Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fifa 15

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,194 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Tesco ARE NOT selling it at €50 even though they have said this was going to be the price on the phone, on Twitter and on Facebook. They were looking for 70€ so I left empty handed

Was that the Ultimate Team edition for €70 and which console was it for at that price?

• Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭vidor

Crazy price wars going on with this where rather than the stores undercutting each other they are competing to overprice this, last I heard this evening it is €79.99 for the Ultimate Team in hmv/xtravision on next gen and €74.99 on last gen, fml that is expensive.

Crazy price. Won't be giving them any cash but they can have some games I don't play any more in exchange for Fifa. Wouldn't be going near them otherwise.

• Site Banned Posts: 880 ✭✭✭whiteshorts

Would help if people when quoting prices, mention what version is it for and standard or not?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 954 ✭✭✭ComeraghBlue

Was that the Ultimate Team edition for €70 and which console was it for at that price?

The standard was €70 on next gen

It was supposed to be €50

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,288 ✭✭✭✭rob316

Standard for ps3 was €55 just got one there in tesco.

Got Ultimate edition on XBOX 360 for €75 in xtravision. Tesco Naas will have tomorrow for €70. They didn't stay open for the midnight release.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,625 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Will pop over to Supervalue as they seem to be the cheapest around.
    Very surprised at Tesco as they are normally the cheapest :confused:.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,733 ✭✭✭bigron2109

Have Supervalu confirmed their prices yet or is it just Hearsay ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

bigron2109 wrote: »
    Have Supervalu confirmed their prices yet or is it just Hearsay ?

My local one back home has said it will be that price so going to head down 1st thing in the mooring to get it for €50 for the xbox one

Was going to get a digital copy from India Ms store for €35 but like the idea of being able to sell it on next summer

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,465 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

Will all Dublin stores have the game?

• Advertisement

Update on this: The Talbot street branch has copies of every version, 50 euro for PS4.

Wasn't going to buy this but at 50 euro, very good deal.

Supervalu Togher in Cork just sold me ps4 version for 49euro

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 341 ✭✭vicadd

corcaigh07 wrote: »
    Update on this: The Talbot street branch has copies of every version, 50 euro for PS4.

Wasn't going to buy this but at 50 euro, very good deal.

Ultimate team version for 50?

Just checked Supervalu, only normal edition

vicadd wrote: »
    Ultimate team version for 50?

The standard edition.

Its amazing though that hundreds of people queued up at Gamestop around the country to pay 70e for the same standard edition game that Super Valu have for 50e. (yes i know some wanted Ultimate)

Why are people so stupid?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭Benzino

The standard edition.

Its amazing though that hundreds of people queued up at Gamestop around the country to pay 70e for the same standard edition game that Super Valu have for 50e. (yes i know some wanted Ultimate)

Why are people so stupid?

Well it's not really been advertised by SuperValu. It's still cheaper on US PSN/MS

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭leg

Seems like super value only have very limited stock.

Benzino wrote: »
    Well it's not really been advertised by SuperValu. It's still cheaper on US PSN/MS

just about but with the physical version, can trade it into CEX for at least 30 quid 6 months or more down the road.

Just picked up Fifa 15 for the Xbox one in SuperValu for €50 they had about 20 copies per each console. Delighted with the deal at lest i will be able to trade in next summer no problem.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭maynooth_rules

Super Valu in Gorey and Enniscorthy never got in any copies :mad:
    Will try in Wexford later today.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,516 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

Anyone been at any of the Limerick Tescos and know anything about stock? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭EvanKelly6

Staff in SuperValu on Talbot Street said there's very few PS4 copies left but they have a good few copies for other consoles. Don't think they're stocking the Ultimate Team version..

• Registered Users Posts: 33 eoghan101

Anybody come across FIFA 15 for PC when they were buying the game in Supervalu/Tesco?! Cheers

eoghan101 wrote: »
    Anybody come across FIFA 15 for PC when they were buying the game in Supervalu/Tesco?! Cheers

http://www.allkeyshop.com/blog/buy-fifa-15-cd-key-compare-prices/

There is the best place to buy your CD key for Fifa 15 as i don't think you will pick up a boxed copy really anywhere for a PC game anymore

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Just picked up Fifa 15 on Xbox 360 in Supervalu Talbot Street for €45.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 eoghan101

There is the best place to buy your CD key for Fifa 15 as i don't think you will pick up a boxed copy really anywhere for a PC game anymore[/QUOTE]

Cheers, I just don't have the bandwidth to download it as I'm in the sticks on three mobile broadband... :o:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,194 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

I went into the Argos in the Ilac last night and asked if they would be stocking the Ultimate Team on PS3 and Xbox One, the staff member went to ask a colleague who then went to ask a manager who by the looks of things didn't do his job as he told the staff member to tell me to go to Gamestop to buy that as they wont be stocking it, this morning Argos did in fact have the Ultimate Team edition for Xbox One and PS4 much cheaper, this is not the first time I have issues in this branch, absolutely ridiculous telling me to shop elsewhere imo, rant over.

Apologies Mods if this is the wrong place to post this.

