Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freeman Megamerge

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,672 ✭✭✭whippet

is there actually any merit to his argument ... I did here him mention the 'comma' in AIB's name on paper work again - saying he was jailed over a 'comma' ... I thought this was all put to bed by the judge

• Registered Users Posts: 11,484 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

whippet wrote: »
    is there actually any merit to his argument ... I did here him mention the 'comma' in AIB's name on paper work again - saying he was jailed over a 'comma' ... I thought this was all put to bed by the judge

He was jailed for failing to carry out any of the 80 hours community service he got for criminal contempt

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/courts/high-court/high-court-orders-ben-gilroy-to-return-to-prison-1.3791042?mode=amp

He was jailed for failing to carry out any of the 80 hours community service he got for criminal contempt

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/courts/high-court/high-court-orders-ben-gilroy-to-return-to-prison-1.3791042?mode=amp

Surely he ain’t misrepresenting the facts when he says he was jailed over a comma .. he is always right and factually correct

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭blueythebear

Hes been gagged now by start mortgages... he seems to be backing down very easily now. Im amazed that the judge removed his constitutional right to arrest anyone he wants!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 360 ✭✭Holy Mary

• Advertisement

That explains everything ... apparently KBC are actually running the state ... case closed

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,559 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Vids of the recent talk given at €25 a head show that Ben is acting as a trustee in the North for Jim Corr's properties. There's a whole other load of bluster in the videos that follow in that thread but it doesn't look like the packed house that others were making it out to have been.

There's been some classic Freemanery in the Kanes of Granard scandal (previously on this thread and subject to sympathy from the usual sources). Here one of the debtors decided to invoke the Freeman staple of the Magic Moneymaking Sign.
    It was alleged a typed and laminated notice was also attached to the gate leading to Cranleybeg warning trespassers of a charge of “€100,000 per minute per man, woman or corporation” for any incursion. It was signed: “Seamus Kane man.”
    Joke's on him, I'm off to put animals all over his land and there's nothing he can charge me due to the sloppy drafting of his magic sign. I'll write on the side of the cows that he owes me €100,001 and make some serious coinage.

There's bad news if you're a person who's in mortgage arrears to what was initially GE Woodchester Home Loans. A recent High Court judgment from Barrett lays waste to the notion that "Pepper aren't entitled to repossess as I never signed up with them".
    And to think that some people think this kind of "legal dynamite" is worth €5 a month. Jesus wept.

that was very well summarised !!

I tried to make sense of what Gilroy was saying - but I can't - he is saying that he 'owns' Corr's properties but doesn't own them?

Surely if a private individual gives property to another there is taxation issues ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭blueythebear

God hes insufferable.

I really hope that this video is sent on to a judges tipstaff.

What would be hilarious would be if Start mortgages got orders for possession over jim corrs norn irish property. Aftrr all, they are registered in Bens name....

• Advertisement

he has a rant on Facebook today - he is starting to sound like he is under real pressure and knows that years of blagging and dragging it out is finally catching up on him ... by the sounds of it someone attempted to serve a summons on him this morning and the wife ran them from the door pointing to some sign erected in the garden.

But at the end of the rant he is more or less telling his sheep that anyone - even family mentions voting for anyone from a political party they should be shunned and not spoken to ... totally at odds with his recent mission and virtue signalling about free speech ..... just like GO'D ... speech should only be free when it is what you want to hear

• Registered Users Posts: 12,994 ✭✭✭✭Losty Dublin

I take it that he won :)

In their minds, they are always winners!

Holy Mary wrote: »
    In their minds, they are always winners!

He’s looking for Bed and Board again !! Is he the highest authority we have in the country .. as he always seems to be the only one who is right

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭cobhguy28

he has a rant on Facebook today - he is starting to sound like he is under real pressure and knows that years of blagging and dragging it out is finally catching up on him ... by the sounds of it someone attempted to serve a summons on him this morning and the wife ran them from the door pointing to some sign erected in the garden.

