Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Airsoft News [READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,296 ✭✭✭Horse84

Firekitten wrote: »
    As for the Marushin randal custom..... Guys... stop pusting every gun that ehobby puts on its site... they are re releasing the marushin line, those have been out years, like th derenger, like all other marushin things you put on here.... Do some research before declaring something news. (Also the wood is a bit darker than that, its flash in the photo.

Why isn't it news? Not all of us on here have an indepth knowledge of the entire marushin range either past or present. marushin release some unique and good quality pieces. Surely, as some of their stuff comes back online, those of us less well informed than your good self would like to know about it!

• Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭Frank the Manc

Have to agree with the lad here.

Not everyone is a vetran to the sport and given its recent legalisation there are plenty of lads that have only gotten into it in the last while & even the lads who have been into it since the start or before may have overlooked something with all the sites selling M4 & M4 accessories out there.

That one would be able to be flip-cocked given the rounded loop, dont know how the internals would stand up to it, presumably not very well.

Id say Terminator 2 has been responsible for more damaged pump & lever airsoft guns than any other film or game.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Firekitten

Well if you looked around sites in HK, you'd see these items... just because the one site that most people here look at suddenly stocks it, doesnt make it news worthy...

I consider news 'new' items. or 'significal re runs'

Anyway... marushin items tend to look nice, and function like a wet fish as a hammer...

Anyway... marushin items tend to look nice, and function like a wet fish as a hammer...

A slight generalisation perhaps? I have owned a few marushin products, including an m1 garand, and for a limited edition piece it functioned perfectly!

• Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭Frank the Manc

Who dictates whats news or what "significant"?
    If someone hasnt seen something before then its new to them.

The idea for this thread is for new products to this market, from many different sites to be put in the one place, where conversation can include local knowledge & criticisms, as opposed to some yanks saying "Do want" or "Phailz cos its only 320 fps".

Its also handy for them that have restricted internet access in work etc.

This aint England, this aint even Zimbabwe at the moment so were alwasy goint to be a minimum of 3-5 years behind the rest of the world.

• Advertisement

Well said frank! If the news section only consisted of brand new items then it would be a pretty small thread:).
    Granted that particular marushin product might not be new but it is newsworthy to a few people surely!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,308 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

People are free to post whatever they consider to be newsworthy in this thread

Weather that be

News of an Airsoft event
    New products on the market
    Old products being re-released
    New stock of an old product coming back on the market

Or anything really that is airsoft related news

If anybody does not wish to read about it they are of course free to ingore any posts they feel are not relevent.

Nice to see tag team thanking is back.... must be the holiday season.

That items not been 'out of stock' anywhere for years... It's been available since release in 2002. If this is for new products to new shops all the time, then its going to get hella busy. All I'm saying, is a little research before posting is also as considerate as posting it in the first place.

You actually put me off reading this forum.......

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

That items not been 'out of stock' anywhere for years... It's been available since release in 2002. If this is for new products to new shops all the time, then its going to get hella busy. All I'm saying, is a little research before posting is also as considerate as posting it in the first place.

Lets put it this way we will decide what's ok and what's not and and you wont. Deal?

• Advertisement

Horse84 wrote: »
    You actually put me off reading this forum.......
    *checks her watch and looks at horse*
    Rew wrote: »
    Lets put it this way we will decide what's ok and what's not and and you wont. Deal?
    I wasn't saying what was ok or not, merely pointing out the age of the item lorded as new... I have no intention of backseat moderating, that job is yours, (from the front seat).

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

Lets leave it at that so

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

http://www.rsov.com/index.php?target=categories&category_id=132

Rsov have some vests in this section for 1 cent, you pay postage, not my style but they have multi sham etc. and the mini pistols that everyone was on about.

May be worth grabbing some cheap tat.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,164 ✭✭✭✭ED E

http://www.rsov.com/index.php?target=categories&category_id=132

Rsov have some vests in this section for 1 cent, you pay postage, not my style but they have multi sham etc. and the mini pistols that everyone was on about.

May be worth grabbing some cheap tat.

Just tried to buy a Deagle, both it and the M9 are out of stock when you attempt to add them to cart :(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

Chinese copies of the Magpul receivers availible now. :)

whoever painted those fire mode markings should be shot. lol
    http://www.m4a1.co.kr/front/php/product.php?product_no=6938&main_cate_no=&display_group=
    murt-3.jpg

murt-4.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 14,436 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

Masada wrote: »

http://www.m4a1.co.kr/front/php/product.php?product_no=6938&main_cate_no=&display_group=
    murt-3.jpg

murt-4.jpg

Ah I need a black one:P

• Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

Now .... THIS ... is newsworthy. And I ain't even going to say what it is. Follow the link. Then see if you can spot what I spotted.

/me dribbles

edit: Fvck it ... 20'rounders. GIMMMEHH!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

First prize goes to whoever has a gbb m16 vietnam with those mags first.

Theres already one available., :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

Theres already one available., :)

There's a bomber (basically G&P) xm177 E2 available for the lo-lo price of roughly $700. But not with 20 round mags ....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

pictures been about for some time, i read that the 20 rounders had been canned and pro win where only going ahead with the 30 rounders, will have to see if i can dig up the information, would be nice if they do finaly get around to releasing them

• Registered Users Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

Ye can shoot me if this is not really NEW NEW airsoft news.
    No its Not another M4 body kit its something we've seen before....
    Not airsoft related but coming up to Christmas people could be looking for
    novelty presents.
    Chocolate Ammo!!
    I've seen the green Tin with the Chocolate bullets last year
    but I only spotted they had a Chocolate Glock this morning.

http://www.chocolateammo.com/military-chocolate-novelty-products/chocolate-hand-gun.html

~B

• Registered Users Posts: 5,021 ✭✭✭Hivemind187

I would laugh my ass off if it was sent for ballistics testing by customs.

... anyone want to give it a try? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

I would laugh my ass off if it was sent for ballistics testing by customs.

... anyone want to give it a try? :D

If it somehow tested over the limit, would it be ......Hot Chocolate ?

I'm sorry....I wont post again today.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Shiva wrote: »

Booo-urns!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

bullets wrote: »
    Ye can shoot me if this is not really NEW NEW airsoft news.
    No its Not another M4 body kit its something we've seen before....
    Not airsoft related but coming up to Christmas people could be looking for
    novelty presents.
    Chocolate Ammo!!
    I've seen the green Tin with the Chocolate bullets last year
    but I only spotted they had a Chocolate Glock this morning.

http://www.chocolateammo.com/military-chocolate-novelty-products/chocolate-hand-gun.html

~B

Dammit, was going to order some of the chocolate bullets for someone for christmas, but they dont seem to offer shipping outside the US. Anyone know somewhere that will ship these to .ie?

• Registered Users Posts: 988 ✭✭✭evilrobotshane

Go eat a bullet.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,090 ✭✭✭moggser

that was in bad taste get it .......taste........chocolate glock......Shiva's joke ???
    anyone!!!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

Are they AEG receivers or GBB?

Advertisement