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭iHateManCity

Anyone using parcel motel for Fifa 15 from Amazon tracked there order today?
    Mine says delivered no signature Northern Ireland mail centre :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 206 ✭✭brock92

Anyone using parcel motel for Fifa 15 from Amazon tracked there order today?
    Mine says delivered no signature Northern Ireland mail centre :confused:

Im the same as you, parcel motel received it this morning at 9:00am but they still dont have it booked in. Looks like wont have it until Monday now :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 717 ✭✭✭Phoenix Wright

Heads up for those of you in Limerick. Just bought the game for the Xbox 360 for €45.99 from SuperValu in Castletroy. They had copies for the PS3, PS4 and One as well :)

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭iHateManCity

brock92 wrote: »
    Im the same as you, parcel motel received it this morning at 9:00am but they still dont have it booked in. Looks like wont have it until Monday now :mad:

Yea its pretty annoying.. And what makes it worse is its only about €1.50 extra in Argos than I paid with parcel motel and Amazon for the ultimate team version :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭gizmo23

Super Valu in Gorey and Enniscorthy never got in any copies :mad:
    Will try in Wexford later today.

If your interested super value in rosslare harbour has them for all gens just before you come to tills opposite the soft drink fridge .. Didn't have a chance to see price.

Pretty sure it's just standard and not ultimate team they have.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 594 ✭✭✭Dazzy

All Argos branches (bar 2) have the 360 standard version in stock for €54. Ultimate can be ordered for next week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,792 ✭✭✭Trampas

If you buy standard can you upgrade online to ultimate on ps4?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,068 ✭✭✭yermandan

Got PS3 FIFA 15 for 55 in Tesco Jervis

Trampas wrote: »
    If you buy standard can you upgrade online to ultimate on ps4?

Don't think you can. At least there's no option to on the PSN website.

The difference between both editions is only related to the FUT packs, right?
    15 for the standard ed, with 40 for the ultimate ed!

• Moderators Posts: 12,385 ✭✭✭✭Black_Knight

marcbrophy wrote: »
    Don't think you can. At least there's no option to on the PSN website.

The difference between both editions is only related to the FUT packs, right?
    15 for the standard ed, with 40 for the ultimate ed!

I new to all this, but can you buy standard on Xbox and upgrade to ultimate when it comes out? Sickening to have to buy the game twice

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭deadybai

Anyone want to sell their old Fifa 14? Im sick of Fifa 13. PM me

I new to all this, but can you buy standard on Xbox and upgrade to ultimate when it comes out? Sickening to have to buy the game twice

The only reason to buy the ultimate ed over the standard ed is if you want to play the fifa ultimate team (FUT) mode.
    Standard edition gives you 15 free gold FUT packs (1 per week) and ultimate edition gives you 40 of them (1 per week)

Both editions are out today, so the choice is yours :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 594 ✭✭✭Dazzy

Anyone know if the ultimate can be purchased anywhere today for the 360?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,625 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

his morning Argos did in fact have the Ultimate Team edition for Xbox One and PS4 much cheaper,

At what prices?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,417 ✭✭✭.G.

Not sure if its been mentioned but you can change your Xbox region to India, go onto the indian store and buy it for 2900 rupees which is €37.

http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/fifa-15-ultimate-team-edition-xbox-one-29-32-india-xbox-store-2001645

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭Atticus Jung

Anyone know if you buy it for ps3 can you upgrade it to ps4 version later?

• Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭EDDIE WATERS

Anyone know if you buy it for ps3 can you upgrade it to ps4 version later?

No you cant that was for certain games last year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭deadybai

Are the new features such as the official presentations and licensed stadiums on the ps3 version?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,662 ✭✭✭Luckycharms_74

Got FIFA 15 in Supervalue Waterford
    PS4 - €50 - Standard edition

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 341 ✭✭vicadd

I have an Argos reservation code for PS4 Ultimate in Stephen's Green for collection from tomorrow until Thursday if anyone would like it?

Now gone!

Supervalue Churchtown sold out but got one in Supervalue Rathgar, PS3 version for €45 :)
    Same price for a Xbox 360 version.
    They had PS4 & Xbox One version but didn't look at prices.
    Assistant said it was selling fast.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

I have made a big mistake - preordered it with Gamestop.

They sent me an email with a price - €59.99 - €5 deposit.

At the store you will have to pay (their words, not mine) - €54.99.

Guess what - I paid €59.99:mad:

It was the amount that made me unaware of the "mistake" - I just thought that it was total price less the deposit. The guy was too busy selling me disc protection and pads to inform me they changed their price to "more competitive" I guess. At least I got the codes for some special boots:confused:

Sent them an email now and if they don't refund...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,885 ✭✭✭SherlockWatson

Heads up for those of you in Limerick. Just bought the game for the Xbox 360 for €45.99 from SuperValu in Castletroy. They had copies for the PS3, PS4 and One as well :)

Am currently in this SuperValu and they don't stock games at all I've been told.

Whereabouts in the store did you get them?

• Advertisement

For "more competitive" make it "More Greedy".

I'll never buy anything again there not only did they put their prices up, the prices elsewhere are well lower (Supervalue €45, Argos €54, Tesco €55).

Advertisement