But at the end of the rant he is more or less telling his sheep that anyone - even family mentions voting for anyone from a political party they should be shunned and not spoken to ... totally at odds with his recent mission and virtue signalling about free speech ..... just like GO'D ... speech should only be free when it is what you want to hear
    Do you have a link as I am barred from all his pages, gues he doesn't believe in free speech

cobhguy28 wrote: »
    Do you have a link as I am barred from all his pages, gues he doesn't believe in free speech

it's a facebook video - so a link would be useless to you !! ... he is more or less saying that only him and the people who follow him and believe in everything he says are in the know and everyone else is complicit in the 'fraud' that these satanic cults and bankers are inflicting on everyone .. facilitated by a corrupt corporation (otherwise know as the government to you and me) ... and that the government is bankrupt and yadda yadda yadda .....

Big day tomorrow!

Hard to fathom how the Judges manage to keep a straight face.

https://www.facebook.com/IntegrityIRL/videos/276192499974407/

It's high time that he built a corruption free prison of his own to throw all of these corrupt judges and gards into.

It's high time that he built a corruption free prison of his own to throw all of these corrupt judges and gards into.

He could get a bunch of his followers together and finish off Thornton Hall .. he could be Judge, Jury and Executioner in his own fantasy world ... a Mad Max style prison.

• Advertisement

He could get a bunch of his followers together and finish off Thornton Hall .. he could be Judge, Jury and Executioner in his own fantasy world ... a Mad Max style prison.

All the ingredients for a good stage musical. Now for the playlist!

Starting with a classic from ''The Clash'' of course!

what is his beef ? I ignored his ramblings for the last year or so as it was just painful. I gave up on him when he was trying to argue it was an unmarked garda car that forced him in to making a mistake and going the wrong way around college green on his way to arrest half of dublin

what is his beef ? I ignored his ramblings for the last year or so as it was just painful. I gave up on him when he was trying to argue it was an unmarked garda car that forced him in to making a mistake and going the wrong way around college green on his way to arrest half of dublin

Oh nothing really. Other than the usual paranoia. Apparently the Judge read out his ruling and clarified everything.....as rubbish!

Now apparently he wants to add the Judge to the ever-growing arrest sheet.

Many years ago I used to organise Karaoke nights for teenage TEFL students in the Teachers' Club. None of them could really speak or read English, and they were generally awful singers. If you can imagine the Grease Medley and YMCA shrieked by a dozen strangely dressed people at a time who didn't understand what they were screaming and fought continually for control of the one available microphone you have some idea of what was going on.

Don't know why I was reminded of that.

I do hope the staff kept the complimentary ear plugs we supplied for them.

Grease Medley and YMCA ?

It could work. They could line in front of the unfortunate Judges singing ''you better shape up up up''

Funnily enough, they are planning a meeting in the Teachers Club!

Might be just the ticket for Panto season!

ecoli3136 wrote: »
    Many years ago I used to organise Karaoke nights for teenage TEFL students in the Teachers' Club. None of them could really speak or read English, and they were generally awful singers. If you can imagine the Grease Medley and YMCA shrieked by a dozen strangely dressed people at a time who didn't understand what they were screaming and fought continually for control of the one available microphone you have some idea of what was going on.

Don't know why I was reminded of that.

I do hope the staff kept the complimentary ear plugs we supplied for them.

Oddly enough, your man was plugging an event in The Teachers Club next week :)

Yer eh look I watched his video and thats the joke. Ha ha.

Any word on how many judges and officers of the courts were arrested and sent to jail on Friday ?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,484 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

Any word on how many judges and officers of the courts were arrested and sent to jail on Friday ?

Wait for it..........

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/courts/lay-litigant-attempts-citizen-s-arrest-on-dpp-solicitor-in-court-1.4092085

..none

• Advertisement

Advertisement