fps yours fires at? Just curious.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,157 ✭✭✭Compton

just ordered an SD6, bargain if it comes good.

its a solid 300-320 ya gonna get one?

its a solid 300-320 ya gonna get one?

I'm hopin to get the jg mp5 full metal navy version.

where from

where from

Eirsoft hopefully if they can get one in.

tonky any word on your mp7??

Eirsoft hopefully if they can get one in.

ah right the boys will look after ya there

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 897 ✭✭✭tonky

tonky any word on your mp7??

Not yet. Just emailed them with another enquiry & to check how it's going.
    I'll keep u posted, don't worry. :)

ah right the boys will look after ya there

yeah. I've had half decent springer pistols for yrs but only found out bout proper airsoft at christmas right after I was let go from work. If I knew before then I'd probably have about 10 aeg's. Can't be spendin too much right now though, damn mortgage and bills:(

tonky wrote: »
    Not yet. Just emailed them with another enquiry & to check how it's going.
    I'll keep u posted, don't worry. :)

so much for their next day delivery any way thanks ill be watchin :):)

yeah. I've had half decent springer pistols for yrs but only found out bout proper airsoft at christmas right after I was let go from work. If I knew before then I'd probably have about 10 aeg's. Can't be spendin too much right now though, damn mortgage and bills:(

lol i think we all agree there but we keep spending lol havent worked in months and im looking to get something else and something else and something else lol its very adddictive

lol i think we all agree there but we keep spending lol havent worked in months and im looking to get something else and something else and something else lol its very adddictive

I think since I started looking at aeg's I've changed my mind on what to get every other day so not being able to throw money around at the moment is probably a good thing!!

Looks ok so far. Ordered after lunch Wednesday, Despatched via DHL this evening Thursday, Delivery tomorrow Friday hopefully.
    Email enquiry today replied to in 1 hour.

DHL Track/Trace:
    http://www.dhl.ie/publish/ie/en/eshipping/track.high.html#
    Identcode Status Date Time Signature Location
    073947519xxx Picked up 19-feb-2009 16:54:00 Cork

So far, so good. I'll update after checking the piece.

E.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭hoplite

Iv'e a PSG1 :cool: on order since last night I'll also let ye know how I get on.

I asked them if my order was in stock and they said yes and i should have it sometime today.

If I do get it I will be veryyyyy happy.

Will let you's know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 221 ✭✭fasterkayote_

NakedDex wrote: »
    Out of curiosity, have you had it chrono'd? €109 for a TM MP5k is indeed a bargain, so much so that I'd be wary of it. There's gotta be something amiss for them to have them so cheap. Did it come in a proper TM box or an oem one?

hiyya,
    since started airsoft ive collected 5 TMs,m4a1,ak47s,steyr aug,m-16vn,mp5a5 so i kinda know the ins and out of TM made including their weakness. the mp5k that i got is 100 percent oem TM japan(box, manual |and push rod,including the free bbs.). got no chrono but its a little weaker than the stock ver2 or ver3 GB.the hop up is excellent. more power to airguns.ie(could they change their name)i might have an infraction here.....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 221 ✭✭fasterkayote_

airguns.ie should give me a bigger discount..cant believe the publicity that ive made..they should have stocks of SYSTEMA, kingarms, G n G, G n P, VFC, Inokatsu, CA, magpul, star, WA the whole...what do you say guys...

received my SD6 after ordering yesterday morning, what a gun and service was brilliant.:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

well come on fill us in is it metal or abs is it a genuine tm piece or oem

post a pic or 3 will ya

Its solid abs like all marui gear good quality.

Couldn't be bothered posting pic but its real. I think they must be closing down or someting.

I dunno who said that it's OEM but that was a load of crap...

• Advertisement

mupchease wrote: »
    Its solid abs like all marui gear good quality.

Couldn't be bothered posting pic but its real. I think they must be closing down or someting.

jaysus i only wanted to see what it looks like cause i'm interested in one my self :(:(

Well it looks kind of like this

Its cheaper than a JG clone... go for it, u won't be dissapointed.... ;) :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

Recieved my order from flecktarn a week after ordering, very happy with those guys yet again! Good quality stuff and that DPM parka will keep me very toasty :)

wel i have the jg clone already and its savage couldn fault it what so ever so i was wondering what the tm one is like for rate of fire and look and so on so forth

Also lads OEM means Original Equipment Manufacturer, it's not a brand or whatever. So OEM marui means no clone dirt :)

• Advertisement

zero19 wrote: »
    Recieved my order from flecktarn a week after ordering, very happy with those guys yet again! Good quality stuff and that DPM parka will keep me very toasty :)

dont think any one ever has prob with them :) thanks for the info

Very true, i like singing their praises for the noobs though lol

sorry my 1337 masta :)

Its uber 1337 pwnzor masta to you.....!!!1!!1! lolz

ok sir, sorry.

