Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The best/worst night of passion

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,856 ✭✭✭Valmont

We should all club in a fiver so we can encourage the OP to give us a photo. This thread is a serious contender for thread of the year 2009.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

i have never been so drunk or stupid in my life

It worries me that you have to say that!

On a scale of 1 to 10, where would this rate?

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,378 ✭✭✭Borneo Fnctn

i have never been so drunk or stupid in my life

Stop putting yourself down. That can't be true.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

Imagine in the years to come, a young couple who are about to get married have decided to come clean about all the bad things in the past.

The bride to be has just finished telling her fiancee about some of the bad things she's done in her past. She's feeling pretty bad and hopes he won't judge her too harshly.

Then he turns to her and say's " Well one time i got drunk at a funeral and rode my aunt and gave her chlymidia."

That will be a priceless moment.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭TeletextPear

ahhh this has to be the biggest spoof ever but i desperatly want it to be real so ill believe it

high five op!!! :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 636 ✭✭✭NADA

Just dont do what these guys did

Holy fcuk that song is actually catchy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 970 ✭✭✭Kirnsy

be honest OP......how many times during the night did you think....

"jaysus ... im fooking me aunt!!!"

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭cos!!

thought this was a thread from the gods earlier!funniest scenario ever, couldnt stop laughing!but now with the more info i.e. std, no condom, hot triplet..........bull****!!!

i really want to believe it though :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭fearandloathing

incest, triplets, std's.. this has to be a crock o sh*te.. still thread of the year for me so far though!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭Bluebluesky

A little far fetched but I don't want it to end....please too much entertainment value here!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,691 ✭✭✭michellie

halfinch wrote: »
    Have you been in contact with her since?? Is she your aunt please explain :o:o

Is that who I think it is?? :D:D hi lady

• Closed Accounts Posts: 722 ✭✭✭busted flush

incest, triplets, std's.. this has to be a crock o sh*te.. still thread of the year for me so far though!!! :D

i wish it was

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭Bluebluesky

Ok dude, did this just happen at the weekend??? Can you not just block it out? Pretend it never happened??

Are you really tellin the truth???

• Registered Users Posts: 6,675 ✭✭✭ronnie3585

So.....was she any good?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,661 ✭✭✭General Zod

"hey dad, I need your advice. i was with a lady recently, and she's going away soon. it was all a bit heat of the moment, and I made a mistake. I had unprotected sex.....

I may also have an STD...

what do I do? I can't just forget this, and I need to man up and tell her everything.

Oh yeah, it was your sister.

any chance of a tenner?"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭starn

i wish it was

Are you for real. There is no way anything youve posted thus far in this thread is real. Do you even have a aunty.

Anyways if it is true, and you have really fallen that badly for her. Sure just head of to Nigeria and shack up with her. No one will be any the wiser.

Are all three auntys identical. I think you sould give the other two the once over. Just in case.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

This is so bloody weird , i was at a family funeral this weekend and my dads estranged sister and i were smoking a fag , she was upset so gave her a hug and then she started to snog me , one thing led to another and I'm sorry to say we spend the night at a near by hotel making love! :eek: . I'm racked with guilt and dont know what to do as it was the most amazing experience of my life. It was so wrong yet it felt so dam right, what ever am i to do as she goes back to the adoption clinic in Nigeria tomorrow where she works as a part time nurse. Any suggestions?

Yeah

Keep your mouth shut and hope your family is not reading this. You lucky devil!

• Registered Users Posts: 27,321 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Wait, wait, wait. Some guys comes on, makes up a story about shagging his aunt and people believe it? On the internet? On After Hours?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭kevmy

Yeah I can't believe no one has exploited the Nigeria angle yet. I mean an estranged auntie who is a triplet and going to Nigeria with a STD. If the OP is telling the truth sick and wrong, if not a career as an Eastenders script writer is clearly in order

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,484 ✭✭✭Red Alert

The thread title is slightly misleading - should it not be 'I serviced my auntie'.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 584 ✭✭✭hallelujah

There are alot of gullible people on here.

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭pagancornflake

This is so bloody weird , i was at a family funeral this weekend and my dads estranged sister and i were smoking a fag , she was upset so gave her a hug and then she started to snog me , one thing led to another and I'm sorry to say we spend the night at a near by hotel making love! :eek: . I'm racked with guilt and dont know what to do as it was the most amazing experience of my life. It was so wrong yet it felt so dam right, what ever am i to do as she goes back to the adoption clinic in Nigeria tomorrow where she works as a part time nurse. Any suggestions?

You seem pretty proud of your incest (since you are posting it on boards). Put it on your CV. Something maybe in your achievements section. "I was captain of the rugby team in 06/07, I formed a theatre group and made a substantial amount of money one summer, won an inter college debating final, had awesome sex with my aunt at a funeral, etc etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭LD 50

starn wrote: »
    Are you for real. There is no way anything youve posted thus far in this thread is real. Do you even have a aunty.
    course he does. She's probably called Mary. Everyone has an auntie Mary.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,255 ✭✭✭anonymous_joe

hallelujah wrote: »

Blind hope?

hallelujah wrote: »

Great post there, Broseph, we'd never have conasidered he was anything other than 100% sincere in his posting.

OP, please ignore the doubters. Regale us with further tales of adventure you have submitted your spotted dickens to.

LD 50 wrote: »
    course he does. She's probably called Mary. Everyone has an auntie Mary.

maybe all of the auntie triplets were called Mary, to avoid confusion.

OP, are you sure you called out the right aunt's name while in the throes of sexual ecstasy?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭LD 50

ROFL

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭MMD

I think we all know who needs to sort this one out folks:

"Jerry Jerry"

One sick problem for one sick puppy

how would you rate her "O" face?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭ham_n_mustard

This has to be bull, but all the same, anybody on here who was at a funeral last weekend is thinking "did cousin jimmy bone mammy?"

Advertisement