Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Who's Online - PS4 Edition

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 954 ✭✭✭TacoMan

Having awful hassle trying to get on, "saved data cannot be loaded from R* cloud servers". Checked the R* support page and it says the problem should resolve itself within 3 hours :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

TacoMan wrote: »
    Having awful hassle trying to get on, "saved data cannot be loaded from R* cloud servers". Checked the R* support page and it says the problem should resolve itself within 3 hours :rolleyes:

Sessions are glitchy as hell.

Stuart couldn't get on earlier.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

Did you restart the game or the console itself? Takes a few goes, but I usually get on when those problems arise.

Not sure this is entirely relevant to the topic, but I threw a bit of bio freeze gel on the knee just now. I thought I washed the hands thoroughly, but.....lets just say something feels amiss after a quick scratch!

Not sure this is entirely relevant to the topic, but I threw a bit of bio freeze gel on the knee just now. I thought I washed the hands thoroughly, but.....lets just say something feels amiss after a quick scratch!

At least it wasn't deep heat :pac:

Kenjataimu wrote: »
    At least it wasn't deep heat :pac:

Considering Deep Heat to balance things out!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 628 ✭✭✭stuartmurphy87

Very same thing here last night lad. Was talking to proco and frankie in party chat while trying to connect but kept getting same message so I just gave up after half an hour of trying. Was worried it was a problem with my save file.

Just connected there now first time so it seems to be all good again.

Wacky_Races_Logo.jpg

:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭KeshFM93

Wacky_Races_Logo.jpg

:eek:

W*N******S

You broke my soul Phobos, x

KeshFM93 wrote: »
    W*N******S

You broke my soul Phobos, x

Ah Kesh, that wasn't too bad a playlist last night. We've had a lot worse in recent weeks. That Milennium Falcon race was pretty good (apart from the stupid cinematic cam on the ramp onto "the falcon"). The others weren't too rage inducing (I think I FTS'd one race out of the 10...not bad).

If you want a complete mental meltdown play one of my "FTS" series of playlists. There's two so far, both dedicated to crew members. Designed to break hearts, souls, and controllers :pac:

I used a different method to get last night's playlist, and I'll be using it from now on. Instead of searching everyone's playlists from the last 7 days, I went into the playlists created by one of the CCC guys (the creator of Snipers vs. whatever, Cobra, Optimus Prime etc.). The end result being a selection of quality, fresh whacky races, the majority of which we've never played before.

Interesting that he calls it youtube, it may be a playlist he regularly updates with the latest and greatest whacky races, then reviews them on youtube.

There'll be more this evening if anyone fancies it. Should be on from around 6.

• Advertisement

I would, but I'll be busy sticking rusty needles in my eyes.

I'm sorry to miss out, you know how I love my whacky races.:(

Ah Kesh, that wasn't too bad a playlist last night. We've had a lot worse in recent weeks. That Milennium Falcon race was pretty good (apart from the stupid cinematic cam on the ramp onto "the falcon"). The others weren't too rage inducing (I think I FTS'd one race out of the 10...not bad).

If you want a complete mental meltdown play one of my "FTS" series of playlists. There's two so far, both dedicated to crew members. Designed to break hearts, souls, and controllers :pac:

I used a different method to get last night's playlist, and I'll be using it from now on. Instead of searching everyone's playlists from the last 7 days, I went into the playlists created by one of the CCC guys (the creator of Snipers vs. whatever, Cobra, Optimus Prime etc.). The end result being a selection of quality, fresh whacky races, the majority of which we've never played before.

Interesting that he calls it youtube, it may be a playlist he regularly updates with the latest and greatest whacky races, then reviews them on youtube.

I think I was just sad, and took it out on your choice of wacky races, that and the fact none of them were going my way, apologies I will never speak I'll of the wacky races again :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Wacky races should be banned.

:pac:

Time for Whacky Races :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭DANNY2014

Should be on in 20 mins

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 4,386 Mod ✭✭✭✭TherapyBoy

Wacky races Phobos should be banned.

Fixed your post :p

Anyone going to be around later for a game? Wouldn't mind playing with some boardsies.

Anyone going to be around later for a game? Wouldn't mind playing with some boardsies.