''all hail the uber 1337 pwnzor masta''

Hurrah!, It arrived today on time, thanks DHL.
    The real deal, TM with all the extra bits.
    Even a proper invoice/receipt.
    I put up some pics when I finish fondling it. :):):)

Here's a couple of pics: overexposed, light is crap.
    The silencer is a spare Delta Force Pistol one.

picture.php?albumid=323&pictureid=2393

picture.php?albumid=323&pictureid=2394

did u get any free bits with it?

Hurrah!, It arrived today on time, thanks DHL.
    The real deal, TM with all the extra bits.
    Even a proper invoice/receipt.
    I put up some pics when I finish fondling it. :):):)

hurry up lol i want info

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

glad to hear people are getting there stuff, im tempted but i will not shop with them out of principle i;ve seen them sell over priced rubbish to people to many times and cause to many problems with what and who they sell to, but that is for a different time.

shblob wrote: »
    did u get any free bits with it?
    Just the normal TM. Plus a Suppressor adapter, see the pic above, Flashider cover, Tools, BB remover etc. I can't believe the build quality. It's my first TM.

• Advertisement

Just the normal TM. Plus a Suppressor adapter, see the pic above, Flashider cover, Tools, BB remover etc. I can't believe the build quality. It's my first TM.

man they are some sexy sheets eerrr i mean sweet piece so whats the rate of fire like ?? ya test it yet?

man they are some sexy sheets eerrr i mean sweet piece so whats the rate of fire like ?? ya test it yet?

Only the best for my new babe :D
    Naw, I'm off to figure this battery & charger. Back later.

Only the best for my new babe :D
    Naw, I'm off to figure this battery & charger. Back later.

as far as i know the battery sits in the front and its quick release to well i await your report lol dont be late or ill give you a hundred lines :):)

as far as i know the battery sits in the front and its quich release to well i await your report lol dont be late or ill give you a hundred lines :):)

Sorry Sir, I have an appointment with Arthur shortly, be tomorrow. I have to sort out the charger etc, supplied one is 110V, Getting small step down transformer.

Anyway, generally speaking, I'm happy enough with this retailer, so far.
    I don't want to go off topic too much on this thread, I'll PM you when I get around to trying out the piece. E.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

TM build quality is always excellent. The thing here is the huge difference between the quality of the TM MP7 and the Galaxy/Well versions which are just a joke as they are, but compared to the TM they're beyond loathsome.
    as far as i know the battery sits in the front and its quick release to well i await your report lol dont be late or ill give you a hundred lines :):)

Easiest battery change on any AEG ever. Grip flash front end at top by notch and at bottom by the button, depress button and pull. Battery pops out half an inch automatically to give you some grip. Pull battery, slide in new one. Replace front end. Whole process takes about 5 seconds while running at full sprint. It's as easy as changing a magazine.

I love mine so much I might just get a second at that price.

TM build quality is always excellent. The thing here is the huge difference between the quality of the TM MP7 and the Galaxy/Well versions which are just a joke as they are, but compared to the TM they're beyond loathsome.

Easiest battery change on any AEG ever. Grip flash front end at top by notch and at bottom by the button, depress button and pull. Battery pops out half an inch automatically to give you some grip. Pull battery, slide in new one. Replace front end. Whole process takes about 5 seconds while running at full sprint. It's as easy as changing a magazine.

I love mine so much I might just get a second at that price.

so your recomendin one then dex?

whatabout the rate o fire seen you have one?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

They're an excellent little piece, build quality is awesome, the sights are a dream. It's compact but can be folded out to be made just as comfortable as an MP5.

The rof isn't great, but then it is working off a 7.2v EX battery. A few gearbox upgrades (bearings, stronger spring) will let you use one of the external battery rigs for it which will up the rof considerably. I use it stock though, it sounds a little weedy but it's surprised a lot of people...

They're an excellent little piece, build quality is awesome, the sights are a dream. It's compact but can be folded out to be made just as comfortable as an MP5.

The rof isn't great, but then it is working off a 7.2v EX battery. A few gearbox upgrades (bearings, stronger spring) will let you use one of the external battery rigs for it which will up the rof considerably. I use it stock though, it sounds a little weedy but it's surprised a lot of people...

ill be in the shop in the morn at some stages as far as i remember richie's one is there might look at that and put myself out o my own misery lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Well, after claiming he never received back the M4 Carry Handle, I then reminded him that the AK Rail was worth 20 euro, the M4 Carry Handle 9, so at the very least, he owes me the excess 11 euro.

No response after 4 days, again. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

he replied to all of my e-mails really quickly.,

Advertisement