Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

TUF 21: American Top Team vs Blackzilians

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

MrStuffins wrote: »
    Split decision. Could've gone either way. I thought the Blackzillian won the first two rounds (and therefore the fight) but it went to a third. Very very tough fight to call.

Hassan though, he's about as one dimensional as they come. He knows how to throw a jab and sometimes and one-two with power and that's about it
    Last 2 fights were great, crap season overall though. Heyder practically won it for ATT by himself, have to root for him in the finale now.

Will be glad to see the back of Glen and Dan.

Hassan had 3 fights in 16 days he said in the press conference yesterday. I know the first one he was in was over after about 20 seconds so it was like he never fought, but still, fair play to him that's tough going.

Hassan v Usman now on Sunday night.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

I though Hayder was exposed as a MrStuffins said, as a very one dimensional fighter. Even then his standup seems to be very wild haymakery punches (decent left jab mind you).

I thought Vincente did enough to win the fight. Why he basically shut up shop I don't know. His right leg kick was paying dividends (Hayder will be punished for that solid forward leg by decent UFC fighters) and Hayder was clearly gassing at the end, if he pushed it he could have taken that fight and as it was, I thought Vincente was the better fighter on the night anyway. Don't leave it in the hands of the judges I guess!

If I never seen Glen and Dan's smug faces again it will be too soon. Great fight, terrible season.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,839 ✭✭✭✭Dtp1979

Pity I didn't get to see the result. Only 1 1/2 rounds cause I recorded it last night and some piece of shjt cricket game took up the first half of the recording.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,923 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

Paully D wrote: »
    Ladbrokes have this priced up now if anyone wants a punt?

7ae28288f873aae119bdf00600eb923a.png

I thought Hassan would be favourite based on what we've seen so far.

Interesting to see Usman favourite at a short-ish price considering he won a reasonably comfortable decision in week 1 but hasn't really been seen or heard of since. Do they know something we don't about what's going to happen over the next few episodes before the finale?

Either way, I'll have a small punt on Hassan for interest at that price even though I haven't really been impressed with anyone on this series.
    mailburner wrote: »
    with you on hayder for value
    wouldnt touch carl at 11/2
    bit sceptical as to how usman is such a short priced fav also

looks good now doesnt it

dont have a laddies account and never made it to the shop myself :(

Advertisement