Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred DVD - A question....

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭seosamh1980

Faith wrote: »
    Bumping a zombie thread, I know, but it seems to happen a lot for this thread so I won't start a new one! Thinking of starting this soon because A) my fitness levels are at an all-time low, B) I can't afford a gym membership, and C) I can never motivate myself to exercise outside when it's raining :D.

What would I need for this? An exercise mat? Weights?

I got an exercise mat in Argos for €8, handy for the ab work and anything where I have to lean on my hands, etc, I have a wooden floor and it hurt without it. I have small weights. I watch it on Youtube. Love it! Must get back into it myself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,987 ✭✭✭Legs.Eleven

I got an exercise mat in Argos for €8, handy for the ab work and anything where I have to lean on my hands, etc, I have a wooden floor and it hurt without it. I have small weights. I watch it on Youtube. Love it! Must get back into it myself.

Decided to give it a go again just there. Yes, you defo need a mat. I forgot I used one the last time.

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭Greenduck

Sorry for dragging this up again but seen as the weather is so crap, I havent been outside exercising and this seems like a good idea. I was hoping to buy it this weekend. Does anyone know where to purchase one? (not online?) Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭allym

The full videos are on YouTube! Very handy.

Advertisement