I've sent you a crew invite... hopefully its you. :pac:

I've sent you a crew invite... hopefully its you. :pac:

Good guess!

Accepted. Wahey.

• Advertisement

Good guess!

Accepted. Wahey.

Well it was you or the other boneyarsebogman :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 339 ✭✭cianr

Hey guys,

Fed up playing with random kids so if anyone fancies doing a heist or two add me!

PS4: CianR1

On for an hour or two.

Brand new Whacky Races in around 15 minutes. That youtube playlist has been updated with a new set of whacky races.

Brand new Whacky Races in around 15 minutes. That youtube playlist has been updated with a new set of whacky races.

Can you post when the whacky races are over?, thanks :D

First three races were absolute gash bar one cool ramp (if you made it) in the third. Fourth one comes up;

Phobos: 'this one should be normal enough'
    Stuart: 'yeah, think it's plain enough, shouldn't be any bother'.

Description: Crazy air jump inverter loop launcher wall ride.

Fúck that.

• Advertisement

Here it is if ye want to add it to your game: http://rsg.ms/8ea5788

Good craic last night with that rascist in the race lobby. Spoofing him up about knowing a glitch.

The Racist: "Wait! You know a glitch? What do you do?"

Me: "Well, firshtly you need to get ninjas, preference types of Suga Free and Dead Fishht...."

TR: "What?"

Me: "Yesh, then you need a man without shade!"

TR: "Wtf is that?!"

Me: "Yesh, then when ready you will get an invite from Anerosian and askmeforyou".

TR: "F*** this...."

Race begins, the racist mouths off at a few of us, launches a racist tirade at (forget his name, new crew member, Almostsoli or something like that ) and leaves less than a minute after the races started. What a fool.

Going on in 10 mins , will stay on till 3am if the lols are acceptable 😀

Going on in 10 mins , will stay on till 3am if the lols are acceptable 😀

I have some bad news for you...

PSN is down.

PSN is down.

Yeah was online for last hour and can't get on all of a sudden. Down in Europe and other areas apparently. Damn it anyway.

• Advertisement

PSN is down.

I was wondering why, in the f*ck, it was not working.

PSN is down.

By luicfers beard!!!! Never can catch a break these days :(

I'll be online once it does come back.

Hopefully soon.

Seems to be back. Trying to get online.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

I dont suppose you still have the PS3 Kesh do you? :(

Yeah, I'm online now as well.

Trying to join now. F*cking hate when it tells me that my character can't be loaded or some sh*t.

I'm now. On the same server as two of ye are on.

I dont suppose you still have the PS3 Kesh do you? :(

No Max , sold it , please just sell your Xbox , and yep I know the story behind it , but your happiness and mine is more important!!!

jH2e8oQ.jpg

Made a pit stop, quality goodies purchased :p , ready to go !!

• Advertisement

:(

Was on around an hour ago then had to leave. Can't get back online now - "this service is undergoing maintenance" PSN message. Nooooooooo :mad:

Was on around an hour ago then had to leave. Can't get back online now - "this service is undergoing maintenance" PSN message. Nooooooooo :mad:

It was weird earlier today , maybe there's an update coming .... Did ya get online since ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,909 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Psn is in a bad way tonight lads

Check out @XboxSupport3's Tweet: https://twitter.com/XboxSupport3/status/618515843115167744?s=09

No sign of the update when I was leaving the house this morning at 9. I left the PS4 in rest mode, anyone know if this will automatically download/install the update if it comes out this morning?
    I really hope there isn't a repeat of the last update which took hours to download.

I thinkn in Rest Mode it will automatically download the update for you.
    Its the same on the XBO though I did call my dad to get him to make sure it was done as it was downloading it this morning.
    Seems like its done as he was playing Need for Speed

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 489 ✭✭AngryDiMaria

Anyone up for some heists?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭DANNY2014

Anybody up for a bounty hunt or somethin tonite???

Need to do heists later if anyone is on to unlock things stuff and them yolks , I think it's the humane labs one .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭Doyler92

Need to do heists later if anyone is on to unlock things stuff and them yolks , I think it's the humane labs one .

I'm going on now. Doyler92 is my username. Add me and I'll do them with you.

Advertisement