Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

John Lennon Killer Up For Parole

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,919 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

Did Padraic Nally show any remorse after being convicted of manslaughter of john ward ? Yet the public were up in arms for his release .

Why do you think that was?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,919 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

dan719 wrote: »
    Yoko Ono asked he be denied parole? That's not quite the peace and love Lennon stood for, is it? B*tch broke up the Beatles.....:mad:

Good Job Yoko

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Laois_Man wrote: »
    Well that one is sorta covered by the invisable but still pretty obvious "If you don't give a flying ****, you won't be opening this thread in the first place will you" option!

I like to vote in polls.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

has any one stopped thought and wondered what dribbly crap lennon would be making these days if he was alive.

Or how much of a major asshole he would be.. the dude did the world a favor....

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

Latchy wrote: »
    And therefore in the process become know as the man ,who shot the man , who shot the Beatle, making it into Beatle folklore history .....for ever .

That's a big attraction to a lot of whackballs out there .

Couldn't help thinking...

"The man that shot... Liberty Valance..."

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,974 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

has any one stopped thought and wondered what dribbly crap lennon would be making these days if he was alive.

Or how much of a major asshole he would be.. the dude did the world a favor....

There was no favour done, far from it.

If Lennon were still alive, we'd be hearing nothing from the likes of Bono, Sting and Geldof, because they wouldn't have got a look in with Lennon around. He would have been the one meeting with politicians and making speeches. Instead, we're left with the Three Stooges.:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

Any person who willingly takes the life of another should never be released.

ejmaztec wrote: »

If Lennon were still alive, we'd be hearing nothing from the likes of Bono, Sting and Geldof, because they wouldn't have got a look in with Lennon around. He would have been the one meeting with politicians and making speeches. Instead, we're left with the Three Stooges.:(

yep and a fat lot of ****ing good they do.....

as for lennon

He was an asshole and his ego wasa a bigger asshole..

Besides after the amount of drugs that chap tuck do you really think hed be able to make sense? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

I think he would have been worse then three of these guys combined.

Just my opinion though.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Amalgam wrote: »
    John Hinckley is a far bigger fruit cake.. and he's out and about, more or less.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Hinckley,_Jr.

First person I think of after Chapman pops up for discussion, very similar obsessives.
    Ooh. Conspiracy.
    According to the March 31, 1981, edition of the Houston Post, and reported by AP, UPI, NBC News and Newsweek, Hinckley is the son of one of George H.W. Bush's political and financial supporters in his 1980 presidential primary campaign against Ronald Reagan; John Hinckley, Jr.'s elder brother, Scott Hinckley, and Bush's son Neil Bush had a dinner appointment scheduled for the next day.[6][7]

Associated Press published the following on March 31, 1981:
    “ The family of the man charged with trying to assassinate President Reagan is acquainted with the family of Vice-President George Bush and had made large contributions to his political campaign ... Scott Hinckley, brother of John W. Hinckley, Jr., was to have dined tonight in Denver at the home of Neil Bush, one of the Vice-President's sons ... The Houston Post said it was unable to reach Scott Hinckley, vice-president of his father's Denver-based firm, Vanderbilt Energy Corporation, for comment. Neil Bush lives in Denver, where he works for Standard Oil Company of Indiana. In 1978, Neil Bush served as campaign manager for his brother, George W. Bush, the Vice-President's eldest son, who made an unsuccessful bid for Congress. Neil lived in Lubbock, Texas, throughout much of 1978, where John Hinckley lived from 1974 through 1980.[8]
    Looks like senior didn't want to wait 8 years. :)

• Advertisement

yep and a fat lot of ****ing good they do.....

as for lennon

Besides after the amount of drugs that chap tuck do you really think hed be able to make sense? :confused:

Get away with your blasphemy.:(

He made a lot of sense, no matter what he was on, except when he got fixed up with Yoko.
    gavredking wrote: »
    I think he would have been worse then three of these guys combined.

Just my opinion though.

There is no being in the history of universe that could be worse the combination of those three.:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 362 ✭✭yrwhu8jxtni06a

as for lennon

He was a hippy,fond of the auld heroin *even wrote a song called cold turkey*,and the "bed in",why do they call that iconic?,it was a stunt pulled by two stoned out of head hippies,amazing for a lad that loved peace he died in a bad way..

Wonder why chapman wasn't declared insane...

Get away with your blasphemy.:(

He made a lot of sense, no matter what he was on, except when he got fixed up with Yoko.

Yeah man he was a visionary of idealisim and paved the way for about 2 million followers in such bull****.

:rolleyes:

chap was a right off who gained followers because he was "famous" do you really think he honestly gave a fvcka bout any one other then him and his ego?

Now if i was to follow some famous person on what ever path ooff enlightenment its gonna be Nial Young now that chap did things right :cool:

Yeah man he was a visionary of idealisim and paved the way for about 2 million followers in such bull****.

:rolleyes:

chap was a right off who gained followers because he was "famous" do you really think he honestly gave a fvcka bout any one other then him and his ego?

Now if i was to follow some famous person on what ever path ooff enlightenment its gonna be Nial Young now that chap did things right :cool:

Who?:confused:

You seem to know as much about Lennon as I know about this Nial Young character.:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 852 ✭✭✭moonpurple

the biaatch is turned down by the parole board

if you are reading this chapman..rot in there baby, rot

• Registered Users Posts: 4,269 ✭✭✭_feedback_

If I was Chapman, I'd ask my cousin Duane to come bust me outta that place.

Advertisement